Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will nandini accept dev

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel nandini does not deserve dev she certainly deserves some one better ...

if u c nandi's character hated dev coz she always felt that  he cheated her sister or is cheating on her & he is not gud for her sister ... wht will her reaction be when she knows wht dev actually did to geet ... will nandini still love him ... no i don't think so ...

coz any girl who knows wht dev did to geet will never ever want 2 get married to such a type of guy ... he cheated geet while he was married to NT ... so he was kind of 2 timing geet & NT ... he cheated both at the same time ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
If nandini falls for dev...then from that day...her real fall starts in her life...
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jwalamukhi

If nandini falls for dev...then from that day...her real fall starts in her life...

😆ur lines made me crack ...

agree ...dev is a gira uha insaan ... hamesha makes nandi fall ...there by making her also a gira hua insaan ...

seriously I want nandini to not to fall for dev ... in yesterday's epsiode i so hated devil's reaction ... he was behaving as though he had never fallen in love before & as though he was a teenager who is confused about his feelings ...

cv's dev is not a bachelor he is already married ... he knows wht love is or wht fake love is ... so stop showing him like that ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima, my dear the CV's are again suffering from selective amnesia and I'm sure just to push this Devini track they'll not touch on Dev's past, you know how they are.

Because logically Nandini character would not accept someone like Dev but our CV's will throw logic out of the window and create their own scenario

Just ignore this I will too, we'll just concentrate on our Maaneet 😊
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nandini deserves more than dev...but going by the current track that day is not far away when nandini accepts dev inspite of all his crimes...😡😡😡after all the cvs are hell bent on showing dev as a nice guy😲😲thats too much to digest...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima ye sab kuch depend hai CVs par I don't  think Geet will agree about this matter but Nandini ko pata nahi ...nice post .
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

😆ur lines made me crack ...

agree ...dev is a gira uha insaan ... hamesha makes nandi fall ...there by making her also a gira hua insaan ...

seriously I want nandini to not to fall for dev ... in yesterday's epsiode i so hated devil's reaction ... he was behaving as though he had never fallen in love before & as though he was a teenager who is confused about his feelings ...

cv's dev is not a bachelor he is already married ... he knows wht love is or wht fake love is ... so stop showing him like that ...

cv's gurinchi meeku telusu kadha...vallu rasina kathani valle marichipotharu...In this season...the cv's are hell bent in convincing us that dev is a bachelor who has never touched a woman in his life...according to them..nainatara was responsible for geet pregnancy also...dev is a saint who never thinks of sin even in his dreams also...

if they show geet supporting dev-nandini love story...inka anthe sangathulu...

ivvani chusthunte...cv's ni chavagotti chavulu muyalanipisthundhi😡
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Hima ...nothing is in Nandini's hands .its all up to the cv's ...may be after Dev-NT's divorce,Nandini is the new gal in Dev's life ..
Dev is forgiven by Maaneet so may be he requires a new life partner to move in life...
But to me this track is just a parallel one to give the leads a bit rest ..we r more interested in Maaneet then anything else..
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

I feel nandini does not deserve dev she certainly deserves some one better ...

if u c nandi's character hated dev coz she always felt that  he cheated her sister or is cheating on her & he is not gud for her sister ... wht will her reaction be when she knows wht dev actually did to geet ... will nandini still love him ... no i don't think so ...

coz any girl who knows wht dev did to geet will never ever want 2 get married to such a type of guy ... he cheated geet while he was married to NT ... so he was kind of 2 timing geet & NT ... he cheated both at the same time ...

good post hima...

yes i had the same doubt!!!

but do u think Cvs will bring that up.. unless NT comes back to the show... coz geet now behaves with Dev in a easy go manner rt...

But if Nandini falls in love with Dev i think Nandini will ignore his wrongs doings as it looks as though he has turned for good...!!!!!

maybe dadi will also accept nandini!!!!!

but if NT comes back.. then the story will turn...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
hima good post 
no body likes dev 
dev already divorce NT 
geet behavour very normal as a nothing 
happaned so geet will bring nandini as a sister in law
good for dev nandani control him
this CVs have DOSTANA releation with dev.
to much love dev,.