Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pehle baap baad mein aap! Deepika chooses dad over Siddharth Mallya
Source: Esha Razdan   |   Last Updated 12:39(17/05/11)

For all those who thought Deepika Padukone can go to any extent for her love as she claimed to be heart-broken in Ranbir Kapoor case and going very strong with Siddharth Mallya, think otherwise. The dusky beauty recently made it clear that her father Prakash Padukone will always have an upper hand over her beau.

The actress in her forthcoming film 'Aarakshan' plays a daughter who is torn between her strict professor father Amitabh Bachchan and love interest a Dalit Saif Ali Khan. When asked, in real life if she is put such a situation whom would she choose, she without giving a thought says, "Undoubtedly, my father. He is above all."

Well, that situation may never arise for anybody would love to give his daughter to a filthy rich guy like Sid Mallya. So, that makes you one smart girl Dippy. Aren't we right Mr. Padukone?

After listening to this, we are sure Siddharth must be rest assured. But again a word of caution Mr. Mallya, you never know with Padukone girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Relda

Pehle baap baad mein aap! Deepika chooses dad over Siddharth Mallya
Source: Esha Razdan   |   Last Updated 12:39(17/05/11)

For all those who thought Deepika Padukone can go to any extent for her love as she claimed to be heart-broken in Ranbir Kapoor case and going very strong with Siddharth Mallya, think otherwise. The dusky beauty recently made it clear that her father Prakash Padukone will always have an upper hand over her beau.

The actress in her forthcoming film 'Aarakshan' plays a daughter who is torn between her strict professor father Amitabh Bachchan and love interest a Dalit Saif Ali Khan. When asked, in real life if she is put such a situation whom would she choose, she without giving a thought says, "Undoubtedly, my father. He is above all."

Well, that situation may never arise for anybody would love to give his daughter to a filthy rich guy like Sid Mallya. So, that makes you one smart girl Dippy. Aren't we right Mr. Padukone?

After listening to this, we are sure Siddharth must be rest assured. But again a word of caution Mr. Mallya, you never know with Padukone girl.

😕... I dont understand  this article... what does it want to say...at first I though Deepika prefered Vijay Malya to Sid Malya...hehe
^ Lol I thought the same too. Misguiding one it is!  For once I thought my theories were proven accurate. 😆 Good for her, family is above all.
I thought Deepika prefered Sid's dad as well.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

Good for her, family is above all.

No no love makes the world go round...😆 Family can be wrong and they always come around 😆
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

No no love makes the world go round...😆 Family can be wrong and they always come around 😆

some families come around...some become round!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^hahahahhaha problem with the love...true love always wins 😆
Originally posted by: TallyHo

😆😆😆

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ You are so creative!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TallyHo you are making me laugh...my stomach is hurting 😆