ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think, it will take more time to see Dakshna unite. Till then we can create our own stories I think. What do you think? here we have many creative story writers... please do your own stories.

My own (starts with the precap shown y'day):
-------

Naina finds Daksh on terrace. She wonders about his appearance that he is totally upset. She also notices he is wet on rain. Naina gets concerened and asks him what happened? Seeing Naina, he thinks that for him it is difficult to loose her. Daksh was about to cry and trying to manage by himself.  He is completely speachless with pain. Naina gets more tensed and shakes him tell the matter to her. Daksh loses control and forgets everything then hugs her hardly with pain. Naina wonders. Then, Daksh retains his conciousness and takes his hands from naina's shoulder and tells her sorry. Naina does not care abt it and asks him what happned? why he looks so upset? whether he proposed that gal. Daksh tries to smile and tells "No, I am not going to propose her anymore. Just forget abt it". Naina becomes curious and asks him "first of all, tell me waht happened?". She holds his hand and tries to give support to him.
Daksh (with an unsuccessful smile): hey, I am not upset... I am Ok. (he does not give face to Naina and tries to escape from her.) I am feeling sleepy Daksh leaves.

Naina feels so sad and she feels that she cannot see him this much upset. Naina watches he leaves there with wonder. Naina is too much worried about Daksh and she also leaves there.

[Abhi happened to see all the above happenings on the terrace. He doubts that whether Daksh loves Naina. And he recollects all the concerns he gave for Naina in the hospital, when he took naina in kitchen, pani puri incident etc. also, he remembers that naina is too concerned about Daksh and she understands him more than anyone. Then he finds the greeting card left on terrace and sees some letters are washed out in rain. he tries to read that and gets shocked that Daksh loves naina. Abhi becomes upset.]

In Daksh's room, he tries to manage himself. He looks at the bangles he bought for Naina and he again becomes distroyed.

In Naina's room, she is upset about Daksh. She recollects the incidents on terrace that he hugged her and the way he told sorry - made her confusion. She gets tensed and confused about the girl to whom he loves. She tries to recollect all the past incidents and striked the words he told about his lover on holi day till the previous night "I love you Naina". She gets tensed whether that girl is she? She rushes in Daksh's room. She asks Daksh where is the card he bought for that girl. Daksh wonders. Before getting an answer she starts to search that in his wardrobe. Daksh becomes speachless. naina finds the same and open it in front of Daksh. And reads the words 'Dear Naina' (assume, he completed the words at that day itself). She feels that she is not seeing anything, is not hearing anyhing... she feels to cry... she feels guilty on herself that she didn't understad him. She just even cannot understand that whether she needs to cry or to be happy... just mourns "Oh Daksh, you love me??!!!I am sorry, I didn't understand you." Naina (bursts out with cry and hugs him). Seeing naina's expression, Daksh is confused. Daksh wonders with glimpse of happiness and hope. he hugs her back. Suddenly, Naina wakes up and comes out from the hands of Daksh.  She remembered the oath she gave in the name of Ayi that she does not love her son. Daksh wnders and Naina looked at Daksh's eyes and tells "Oh... now what will I tell to Ayi...". She cries and runs out from Daksh's room to her. 

[now, they both could understand that they both are in love].

In the next day, everybody were looking forward for Naina's answer to Abhi. naina looks so sad and confused on what to say, how to say. Naina starts to say "I am sorry Abhi..." Abhi interprets and laughs and tells "i was just making fun. I don't love her. She always takes my activities as joke. so i wanted to make her fool... " Sigh from Naina, Daksh's side.

[thats all for now, next how Abhi clears the confusion and unite Dakshna]

Please comment on this...
Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

fantastic please continue

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great but a lot in one day

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: storytellerSSBN

great but a lot in one day

Yes, it is because I cannot wait Naina realises her feelings for Daksh. He is already suffered a lot. I cannot watch him as a devdas more...