Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hheh hilarius post !!
bt seripusly v dnt cae iuf sameer quits r nt..
we dnt wanna c our kmh in d wrst channel unIMAGINE ...
imao.. imagine doesnt have any ryts on kmh..
agree dat dey brought it back bt we cant 4gt deir attitude towards kmh..
so its our shw.. our baby.. never imagine's !!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

unless of course if  KK*2 star in some mythological series on Imagine .. πŸ˜† how abt a luv story of Prithviraaj-Samyukta...dear Imagine!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... (p.s. contact Ramanand Sagar and co...πŸ˜†)

or if KK*2 come up with their own Swayamvar stint... Swayamvar Season 4... "Kitani... ke Humjoli.. Karan lene aaya Kritika ki Doli"...   Wat say Imagine..🀣🀣🀣🀣

coz these r the only 2 genre tht seems to be working for Dear Imagine..πŸ˜†

p.s. Where is Munisha Khatwani India-Forums!!!😑...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

p.p.s.  Plz hand us Munisha JI... Mr. Vijay...(India-Forums karta-dharta)... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ

That was SIMPLY HILARIOUS!! you couldn't have said it more aptly!!πŸ‘

You are right, we should try and get KMH or KK2 on another channel. I don't think it will be a problem if BT decides to air the consequtive seasons of KMH on another channel because there have been instances where the previous seasons have been hosted by different channel. Like KBC, for instance. Of course, they are reality shows, but if the concept can be used there, then why not for soaps??

I thank Samir Nair for bringing back KMH, but maybe with the new management, things will seem better for BT and KMH. Let's hope that the new management will be more considerate towards their viewersπŸ˜•
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree arjuhi4ever when reality shows like big boss,  and katro k kiladi can shift from sony tv to colors and sanjiveeni (dil mil gaya) nach babiya , zara nach k diya for star plus to star one OR STAR ONE TO STAR PLUS THEN Y NT KMH3??
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

or if KK*2 come up with their own Swayamvar stint... Swayamvar Season 4... "Kitani... ke Humjoli.. Karan lene aaya Kritika ki Doli😍(kya title hai  jus luv it)

coz these r the only 2 genre tht seems to be working for Dear Imagine..πŸ˜† right

p.s. Where is Munisha Khatwani India-Forums!!!😑...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(munisha ko koi preidiction karna nahi aata wat she said about kmh saari news foos ho gayi 😑)

kavyasam thumbnail

NOTE. 

my bad.. i jst read the petition thrd.. bt.. if its titled KMH3 thn it cannot b telecasted on another channel due to copyright and contract violations.. if its KMH thn it has 2 b on Imagine.. bt ppl can always demand A_A or K_K together in a completely new serial on other channel.. (i m in doubt if they can use lead protagonist names Arjun_Arohi ??πŸ˜•) -   This thought has occured to many already that  "if not on imagine then the show may not be titled KMH" ,  but it is not impossible,  we dont know all the legal points involved in their contracts and with a company like Balaji , It can still happen, we cannot rule that option out completely.  Channel or PH cannot put a restriction on character names.   Infact Arjun Arohi can be used in all the roles they will play in future, no one can stop that.  But  Arjun Arohi is synonymous to KMH so if KK s come in a different show which is not titled KMH then none of the viewers  will want them to be named Arjun Arohi.  

Hello all..

came back after a big big brk.. and as happened in KMH1, KMH2 is going good near its end...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and tho thy r simply dragging the story (coz thrs no story leftπŸ˜†)... the romance is entertaining πŸ‘πŸΌ... now heres the news.. -welcome back πŸ˜›.  But I dont agree manisha that KMH1 or KMH2 started going good at the end, they were both awesome from the beginning dont you think 😳 .  It may be your opinion but definitely not a FACT. πŸ˜†   No story left?  I see a lot of story to be handled yet πŸ˜†,  and m worried they wont be able to show it all in just 9 episodes   This was a different tale,  not  like the saas bahu and u gaze I gaze senseless lovestories.  This one had solid characters ,  changes in characters, growth in characters,  hasi mazak pyaar dard nafrat everything was balanced and the transitions were shown nicely.  I loved the story and the way it was told. Romance is more than entertaining it is endearing πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Pity PH had only 6 mth contract with the channel and due to various business reasons unknown to us  Ekta din want to renew it nor did the channel.   Karan had specified in november itself that kmh2 will have arnd 150 epis .   But we still had hopes that they might extend it. 

NDTV Imagine CEO Sameer Nair to quit

Turner General Entertainment Networks (TGEN), which operates the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Imagine, and the world cinema channel, Lumiere Movies, on Friday announced that its CEO, Sameer Nair, will be leaving, and the operations of Imagine will be fully integrated into Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific (TBSAP). Imagine will be placed under the interim management of Sunny Saha, SVP & GM for the entertainment networks of TBSAP, with transitional support from Nair. Steve Marcopoto, president, TBSAP said, "While Imagine has enjoyed some significant success in distinctive programing in the competitive GEC space, we need to improve the channel's overall performance for sustainable long term growth. The best way to achieve this is to merge the TGEN networks to operate within the entertainment division of TBSAP.

@green : I thot Saurab Tiwari was CEO for turner -Imagine.  when was this article out manisha, coz it still says NDTV, thot Turner had taken over long back.   One thing I dont get is how are they going to improve the channel's over all performance by making and airing more  'Shaadi '  shows.   They can improve it if they  rename the channel 'Shaadi-Dulhan" channel πŸ˜†.

k.. i wrote this topic bcoz i saw a petition thrd for KMH3.. and with latest news floating around .. i think KMH3 wudnt b happeninig... coz Sameer Nair was the man who promised us KMH2 after KMH1... and now with him going and imagine management changing.. we will c a big revamp of Imagine.. and it wud b tough for KMHians to bring back KMH3.. also i heard Karan too is not very keen to work with Imagine... I wud suggest thm to write to BT or Ekta instead of wasting time with Imagine if they wanna c their favorite stars back "together"..

@blue - we cannot be sure of that πŸ€”.  just because the ceo changes imagine cannot completely rule out the possibility of kmh3.  That said,  nobody wants KMH3 to be back on Imagine 🀒.   Its poor promotion tactics will do no good to any shows except shaadi wala shows 😳.  

@pink : that is what everyone is doing from the day one of the petition.   we are  not wasting time on that crapgin at all.    But still putting them also in CC is a good strategy along with media ,  ekta and BT. so imagine will still be in picture until  KMH3 airs on diff channel if not on Imagine.

unless of course if  KK*2 star in some mythological series on Imagine .. πŸ˜† how abt a luv story of Prithviraaj-Samyukta...dear Imagine!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... (p.s. contact Ramanand Sagar and co...πŸ˜†)

or if KK*2 come up with their own Swayamvar stint... Swayamvar Season 4... "Kitani... ke Humjoli.. Karan lene aaya Kritika ki Doli"...   Wat say Imagine..🀣🀣🀣🀣

-  πŸ˜†  then  He better take up 'Survivor'  rather than getting into imagine's wedding whirlpool. 

coz these r the only 2 genre tht seems to be working for Dear Imagine..πŸ˜†

revamp it is πŸ˜† with beend banunga ghodi chadunga, luteri dulhan, shaadi teen crore ki, swayamvar,  BAVD ,  now there is one more on hold 'humari bahu'  -   

p.s. Where is Munisha Khatwani India-Forums!!!😑...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  -  Did you really think she predicted anything πŸ˜†  any soap addicted viewer can tell what she 'predicted'  stating facts about ongoing tracks and some random statements like this show will do good, will become popular. 

p.p.s.  Plz hand us Munisha JI... Mr. Vijay...(India-Forums karta-dharta)... πŸ˜† -  If vijay is ready to give anything  I will ask him that "handle for Chaskameter" πŸ˜† which  either erroneously or accurately  fails to record the rank every week and if by mistake it does  it will  , within  a day,  change that ranking to something lower,  interestingly it happens only with KMHConfused

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
lmao!! wonda y he rely is quiting lol

wud love AA/KK 2 cum bk 2gva on any shw but hav 2 b 2gether!!

thnx 4 sharing d news honey.x
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree arjuhi4ever when reality shows like big boss,  and katro k kiladi can shift from sony tv to colors and sanjiveeni (dil mil gaya) nach babiya , zara nach k diya for star plus to star one OR STAR ONE TO STAR PLUS THEN Y NT KMH3??
[/QUOTE]...ABS RITEEE totally agree ...n not js ds AGAR KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI jaisa show star se SIFT HOKE SONY PE aa sakta hai  DENNN Y NOT KMH3...hamara kmh kyun nhi aa sakta dusre chnl pe 100% AA SAKTA HAIyar
Edited by MitEssH - 12 years ago
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theresa28

ABS RITEEE totally agree ...n not js ds AGAR KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI jaisa show star se SIFT HOKE SONY PE aa sakta hai  DENNN Y NOT KMH3...hamara kmh kyun nhi aa sakta dusre chnl pe 100% AA SAKTA HAIyar
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey manisha, interesting post.. can u give me the link to that article? also if kmh comes back for a third season, they shudnt have issues wid imagine.. it can come on a diff channel wid a diff tagline.. like how kmh2 is diff wid 'wahi jodi nayi love story' it can have KMH Season 3 wid some tag line.. imagine can't copyright it n don't tell me ekta will take that from imagine πŸ˜ˆ 

p.s. ur post needs to have a disclaimer stating its ur opinion n not a fact πŸ˜›
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
But why can't Kitani air on another channel... please explain :S