Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Imagine CEO Quits... KMH3 in dbt..

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
NOTE. 

my bad.. i jst read the petition thrd.. bt.. if its titled KMH3 thn it cannot b telecasted on another channel due to copyright and contract violations.. if its KMH thn it has 2 b on Imagine.. bt ppl can always demand A_A or K_K together in a completely new serial on other channel.. (i m in doubt if they can use lead protagonist names Arjun_Arohi ??Confused)

Hello all..

came back after a big big brk.. and as happened in KMH1, KMH2 is going good near its end...LOLLOL.. and tho thy r simply dragging the story (coz thrs no story leftLOL)... the romance is entertaining Thumbs Up... now heres the news..

NDTV Imagine CEO Sameer Nair to quit

Turner General Entertainment Networks (TGEN), which operates the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Imagine, and the world cinema channel, Lumiere Movies, on Friday announced that its CEO, Sameer Nair, will be leaving, and the operations of Imagine will be fully integrated into Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific (TBSAP). Imagine will be placed under the interim management of Sunny Saha, SVP & GM for the entertainment networks of TBSAP, with transitional support from Nair. Steve Marcopoto, president, TBSAP said, "While Imagine has enjoyed some significant success in distinctive programing in the competitive GEC space, we need to improve the channel's overall performance for sustainable long term growth. The best way to achieve this is to merge the TGEN networks to operate within the entertainment division of TBSAP.

k.. i wrote this topic bcoz i saw a petition thrd for KMH3.. and with latest news floating around .. i think KMH3 wudnt b happeninig... coz Sameer Nair was the man who promised us KMH2 after KMH1... and now with him going and imagine management changing.. we will c a big revamp of Imagine.. and it wud b tough for KMHians to bring back KMH3.. also i heard Karan too is not very keen to work with Imagine... I wud suggest thm to write to BT or Ekta instead of wasting time with Imagine if they wanna c their favorite stars back "together"..

unless of course if  KK*2 star in some mythological series on Imagine .. LOL how abt a luv story of Prithviraaj-Samyukta...dear Imagine!  ROFLROFLROFLROFL... (p.s. contact Ramanand Sagar and co...LOL)

or if KK*2 come up with their own Swayamvar stint... Swayamvar Season 4... "Kitani... ke Humjoli.. Karan lene aaya Kritika ki Doli"...   Wat say Imagine..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

coz these r the only 2 genre tht seems to be working for Dear Imagine..LOL

p.s. Where is Munisha Khatwani India-Forums!!!Angry...LOLLOLLOL

p.p.s.  Plz hand us Munisha JI... Mr. Vijay...(India-Forums karta-dharta)... LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by violette - 17 May 2011 at 2:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

energystarxxSassyxxtheresa28madhurameshan-anzaeram-sezoana.khanangel_prachiSHIKHA19PemaKarpokavyasampayal_4mIsHeZ.xSalluTheUlluSimiSaysSiddhi_

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
ROFL! I agree! (:
Hope they get a new show TOGETHER!
They belong together! (:
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
rofl..agree wid u..n nw it doesn't makes any difference if he is quitting..we never want kmh3 to cum on stupid heartless imagine channel.
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Rasika di... Agree wid u!! We dnt want kmh3 on imagine so who cares abt the CEO quiting??ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Rasika di... Agree wid u!! We dnt want kmh3 on imagine so who cares abt the CEO quiting??ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

prolly nobody is interested in Imagine.. or Ratan.. by now..LOL... Ratan is already sounding a stale stuff... Imagine..LOL... neways.. who wants to watch Imagine!LOL... bt.. regarding KMH.. it wud b still a baby of Imagine.. its rights wud b held by Imagine.. u know the copy rights and contract.. sorta stuff...  if KK*2 ever come back together as "Arjun-Arohi", it certainly wudnt b under "KMH"... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
^^hmm.. Many foreign shows have also come back on a different channel... So why not kmh3??

kavyasam

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Well Who cares if CEO of Imagine is qutting..But how come It says like just sake of It - KMH3 in doubt..ConfusedI mean we can never leave Hopes..and I m sure Anyhow KMH3 is definitely on the way..I would be happy if It gets on some good channel Where It can get the well deserved ratings and Promotions & Channel support...

So Qutting of Imagines CEO can't  put  KMH3 in doubt...KMH3 will  happen for sure..(AameenApprove

kavyasam

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
manisha di we dont our kmh3 on imagine in any way. we really dont care abt ceo. i wan to see imagine go off air. kmh is not imagine baby . it is of us n  karanika who luved it dearly but imagine did worst with it so how can we giv them our baby third tym no way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxkavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index