Why should Nivi Apologize???

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Again, back to my confusion. I read some threads and my head is spinning.

Why should Nivi apologize to her husband?? Most ppl here are Viren's fans and I am thinking are not married and do not know what marriage entails. Because if you were then you would not be saying that last time Viren said sorry so now Nivi has to say sorry.

On DD death day, when Viren hugged Nivi and baby and accepted the role and baby in their life what was he expecting?? That baby will disappear the next day??

that Nandu will feed the baby and Viren will get all the credit?

I mean common. If Viren is not doing anything for the baby then least he can do it step aside for few months and let Nivi come in control.

I think Viren is pushing Nivi to balance her life when life is not that simple. and Viren of all ppl should know this. He did not become MP for no reason. 

I hope he improves his behaior and takes a step back and stops yelling at Nivi. Otherwise I would not be surprised if Viren goes back to Sofa or terrace bcos of Nivren problems. 
Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice one simi... :)
maybe terrace this time... :P
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree, pushing Nivi or shouting at her is not going to work in current Nivi's condition. I hope CTs deal this issue properly and doesn't ruin Viren's character or Nivi's character.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well no one is blaming Nivi...what Nivi is going through is natural an after effect of a shock and she blames herself for the incident... she is doing the right thing taking care of the baby but there is also an added element of guilt and repentance which is seen...we want her to come out of that guilt and then things will be normal...
Yes it was Viren who showed maturity last week and even yesterday and maintained his calmness ...Viren to be insecure is also normal but dont want CT's to exaggerate it and dont want Viren to go DD's way because of CC...but want to see him to control his insecurity understand Nivi's situation and help her out...hope Sid and VD u were the witness help NivRen...
we love NivRen and want to see them happy
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

well no one is blaming Nivi...what Nivi is going through is natural an after effect of a shock and she blames herself for the incident... she is doing the right thing taking care of the baby but there is also an added element of guilt and repentance which is seen...we want her to come out of that guilt and then things will be normal...
Yes it was Viren who showed maturity last week and even yesterday and maintained his calmness ...Viren to be insecure is also normal but dont want CT's to exaggerate it and dont want Viren to go DD's way because of CC...but want to see him to control his insecurity understand Nivi's situation and help her out...hope Sid and VD u were the witness help NivRen...
we love NivRen and want to see them happy

raj, your post was really good and thanks for that. I did read it this morning. I agreed with most of the things said by you..

@ bold - this is the root cause of all problems. "We want...nivi or viren to do this...etc" ..

when v as fans cannot control that n shud not start venting for things out of our control.
Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Simran.. we r not venting out but because we love NivRen we want CT's to handle this carefully and want Nivi to come out of guilt mode cause that is going to save her too...
I love NivRen and want CT's to take this carefully...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At the moment. None of them need to be blamed. Both have let their emotions take over them and are reacting to the situation. But if either of them shout at each other, then too i feel they will sort out their difeerences. Right now each one of them is hurt by the other's behaviour. So things are left unsaid and misunderstanding is increasing.
As we hv seen before when NivRen have a confrontation, they sort out their problems. Sorry to be weird, I WANT a confrontation !!!

no Sofa please, I will tell Shova to hold on to it tight there in sydney 😆
terrace - Viren - once said Its cold outside.