India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why should Nivi Apologize???

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Again, back to my confusion. I read some threads and my head is spinning.

Why should Nivi apologize to her husband?? Most ppl here are Viren's fans and I am thinking are not married and do not know what marriage entails. Because if you were then you would not be saying that last time Viren said sorry so now Nivi has to say sorry.

On DD death day, when Viren hugged Nivi and baby and accepted the role and baby in their life what was he expecting?? That baby will disappear the next day??

that Nandu will feed the baby and Viren will get all the credit?

I mean common. If Viren is not doing anything for the baby then least he can do it step aside for few months and let Nivi come in control.

I think Viren is pushing Nivi to balance her life when life is not that simple. and Viren of all ppl should know this. He did not become MP for no reason. 

I hope he improves his behaior and takes a step back and stops yelling at Nivi. Otherwise I would not be surprised if Viren goes back to Sofa or terrace bcos of Nivren problems. 

Edited by simran728 - 17 May 2011 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi08ash_nivrengmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
nice one simi... :)
maybe terrace this time... :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi08gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I agree, pushing Nivi or shouting at her is not going to work in current Nivi's condition. I hope CTs deal this issue properly and doesn't ruin Viren's character or Nivi's character.

Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
well no one is blaming Nivi...what Nivi is going through is natural an after effect of a shock and she blames herself for the incident... she is doing the right thing taking care of the baby but there is also an added element of guilt and repentance which is seen...we want her to come out of that guilt and then things will be normal...
Yes it was Viren who showed maturity last week and even yesterday and maintained his calmness ...Viren to be insecure is also normal but dont want CT's to exaggerate it and dont want Viren to go DD's way because of CC...but want to see him to control his insecurity understand Nivi's situation and help her out...hope Sid and VD u were the witness help NivRen...
we love NivRen and want to see them happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82FakeLove

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

well no one is blaming Nivi...what Nivi is going through is natural an after effect of a shock and she blames herself for the incident... she is doing the right thing taking care of the baby but there is also an added element of guilt and repentance which is seen...we want her to come out of that guilt and then things will be normal...
Yes it was Viren who showed maturity last week and even yesterday and maintained his calmness ...Viren to be insecure is also normal but dont want CT's to exaggerate it and dont want Viren to go DD's way because of CC...but want to see him to control his insecurity understand Nivi's situation and help her out...hope Sid and VD u were the witness help NivRen...
we love NivRen and want to see them happy

raj, your post was really good and thanks for that. I did read it this morning. I agreed with most of the things said by you..

@ bold - this is the root cause of all problems. "We want...nivi or viren to do this...etc" ..

when v as fans cannot control that n shud not start venting for things out of our control.

Edited by simran728 - 17 May 2011 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Simran.. we r not venting out but because we love NivRen we want CT's to handle this carefully and want Nivi to come out of guilt mode cause that is going to save her too...
I love NivRen and want CT's to take this carefully...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 17 May 2011 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82FakeLove

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
At the moment. None of them need to be blamed. Both have let their emotions take over them and are reacting to the situation. But if either of them shout at each other, then too i feel they will sort out their difeerences. Right now each one of them is hurt by the other's behaviour. So things are left unsaid and misunderstanding is increasing.
As we hv seen before when NivRen have a confrontation, they sort out their problems. Sorry to be weird, I WANT a confrontation !!!

no Sofa please, I will tell Shova to hold on to it tight there in sydney LOL
terrace - Viren - once said Its cold outside.

nehaRulezNiViren-Raj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top