Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: liverach

^ O__o and similarly, josh performances have scored way higher then necessary.

That's my opinion, but I'm not declaring that its all a big conspiracy or anything!

It's just a "reality" show, I don't know why it evicts such a jung.

I don't think anybody denied that? The judging for DKS has been just about okay. Both teams have unfairly gotten extra points and both have unfairly lost points as well.

Anyways the format of this show was changed multiple times to suit the producers. It was originally supposed to be a best of five and now they did it so only finale counts as a supposed "punishment" for Jai. Now I dunno about others but I highly doubt this show was extended an extra week for Jai's mistake. Zee must have needed to extend this show for a week for some reason--TRP's, L'il Champs not ready to go on air, etc. and they simply used Jai's mistake as a cover-up.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^are you sure about that?
haha cuz I haven't quite read that before.
everyone seems to have their opinion declared as a fact that the jalwa people have always been given the benefit of the doubt, and that the josh contestants are victimized.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes. I do think the judging hasn't been upto par and it has been unfair to both teams in a good and bad way both. That being said, generally judging decisions have gone against Josh more than Jalwa that is why you might feel that people say that Jalwa is given the benefit of doubt more and Josh is victimized. BUT a lot of that also comes from the dislike for Josh on this forum. Some DID1 supporters have showed up now..but generally speaking this forum is more against Josh than it is against Jalwa. So when Josh supporters speak out against that, it adds to the "Josh is a victim" thing.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^that's odd. apart from a handful, I haven't seen a lot of Jalwa supporters at all. 
this whole thread, in fact, is filled a bunch of "Josh has been denied justice" posts
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid u!JOSH showed variety! stunts! aerial acts! etc! wich jalwa didnt! they wer of no use!
DID 1 r jst awsum!
dodosri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WoWWW!!!!!!!Jalwa won!!yipee...vo bhi bina binny aur Shakti ke!!!!!amazing ...!!!vo dono hote toh WAAATTT hi laga dete...
efsun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I LOVE DID 1 AND THEY PERFORMANCE ALWAYSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  

NO MATTER WHAT, they are always number one and dance star  for meβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..