India-Forums

Sad to hear that DKS ends *Spoiler* (Page 3)

raks2011 Newbie
raks2011
raks2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Agreed that DID1 gave better performances but they are bad losers. They all are so arrogant other then Siddesh(who sometimes joins them too). In the Prince and Pervez  takkar, Prince hardly did anything and got 10. Pervez was atleast 10 times better in that performance. Prince may be the best popping/locking performer but the marks ha dto be given on that particular performance and pervez was brilliant. The variety he showed was amazing. Prince just did few things which he always does nothing gr88...

DID2 may be a bit(a very tiny bit) less talented but they are better persons and that should also count. Jai n Prince r too arrogant. Think themselves to be out of this world. Good for them if they have lost.

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeline76

akanna

It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!
 This is so wrong, I don't think Zee Tv and reputed dance gurus like Shiamak and Remo  will stoop so low just to let Jalwa Team walk off as a the winner as they wish !!! This is totally absurd ! The scores was equaled to punish Jai who was at the worst behaviour...because no matter what the technical error was, as a dancer he should have continued the dance. How many good performers have continued inspite them having malfunctioned wardrobe, injuries and glitches...
A true performer never stops in the middle of show screaming for the attention. it's good for Josh that they were not punished further else his team members will be furious with Jai for putting them in this situation. So you mean to say Amar, Vaishnavi, Ruturaj , Kruti, Dharmesh are not good dancers compared to Season 1 contestants ??? How many times Vaishnavi, Ruturaj, Dharmesh has gotten full marks ?  No one should go about say things which don't make sense because its between  Season 1 and season 2 contestant but even if Josh wins Jalwa will take that with open heart and full of pride knowing that they had perform exceptionally well. But Josh will be cry babies, incase they lose and throw tantrum...because their leader is SO...

Logically Josh won during week one, three and four. Jalwa won during week two. So even if Jalwa had won in week five, it will be still Josh leading with 3 and Jalwa will be with 2. So if they didnt have announced both teams as equal at the end of week five, the finale result with Jalwa winning would have made the results a tie with 3:3 ratio!! Why did they make the teams equal before the finale when Josh was clearly leading is my question!! See, I have favs and non-favs in both teams, and I have liked and disliked performances from both teams, and I have said in the start of the show here that I would prefer a tie since I cant choose between the two.. So it would have been a tie as I had wished!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

Originally posted by akanna

It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!

If it was predecided to make score 2-2 after week 4 then judges won't need any drama for making score equal. They could have easily manipulated scores from the very begining. There were performances from JOSH got 10-10-10 and that could have been 9-9-9 easily and some Jalwa performances could have been 10-10-10. Kishore's performance could have been 9-9-9 easily. What I am trying to say is yes it's possible the result of week 4 was scripted but then it's possible all the wins of JOSH were also scripted. we will never know the truth. So why not accept it the way it is i.e. winner of DKS is JALWA.

See my post above, Ishu! I have explained it in there!! Let's get this right -- Solo acts were always better by Josh, and group acts were better by Jalwa. When it comes to duets, both were equal, because both teams have had good and bad duet acts!! There were some performances from Jalwa too that got higher scores than deserved, while Josh dancers were scored lower when they deserved more!! So I have no comments on these scores!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
^ O__o and similarly, josh performances have scored way higher then necessary.

That's my opinion, but I'm not declaring that its all a big conspiracy or anything!

It's just a "reality" show, I don't know why it evicts such a jung.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

^ O__o and similarly, josh performances have scored way higher then necessary.

That's my opinion, but I'm not declaring that its all a big conspiracy or anything!

It's just a "reality" show, I don't know why it evicts such a jung.

I don't think anybody denied that? The judging for DKS has been just about okay. Both teams have unfairly gotten extra points and both have unfairly lost points as well.

Anyways the format of this show was changed multiple times to suit the producers. It was originally supposed to be a best of five and now they did it so only finale counts as a supposed "punishment" for Jai. Now I dunno about others but I highly doubt this show was extended an extra week for Jai's mistake. Zee must have needed to extend this show for a week for some reason--TRP's, L'il Champs not ready to go on air, etc. and they simply used Jai's mistake as a cover-up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaCutiepie Rani

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
^are you sure about that?
haha cuz I haven't quite read that before.
everyone seems to have their opinion declared as a fact that the jalwa people have always been given the benefit of the doubt, and that the josh contestants are victimized.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Yes. I do think the judging hasn't been upto par and it has been unfair to both teams in a good and bad way both. That being said, generally judging decisions have gone against Josh more than Jalwa that is why you might feel that people say that Jalwa is given the benefit of doubt more and Josh is victimized. BUT a lot of that also comes from the dislike for Josh on this forum. Some DID1 supporters have showed up now..but generally speaking this forum is more against Josh than it is against Jalwa. So when Josh supporters speak out against that, it adds to the "Josh is a victim" thing.

Edited by chocolover89 - 20 May 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaCutiepie Rani

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
^that's odd. apart from a handful, I haven't seen a lot of Jalwa supporters at all. 
this whole thread, in fact, is filled a bunch of "Josh has been denied justice" posts

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index