India-Forums

Sad to hear that DKS ends *Spoiler* (Page 2)

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
there have been countless topics about the first tie (Mayu-Punit takkar one) where they were made equal and many members have pointed out that it doesnt add up and that Josh shouldve won that week. therefore, even if during the whole Jai saga, there was a tie, Josh still leads and the finale weeks win by Jalwa doesnt mean that Josh has lost.
nonetheless, it was expected. i agree with Akanna. drama created. and then Jalwa wins. sigh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementakannaCutiepie RaniAreYaar

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
jalwa won?!??! jeez i feel sad... Confused feel bad for my fav team josh...

DID 1, guys u all are fab im proud of ur performances!!!!! my support will always stays with u guys irrespective of whoever comes and go. if they repeat dis show with u guys pitted against future DID 3, i'l still support DID 1 cz u guys are fab dancers and are special to me... 

DID 2, congratulations!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

dancemania Groupbie
dancemania
dancemania

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I agree...all the DID 1 contestants gave such solid and impressive performances ( except paulson)...whereas DID 2 was mainly about Dharmesh, Rutu and Vaishu. Inspite of the talent, the others in DID2 were unable to give any memorable performances.
IMO Josh should have won...but anyway congrats to Jalwa!

Cutiepie Rani

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Big smile It's hillarious how some DID 1 people are saying that Zee fixed the votes because Zee wanted Jalwa to win...Big smile So let me get this straight, Siddhesh beat D sir fair and square...and everytime Jalwa lost they lost fair and square...but everytime Josh lost, it was not fair...interesting...so when Jai lost to Amar it was scripted...interesting...Big smile Great logic, when Josh loses it's scripted and NOT fair, but when Jalwa loses it's fair...Big smile The better team won, learn to  accept it...DID 2 contestants have proven themselves head to head and also proven themselves outside of Zee with the tremendous succeesses thant many of them have had...Tongue DID 2 was higher rated then DID 1, DID 2 has had more success then DID 1, and now DID 2 has performed better then DID 1 in head to head competition...Tongue If DID 1 people want someone to blame, why don't they blame Jai? Why blame Zee? Should Zee and the mentors should allow Jai to just continue bashing the mentors? Confused No one told Jai to start bashing the mentors, if people want to blame someone look at him...Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 17 May 2011 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerLeadNitrate

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Big smile I thought Prince, Sid, Jai etc all guaranteed that Josh would win...I remember in the earlier episodes hearing from some DID 1 contestatns how DID 2 didn't practice and was not even close to DID 1 when it comes to dancing...Big smile and here Jalwa has won...Tongue Would love to hear what those contestants say now...Tongue  I think Vrushali, Mayuresh, and Bhavna were excellent this season, but other then that Josh was really not that strong...Tongue

OrientalDancer

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I am indeed gonna miss DKS </3 i'm sad to hear its ending too

DID IMO is OOODLES better than the singing shows.. not that I hate musical talent or anything but I dunno, I just found a better connection with DID >.< 

and I'm helllaaa gonna miss Manish =/ 

ankit_nyc

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!

If it was predecided to make score 2-2 after week 4 then judges won't need any drama for making score equal. They could have easily manipulated scores from the very begining. There were performances from JOSH got 10-10-10 and that could have been 9-9-9 easily and some Jalwa performances could have been 10-10-10. Kishore's performance could have been 9-9-9 easily. What I am trying to say is yes it's possible the result of week 4 was scripted but then it's possible all the wins of JOSH were also scripted. we will never know the truth. So why not accept it the way it is i.e. winner of DKS is JALWA.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

Originally posted by akanna

It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!

If it was predecided to make score 2-2 after week 4 then judges won't need any drama for making score equal. They could have easily manipulated scores from the very begining. There were performances from JOSH got 10-10-10 and that could have been 9-9-9 easily and some Jalwa performances could have been 10-10-10. Kishore's performance could have been 9-9-9 easily. What I am trying to say is yes it's possible the result of week 4 was scripted but then it's possible all the wins of JOSH were also scripted. we will never know the truth. So why not accept it the way it is i.e. winner of DKS is JALWA.

Big smile Nope you see everytime Josh won it was fair and square...However everytime Jalwa won it wasn't fair and square... Big smile Josh is the winner because some people on this forum say so...Big smile Don't you know there are even conspiracy theorists on the forum who actually have their own version of the weekly results...Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index