Sad to hear that DKS ends *Spoiler*

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Still I couldnt watch last week episode. I was so impressed with DID 1 performances so far, I truely believe that they deserve to win over Jalwa. Other than lil two and Dharmesh others didnt show their best. But Most of the DID 1 were awesome..

Anybody else is feeling the same pls share...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!
mayankandnupur thumbnail
I think they deserve it!
JALWA should win
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Harshii, if you don't mind could you edit out who won from your title and write spoiler inside? There are some people who might not want to know :) Thank you! :) 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!

That really made me mad because if the judges didn't equal the scores Josh would have still won even if they lost in the finale. Even If you include the finale results then jalwa only won 2 out of the six weeks while josh won 3 times. For me Josh will always be the winner because when the show started it was stated that which ever team wins most the week they will be the winner of dance ke superstar.
angeline76 thumbnail

akanna

IF-Rockerz

akanna

Direct Link Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

This is so wrong, I don't think Zee Tv and reputed dance gurus like Shiamak and Remo  will stoop so low just to let Jalwa Team walk off as a the winner as they wish !!! This is totally absurd ! The scores was equaled to punish Jai who was at the worst behaviour...because no matter what the technical error was, as a dancer he should have continued the dance. How many good performers have continued inspite them having malfunctioned wardrobe, injuries and glitches...
A true performer never stops in the middle of show screaming for the attention. it's good for Josh that they were not punished further else his team members will be furious with Jai for putting them in this situation. So you mean to say Amar, Vaishnavi, Ruturaj , Kruti, Dharmesh are not good dancers compared to Season 1 contestants ??? How many times Vaishnavi, Ruturaj, Dharmesh has gotten full marks ?  No one should go about say things which don't make sense because its between  Season 1 and season 2 contestant but even if Josh wins Jalwa will take that with open heart and full of pride knowing that they had perform exceptionally well. But Josh will be cry babies, incase they lose and throw tantrum...because their leader is SO...
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.

i thought mods said to keep the spoilers sealed -___________-

well now that the suspense has been killed...

yaaayyy =D =D =D =D =D =D luuurve Season 2
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for me Josh was is and will always be winner😳 they performed really well in DKS😎
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
there have been countless topics about the first tie (Mayu-Punit takkar one) where they were made equal and many members have pointed out that it doesnt add up and that Josh shouldve won that week. therefore, even if during the whole Jai saga, there was a tie, Josh still leads and the finale weeks win by Jalwa doesnt mean that Josh has lost.
nonetheless, it was expected. i agree with Akanna. drama created. and then Jalwa wins. sigh.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jalwa won?!??! jeez i feel sad... ðŸ˜• feel bad for my fav team josh...

DID 1, guys u all are fab im proud of ur performances!!!!! my support will always stays with u guys irrespective of whoever comes and go. if they repeat dis show with u guys pitted against future DID 3, i'l still support DID 1 cz u guys are fab dancers and are special to me... 

DID 2, congratulations!!!!