India-Forums

Sad to hear that DKS ends *Spoiler*

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Still I couldnt watch last week episode. I was so impressed with DID 1 performances so far, I truely believe that they deserve to win over Jalwa. Other than lil two and Dharmesh others didnt show their best. But Most of the DID 1 were awesome..

Anybody else is feeling the same pls share...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverkaaj_2desigirl123dancemaniaangelcutie09pavitrianefsunMrManagementjacinta_91ShellyBuknaik99akanna-Diya-MeraCheekuVirat-Aaliyah-yipeeNishita123Cutiepie RaniAreYaar

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2dancemaniaMrManagementShellyBMKrayZeeuknaik99-Diya-yipeeHashiBoo-Aaliyah-FakeLove-x-Reshu-x-Nishita123AreYaar

mayankandnupur Groupbie
mayankandnupur
mayankandnupur

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I think they deserve it!
JALWA should win

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WestwickOrientalDancer

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Harshii, if you don't mind could you edit out who won from your title and write spoiler inside? There are some people who might not want to know :) Thank you! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

It was expected.. Else the judges wouldnt have made the scores equal for both teams in last episode!! Because Josh was leading with 3:1 ratio against Jalwa in the first four weeks, and even with Jalwa winning week five and the finale would have only made the result to be a tie.. So they used the drama to make the teams equal and the rest is history!!

That really made me mad because if the judges didn't equal the scores Josh would have still won even if they lost in the finale. Even If you include the finale results then jalwa only won 2 out of the six weeks while josh won 3 times. For me Josh will always be the winner because when the show started it was stated that which ever team wins most the week they will be the winner of dance ke superstar.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverkaaj_2jacinta_91ShellyB-Diya-Nishita123Cutiepie Rani

angeline76 Newbie
angeline76
angeline76

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

akanna

IF-Rockerz

akanna Memeber Scrap Member Testimonial

Direct Link Report Quote Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

This is so wrong, I don't think Zee Tv and reputed dance gurus like Shiamak and Remo  will stoop so low just to let Jalwa Team walk off as a the winner as they wish !!! This is totally absurd ! The scores was equaled to punish Jai who was at the worst behaviour...because no matter what the technical error was, as a dancer he should have continued the dance. How many good performers have continued inspite them having malfunctioned wardrobe, injuries and glitches...
A true performer never stops in the middle of show screaming for the attention. it's good for Josh that they were not punished further else his team members will be furious with Jai for putting them in this situation. So you mean to say Amar, Vaishnavi, Ruturaj , Kruti, Dharmesh are not good dancers compared to Season 1 contestants ??? How many times Vaishnavi, Ruturaj, Dharmesh has gotten full marks ?  No one should go about say things which don't make sense because its between  Season 1 and season 2 contestant but even if Josh wins Jalwa will take that with open heart and full of pride knowing that they had perform exceptionally well. But Josh will be cry babies, incase they lose and throw tantrum...because their leader is SO...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WestwickdramebaazOrientalDancer

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
OMG.

i thought mods said to keep the spoilers sealed -___________-

well now that the suspense has been killed...

yaaayyy =D =D =D =D =D =D luuurve Season 2

Edited by liverach - 17 May 2011 at 1:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
for me Josh was is and will always be winnerEmbarrassed they performed really well in DKSCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2ShellyBakannaCutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index