Pratigya

Lets talk about postivity

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nowdays when one open MKAP FORUM  all you see is negativity.Starting from the CM ratings to celebrity ratings all are at low.Red markings all around.Also the Kriya drift and a meaningful show turning into saas bahu drama.Lets put a stop to this .Lets look at things postively for a change:

Look at the drift in this way we all had once said that Prats never expressed her love to the fullest who knows the drift and fear of losing Krishna will make her a bit bold.

Also though we never wanted the drift but at some point of time there was bound to be this drift because they both had different idealogies.Thats only when as pearl grey said they will unite with more love.

Now last if PRATS leaves TN too that is also good too because we could see Krish making his Pratigya Niwas or start his education to win her back.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT JUST WANTED TO REDUCE THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING IT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchitakundru thumbnail
I like ur post but like button is not working.We need positivity for our show cv are dealing very intelligently with ongoing track.Lets wait and watch our Kriya their bond is strong and it will become stronger with this rift"woh kehte hain na dooriyan dilo ko kareeb le aathi hain"MKAP is best .I love this show
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets think positive abt this ongoing track.I hope cvs handles this well.I love all characters of this show.Kriya drift i never wanted this but it was bound to happen some day.I love my Kriya and all the team of MKAP.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
agree with u always be positive dont feel negative our show will rock again and will become on the top we love our kriya we have to support our kriya more and more there will be drift between kriyas 4 some days but its a bound to happen for there love to become more stronger so be positive always we love our show and our kriya...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
much needed and positive excellent post love ur concern u r right i agree wid u dear bt i just think everyone busy including me in exams so didi,nt get much time to come so just hope for the best and ur post was not long dear
poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really like ur post u r write we should think abt it positively after this track krishna and pratigya i.e our kriya will get more close to each other and there love will become more stonger.
may be after that we will expect our chotu baba
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice post...well said👏
pooar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also like ur post i strongly feel that junior Krishna come and cvs show more love between baba and babu