India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gulabjamun ka raaz

suhana27 Newbie
suhana27
suhana27

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hi guys...i think ..i have missed some scenes...what happened with gulab jamun...they didn't show anything regarding this...rashi ne kya gadbad ki thi...aham ne kuch kaha nahi...plz telll me...help help help
plzzz
plzzz

malamp Newbie
malamp
malamp

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hi Suhana
The gulab jamoon ka khissa was a real flop show, I thought Raashi is going toi get caught finally, but Gopi finds Rashi adding something to the plate.
When she asks her, Rashi says she is decorating the jamoons and this decoaration with foil n nuts impress Koki and Ahem..

mrin0709 Goldie
mrin0709
mrin0709

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I have started doubting.. if the CVs have some silent pact with Rashi.. how come she never gets caught... Only one to catch her is Koki... why is Ahems character so dumb..
malamp Newbie
malamp
malamp

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
U r right Swapna, sometimes I get so pissed off with this drag. I dont know when Rashi gets caught and when Gopi and Ahem wud finally come together.
Looks like the CV are gonna wait for another year for this to happen. come on guys, do not prolong the drama until it becomes fake and un interesting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index