Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey pooja, feeling very happy after reading ur updates after such a long time, it seems that we all are very busy in our lives that noe we did not get much time to stay in touch with each other on the platform, the forum we loved so much [:-(]
But reading ur updates makes me happy today
Awesome work superb updates
Thnx alot deary for the updates
Surely waiting for more
danveet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesum!!
Do write soon...
Waiting fr your update...
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First off, apologies for running off! :D
updatiiing!

On another note, i am really sorry for not updating.
i have written so much about these people, watched the serial over and over and fallen in love with them so many times.
I owe it to myself, them and to you guys to see this through.

Pooj@ thumbnail
A BRIEF FLASHBACK:

So what has happened in Revival 3 till now?

The team crack a case of teenage love gone wrong. Boxer has proposed to his lawyer girlfriend, Niloufer. She has accepted and they have begun planning for the wedding in earnest. Meanwhile, back at the office, Deepika and Aaryan maintain a cordial relationship. Deepika is, of course, in love with him and Aaryan is quite close to accepting his love for her.
Junhui's strange cousin Madhura and Parth's younger brother Paras meet once again when he drops in at Junhui's house. Madhura is a columnist with a leading newspaper and she then discovers that Parth is an RJ...and not just any RJ...THE RJ Paras she used to love to listen to back home. Her friend used to tape the day's episode and mail it to her every single day. She is taken aback by disparity between his on-air appearance and his person. He seems to be a flirt, a womanizer, in fact...and not the serene, wonderful man she had imagined herself to be in love with!
She nearly throws him out of the house and he is quite puzzled by her attitude towards him.

The team decide to attend a wedding in Pune. Aaryan is looking forward to it, but Deepika is tensed...The rest of the team is also oscillating between these moods...because it is Shyna who's getting married. Deepika is worried that Aaryan might still be in love with Shy but Aaryan wants to attend the wedding merely to know that what he is feeling for Deepika is real and what he felt for Shy is now gone.

Rajashree also takes time off for her cousin's wedding and to his surprise, Subroto quite misses her!

Junhui is trying to tell Parth something important but the timing is simply not right...they decide to meet up.

Rajashree is in dire straits because her mother is trying to set her up with an ophthalmologist...She is quite sure that she does not want to marry him, but she cannot guess why...When Subroto overhears a conversation between Rajashree and the boy, he is agitated. He sees the place and time where they have decided to meet up as it is scribbled on a paper.

When Junhui and Parth meet, she just extracts a promise from him that he'll be always there for her this way...he is puzzled but he agrees.

Deepika and Aaryan, meanwhile continue to annoy and exasperate each other, secretly enjoying it all the while.

Deepika bumps into Parth at the market. They have coffee together where he gives her an envelope...Deepika has always considered Parth indirectly responsible for their friend Sushmita's death...He tells her that it is a letter written by Sushmita before she committed suicide.

Rajashree meets up with the boy, Pankaj to have coffee. He is tall, handsome and affable but she does not feel attracted to him. Just then, Subroto walks in with a beautiful girl. She feels an irrational stab of jealousy and confronts Subroto. He plays it cool and excuses himself, and leaves with the girl. The girl is actually his friend from college who has owed him a favour for many years.

Rajashree and Subroto's friendship sours. They begin fighting again, but instead of jests, there are bitter retorts and angry words.

Aaryan tries to find Deepika but nobody seems to know where she is. He finally goes up to the terrace. She is crying, clutching Sushmita's letter in her hand. Aaryan consoles her and they just stand close to each other.

With Boxer's wedding a week away, Neha decides to take Boxer shopping. Meanwhile, in the same store on the second floor, Junhui is trying to buy something to wear. She is there with both Madhura and Paras who appear to hate each other. But they have a common goal - to see Junhui and Parth together, so they join forces.

Sri and Shotgun have another spat. He finally tells her that his mother's health has taken a turn for the worse and she immediately repents her behaviour. She makes arrangements to visit him in the evening and forces him to go home.

Edited by Pooj@ - 11 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail
Contd:

Sri goes to Shotguns house where they have a good time with his mother. With the ritualistic cup of cocoa on the terrace they both apologise to each other and Subroto realises that it is time to bury the past.

It's valentine's day and Paras is holding a special program on the radio. Despite herself, Madhura listens to it and empathises with what Paras says on the show.

Boxer's wedding day is finally here! The team is trying hard to make it an absolute success. Neithe Madhura can come nor can Paras. But Parth comes late and he tries to find Junhui. When they meet each other, he is quite sure that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and so does she.

Aaryan sees Deepika helping out the team and he feels a sense of relief, as if he has found a part of him which had been missing all along. They converse and have a good time.

Pooj@ thumbnail
41. STARTLING REVELATIONS

It had been two days from Boxer's marriage...As the flow of the ceremonies ebbed, most of the energy from the industrious group dissipated. They all had been late to the office, the next day. That is all, except Deepika. She was, as usual, punctual, entering the office at the stroke of 9.

Ajay and Neha turned up together, with droopy eyes and tired faces. Rajashree was next, soon followed by Shotgun…The last to turn up was Zubeen.

Deepika typed away in the inner cabing, her eyes traveling to the empty chair. Aaryan was never late. She took a quick look at the clock. It was 10:15.

Pantry

"Coffee, strong..." Rajashree set down a cup for everybody. Muttering thanks, everyone picked up their mugs, thankful for the kick of much needed caffeine to get through the day.

"Aaryan nahi aaya abhi tak?" Neha asked.

Shotgun looked thoughtful, "Wo toh kabhi late nahi aata hain…"

"Late aane ko ghar toh jaana chahiye na?" Neha countered again. All smiled at the quirks of their dear boss.

"Junhui bhi abhi tak nahi aayi na?" Rajashree asked.

"Haan. Shayad aajaegi thodi der main. Aaj ka paper kahaan hain?" Neha asked, changing the topic.

Ajay walked up to the newspaper rack in the corner of the room, saying, "Aaj ka paper maine padha hi nahi."Others nodded. He placed the paper in her hands…

She flipped through it, as Rajashree's eyes caught a small piece of news on the front page.

"Ruko toh…"

Eligible Bachelorettes of 2010
Janhavi Mehra tops the list for the second time!

With dread sinking in the pit of her stomach, Neha spread out the paper and pored over the article.

The Times announced its Seventh Eligible Bachelorettes of India list for 2010. The list is published every five eyars and will be followed next week by the Eligible Bachelors list.  Janhavi Mehra, owner of the Mehra Group of Industries topped the list for the second time, making her the only bachelorette to hold this record. She was closely followed by Diya Hari, the equestarian princess….

Continued on Page 3

Janhavi Mehra
Social Standing: Owner of Mehra Group of Industries

A recluse from the social circuit, she was spotted at the Destination Eleven, a popular club some months ago, an insider claimed, propelling her on the list again. Even her choice of profession, one of her quirks does not fail to charm the…

Neha did not pursue the article further. She looked up at her colleagues' faces. Ajay, Shotgun and Zubeen looked surprised, while Rajashree looked shocked.

"Is this true?" she asked.

Neha nodded mutely. She dialed Junhui's number…

"Neha, main aaj office aa nahi sakti-"

"Pata hain, we saw the article…"

Junhui drew the curtain aside to look at the crowd of reporters on the road. They were controlled by the security guards.

"Actually, main Deepika se baat karti hoon.."Junhui said. "Yahaan ye log camp laga ke baithe hain…I just….I will call you later, okay?"

"Bye.."

"Accha."

Pooj@ thumbnail
42. REALIZATIONS

Sometime later
Inner Cabin

"Deepika!" Aaryan said, coming inside.

"Kya hua?"

"Bahaar reporters ka bahut sara crowd hain. I swear humne iss baar kuch nahi kiya hain-"

She slapped down the paper in front of him and pointed at the article.

"Oh…" he said.

"Commissioner saab ke do baar phone aa chuke hain, Aaryan." She said wearily.

"Do you hold Junhui responsible for this?" He asked, a bit hotly.

"Of course not, Aaryan. Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho?" she retorted angrily.

His countenance turned apologetic. "I am sorry."

"Its okay. Junhui ka mujhe abhi phone aaya tha. I asked to her to take leave for a few days. Aise circumstance main office aana bahut hi mushkil hoga."

There was a pause.

"Waise tum kahaan the?"

He looked sheepish. "I overslept."

She could not stop a smile from appearing. "Ye pehli baar ho raha hain, ki main kisi ko late aane par bhi mana nahi kar rahi hoon. Tum bahut hi thak gaye thi…"

"Tum bhi toh thak gayi thi."

"Meri baat alag hain Aaryan."

"Wo kyun?"

She was flustered. "Kyunki main har raat ghar jaakar so jaati hoon. Tumhari tarah yahi nahi rehti hoon."

He shrugged.

"Deepika, main soch raha tha-"

She looked up from her work.

"Chodo kuch nahi."

She looked back down.

He took the opportunity to escape.

"Yahi bed laga dete hain. Ghar jaane ki jaroorat hi nahi hogi!" he exclaimed before exiting.

Pooj@ thumbnail
43. SURPRISE

Same Time
CBI Headquarters
Officers' Longue
Mumbai

Tara handed her boss his usual cup of steaming coffee with a collection of six top newspapers. He picked up the Times first, as the glaring headlines vied for his attention.

Janhavi Mehra tops the list for the second  time!

His throat ran dry, and he sipped his coffee, nursing the warm cup in his hands. Tara stood in front of him, unable to ascertain the reason of the changing expression on his face. As she looked down at the article of his interest, she felt shocked. She had not glanced through that part of the news, as the headlines of the main article, regarding drug trafficking in Mumbai had required her to do some research for her boss' interest.

He silently ignored the article. Not even a crease on his refined face changed, as he studied the news report regarding the drug trafficking with great interest.

"Taara, this report has some new names. Will you run them through the database?" he asked, handing the newspaper with circled names.

In normal circumstances she would have taken the paper alongwith her, but today she merely noted down the names he had pointed out in her diary, and walked out of the door, even though she had already run them up in the database.

He looked at the article again and thanked for the solitary atmosphere.

Janhavi Mehra tops the list for the second time!

The Times announced its Seventh Eligible Bachelorettes of India list for 2010. The list is published every five eyars and will be followed next week by the Eligible Bachelors list.  Janhavi Mehra, owner of the Mehra Group of Industries topped the list for the second time, making her the only bachelorette to hold this record. She was closely followed by Diya Hari, the equestarian princess….

Continued on Page 3

Janhavi Mehra
Social Standing: Owner of Mehra Group of Industries

A recluse from the social circuit, and fiercely protective of her private life, she was spotted at the Destination Eleven, a popular club some months ago, an insider claimed, putting her on the list again. Even her choice of profession, one of her quirks, does not fail to charm the acquaintances. The only daughter of Mehra, she presides the Board of Directors, but fails to hold an active position in the Mehra Group of Industries. Biju Mehra, the other founder of the group holds higher stakes and shares than her, and runs some of the ventures. She was engaged to the upcoming CitiInvest Regional Head Vishwas Sinha three years ago. They parted only after six months with mutual consent. Currently she is single, and as the source reported on her sighting in Destination Eleven, ready to mingle. She was seen with an unidentified young man. Any guesses?

Diya Hari
Social Standing: Owner of JM Stud Farms…

He kept down the paper and reached for his cell phone.

'6 missed calls' It read. All were from Janhavi.

He took a deep breath as he dialed her number.

She picked it up after a single ring, as though she had been waiting for his call. Somehow, he felt elated.

"Hey. Phone kiya tha?"

"Hmm…yeah…Kya tumne…Silly question. Kya tumne aaj ka paper dekha?"

"Haan. Abhi padh raha hoon." He said, carefully controlling his voice.

"Oh."

"I did read the news report, if you mean that."

"Oh." The relief in her voice was discernable. She was glad that he had brought up the subject.

"Tumne kabhi…bataya nahi…." He said sunnily, as if he was saying it in passing.

Junhui's forehead creased. "See.Can we meet?"

"No. No I don't think so."

"What?" her voice was soft with disbelief.

"It's okay. I understand. I don't think we will be able to meet. Press to tumhare peeche padi hogi. And I am going away this week."

"Oh." The dejection in her voice squeezed his heart. "Maybe next week?" she asked eagerly.

"Maybe." He answered vaguely.

Even after the conversation had long ended, he kept looking at the photo in his cell phone, and then at the techincoloured picture in the news paper.

Everything explained itself…The opening night at Destination Eleven….The large bungalow…the periodic absences…..

The day changed into dusk and then dawn.

Parth Mathur did not sleep a wink.

"Promise me that…you will never change….Just…remain like this, okay?"

He typed on…

Explains a lot I guess. I'm not a gold digger after her wealth; I've enough of my own. How can I say anything, when I now know that she is the most eligible bachelorette for this year? How can I? We are from two different worlds, and the sooner I accept this, the better.   

She is better off now….as a friend…nothing more..

Pooj@ thumbnail
44. SILKEN THREADS

'Dong!'

Subroto pressed the bell again. Rajashree was typical. Always late to open the door!

The door swun open, to reveal a woman he had never seen before.

She seemed to be touching her fifties, and was wearing a sari. Her hair was short, barely upto her ears.

"Yes?" she asked.

Rajashree came upto the door, looking immensely relieved.

"Aai, maine bataya tha na. This is Subroto Chatterjee, my friend and colleague."

"Namaste." Her mother said folding her hands.

"And Subroto this is my mother." She said in broken Bengali.

He beamed at her, surprised by the change of tongues.

"And this…." Her mother continued as she led both of them into the drawing room, "is Pankaj Desai.", motioning towards the cultured young man sitting on the sofa.

Shotgun's mood soured, but he was determined to remain particularly civil.

"Namaste." The two greeted each other.

"Have I…seen you before?" Pankaj asked slowly. "Yeah, that day…at Mocha, right?"

Subroto shrugged non commitedly. Finally, he decided to answer. "Yes."

Rajashree's mother sat on the sofa, opposite to Shotgun, and next to Pankaj.

"Shotgun chale?"Rajashree asked tapping her foot impatiently.

Shotgun looked at her, eyebrows raised, not able to understand her.

"Are, jaldi chalo warna hum late ho jayenge. Bahut hi important conference hain." She said again, now frantically.

He caught on. "Yeah."

Getting up, he said, "Ab nikalna chahiye. Aapse milkar accha laga. Namaste."

"Bye Aai. See you Pankaj. Aai, wish I could stay but this is important."

If Rajashree's mother was annoyed at her little manipulation, she did not show it. Ever the graceful host, she saw them to the door.

Rajashree sat in the car, and said nothing till they had disappeared round the corner.

"Kaunsi conference?" he asked.

"Mujhe kya pata?" she said, looking out of the window.

"Maa..kab ayai?"

"Kal raat. Milind ek mahine ke liye London jaa raha hain, aur yahaan main akeli, yeh sun ke wo chali aaie."

"Aur…" he said delicately.

"Pankaj kaise tapka mujhe nahi maloom. Poochna bhi mat."

There was silence for ten minutes; the only sound was that of an RJ as he plodded on cheerfully.

A new song from one of the latest movies came on. The singer was  seasoned, and his husky voice was loved by every one.

"Kya tumne ye movie dekhi?" Rajashree asked excited.

"No.

"Kya? Tumne ye movie nahi dekhi?"

"Nahi…akela jata kya?"

"You're right. Chalo chalte hain. Abhi. PVR?"

"Abhi?"

"Kyun? Girlfriend se milna hain?"

He shrugged, taking a right turn, to reach the theatre PVR by the nearest route.

The movie ended three hours later, and it was followed by a dinner in one of the chief restaurants in Mumbai. The evening passed pleasantly as the original purpose of borrowing a medical journal was forgotten. It lay haplessly on the backseat, with the couple working their way through ice cream, laughing and talking about everything under the sun.

Pooj@ thumbnail
So what is coming up?

Shotgun goes to visit Rajashree and instead meets...