Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hoola hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Aww... Humare Rajo aur Paas ki chitter chatter achchi rahi... Both are definitely into something common! Escaping! šŸ˜†

Ab inko hum kya kahein, kaise samjhein... AD... Do dil mil rahe hain, chupke chupke, magar yaadein beech me tada kar raheen hain!šŸ˜’

Shotgun yaar, pyaar ke liye age zaroori nahi hai... Feelings and heart in place, your romance never dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ā¤ļø

Awesome parts and expecting more like these!!!!!!!! šŸ‘
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey pooja i'm desperately waiting yar
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Veena, so sorry dear!
My problem is that the original revival file which is write in, on my computer is not compatible with the other computer which has access to the internet. Hence I have to type out the entire thing. I am working on it, and i will find some solution, i hope! :)

I will update soon!
Veena.. thumbnail
oh then no problem dear i'll wait infact eagerly waiting for ur update šŸ˜ƒ
Pooj@ thumbnail
Bahut bhayanak news hain guys.
My other computer is doddering and it has the rest of the revival in it! :(
I am praying that it doesn't crash and burn.
I'll update soon, I hope.
Veena.. thumbnail
oh God plz  pooja's pc donot crash at all...
hey pooja relax theek ho jaye ga don't worry i'll pray šŸ˜Š
and definately waiting for the update

Pooj@ thumbnail

20. OF FEELINGS INTIMATE

Present

Lab

Shotgun came inside.

Rajashree was talking on her phoneā€¦He paused for a moment debating.

She sensed his hesitation and motioned him to come in. She winked at him and made one-minute sign.

"Sureā€¦..haanā€¦.Thanks."

Shotgun looked at her carefully. Her voice was authoritative; with the right mixture of pleasantnessā€¦.

One would almost think that she was talking with a strangerā€¦worse her shapeless matrimonial-guy who always loomed on her and her mother's conversationsā€¦.

Shotgun felt alarmedā€¦A guy? And Rajashree? The alien thought seeped into his mind, shaking him to the coreā€¦..

Matrimonial-guy that her mother had chosenā€¦..

He thought about his feelingsā€¦

Friends don't feel alarmed or sad when their friends get marriedā€¦They feel happyā€¦.

Onlyā€¦people who lov-like the other person feel that way.

He glanced at her perturbed.

She was still talking on the phone.

One of her long curls slipped from the catch and rested on her cheekā€¦.

Her peacock blue dress emphasized her slim figure and her clear complexion.

Rajashree tossed her phone on the counter and elicited a long moan.

"Kya hua?"

She motioned to the tissue paper lying on the table.

Shotgun leaned in for a closer look. He was greeted by a large cloud of her perfume. He shook his head.

But the words on the tissue paper did instill apprehension in him.

9822348130- Maa ka Rajashree ke liye ophthalmologist dulha

Pankaj Desai

Next Saturday,

7:00 pm,

Caf Mocha

NOOO!

Rajashree did not notice Shotgun's agitated expression. She stared at the tissue.

Pooj@ thumbnail

21. RENAISSANCE

Some Days Before

Even though there was an undercurrent of pressure between Aaryan and Deepika, others pretended not to notice.

The plane landed at precisely fiveā€¦They all checked out, planning to reach the hotelā€¦It was still an hour's drive from the airport.

They hired an Innova, Aaryan in the front, Neha and Deepika in the middle and Ajay Zubeen cooped up in the back.

Normal conversations went on.

They reached the hotel at 6:30.

Overall it was a happy affair ā€“ the hotel was quite luxurious, and the decorations were of fine quality.

The woman in question met them in the lobbyā€¦.She was not fully ready, but eagerness and happiness were radiating from her face.

Sometime later

Aaryan was standing in the gallery, which overlooked the pool in the hotelā€¦Moonlight was shining on the crystal speckled water, thousands of bits of silver sprinkled by the moon on the water.

He felt a presence behind him.

"Piche mat dekhna."

He complied with the request, standing perfectly stillā€¦

After a few moments had passed, she asked, "Kaise ho Aaryan?"

He nodded mutely, her last day in the office running in his mind's eyeā€¦

From her quickened breath, he knew she was thinking along the same linesā€¦

"Jab maine paper main padhaā€¦.Anna Kartoos ke case ke baadā€¦.Mujhe vishwaas nahi hua thaā€¦"

He fixed his gaze on the changing bars of silver scattered on the water surface.

"Maine Deepika ko phone kiya thaa."

He was going to whirl around in surprise, but he checked himself in timeā€¦.Trying to keep the emotion out of his voice, he asked, "Kya kaha usne?"

She did not answer.

"Kya tum khush ho Shyna?"

Her voice was tender when she answered. "Bahut."

He smiled happily, turning to face her. This time, she did not counter him.

"Main bhi tumhare liye khush hoon Shy."

"Aur main tumhare liye Aaryanā€¦Take careā€¦Aur Deepikaā€¦"

He looked at her questioningly.

She disappeared without another word.

Aaryan sat on the bed; analyzing his feelingsā€¦He looked into the mirror and smiled at himselfā€¦.

It seemed genuineā€¦

It was hard, getting over someone.It was hard, getting on with lifeā€¦And it was hard, falling in love once againā€¦

Even though Shyna looked resplendent in her turquoise ghagra, that night, Aaryan only had eyes for another woman, who was wearing a simple blue dressā€¦

Pooj@ thumbnail

22. ETERNAL

Junhui finished her paperwork and leaned back into the chair, closing her eyesā€¦

Mummy was going quite lightly for the past few daysā€¦.So she was lagging in her paperworkā€¦make hay till the sun shinesā€¦Laze around till Mummy is distracted.

A particularly irritating wisp of hair was fluttering on her eyeā€¦She made no move to push it away.

Somebody else did.

The touch sent a jolt through her spine.

She opened her eyes, to find the deep, penetrating brown gaze of Parth Mathur, looking down on her.

It was mesmeric.

Like straight out of a KJo movie, she could hear guitars playing, lace curtains flying and an entire musical ensemble humming a soulful melody.She smiled at her hilarious thoughts.

When he smiled, she felt her heart skip a beat.

A smile like his should be bannedā€¦Nobody should be allowed to posses the type of smile which made her heart do jumps and her stomach back flips.

His deep brown eyes, twin pools of his feelings bore deeply into her soul, willing to share some of theirsā€¦they seemed irresistibleā€¦

She stared back into them, losing herself in their chocolaty extent.

"Parth!"

He smiled again. Then she remembered.

"I want to talk to youā€¦."

"Sure!"

"Yahaan nahiā€¦kahi aur?"

Fifteen minutes later, they were walking down Marine Driveā€¦.

"Tum kuch kehna chahti thi?"

She couldn't. After all these days of planning and deciding, she couldn't tell him. She did not want another fiasco akin to the one created by Vishwaas.

"It's just...promise me something."

He looked at her, surprise by the sudden requestā€¦

"Promise me thatā€¦you will never change.Justā€¦remain like this, okay?" She hesitated, debating.

He lifted her hand and squeezed it. "I will."

Pooj@ thumbnail

23. HEARTBEATS

When she smiled, I felt my hear stopā€¦it was enough to drive me crazyā€¦.

There is something about Janhavi Mehra, which elevates her above the rest mortalsā€¦

There was something about her attitude, her appearance, her extra ordinary skills, and her. Everything.

Like in the movies, I could hear violins being sounded, doves fluttering and an orchestra at my disposalā€¦.. I smiled at my ridiculous imaginationā€¦

Parth Mathur was imagining flying doves and violins.

That is something unheard of!!!!

I want to know her.

I want to be with her.

She wanted to tell me somethingā€¦It was quite important, but she did notā€¦She asked me to promise her that, I will remain like this always. I didn't know what to sayā€¦So I promised herā€¦That was the best thing I could doā€¦

I am completely clueless about my next step. I know that I am in..But her? How do I say that I-

How do I do it?

I need some urgent help! And luckily I have a brother who is the expert on this matter.

15 experiences help.

Or was that 18?

There is something special about this girl.And I want to spend my entire life finding it out.