NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

No Dear I said Nandu will look after Dwita when our Nivren are together, πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ He will have nothing more to do rather than looking after Dwita,  Nandu looking after Dwita will make Nivi Jealous,  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

What did u think. Oh my God πŸ˜† I did not mean what U thoughtπŸ˜†

oh D, it's a very bad idea... 

they may take nandu to babysit for dwita but im sure he'l get other ideas seeing our dashin viren babu in a beautiful resort πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj Hate SP for the issue of article sid-niv joinin... nothing happend like that.  S it happened it was just a scene not even a fraction of second talk b/w hl and sid about dwita.

Right Usha and even Sid telling HL that he will keep Dwita,,  The speed the track is moving I feel it will end next  week,  because they are going tooo fast with it
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh D, it's a very bad idea... 

they may take nandu to babysit for dwita but im sure he'l get other ideas seeing our dashin viren babu in a beautiful resort πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
\

Right, Or may be he takes along his Lajo with him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, he will have his company
Hey guys...gtg...wil c u after the LU...have a long nd happy chat...and be careful of Nadini sis...she is very veRY NATKHAT🀣
oh diya i really dont trust nandu lolz... maybe he will make excuses of the baby and come in the room at wrong times lolz.. and see our viren shirtless then what ? he wont leave the room lolz
Originally posted by nivren

Hey guys...gtg...wil c u after the LU...have a long nd happy chat...and be careful of Nadini sis...she is very veRY NATKHAT🀣

shushhh bachcha... ur ruinin da fun πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

dont listen to him guys, im a veryyy innocent girl πŸ˜³ innocent like an infant πŸ˜ƒ

eeeks  ur makin a threesome honeymoon D πŸ€£ πŸ€£

No Dear I said Nandu will look after Dwita when our Nivren are together, πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ He will have nothing more to do rather than looking after Dwita,  Nandu looking after Dwita will make Nivi Jealous,  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

What did u think. Oh my God πŸ˜† I did not mean what U thoughtπŸ˜†

Wow very good disaster management...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj Hate SP for the issue of article sid-niv joinin... nothing happend like that.  S it happened it was just a scene not even a fraction of second talk b/w hl and sid about dwita.

yes  agree.. nothing as mentioned in the article happened.. Sid just spoke once that's it...and Nivi has become obsessive
Originally posted by pipicat

oh diya i really dont trust nandu lolz... maybe he will make excuses of the baby and come in the room at wrong times lolz.. and see our viren shirtless then what ? he wont leave the room lolz

Phir to hamara Nandu Maha Besharam hoga,  But No  Yaar Yati who is his Lajo will not give him permission to do thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shushhh bachcha... ur ruinin da fun πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

dont listen to him guys, im a veryyy innocent girl πŸ˜³ innocent like an infant πŸ˜ƒ

dont listen to him guys, im a veryyy innocent girl πŸ˜³ innocent like an infant πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
  πŸ€£πŸ˜†