Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Bye Raj, Resham and diya have to prepare dinner. Will catch u all tomorrow morning earlier than usual ðŸ˜‰

Bye Usha.. see u tomorrow...and see what i posted before u leave... i loved him in white 😉
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Raj actually i would be happy if they didn't show DD's face when she died.  Atleast after sometime she can come back and tell everyone i was not there and my jewels have been stolen by some lad and she died in the accident and i was unconscious till this time ... so nivi need not take care of dwita and be happy with viren... 

Usha even I wished the same,  lets see now hoe the story progresses,  Because the police came and told the family that the body is burned badly and U all have to come to POlice Station to recognise the body,  So lets hope that that was not her body and someone who looked like her and Bhaiji had kidnapped her  and kept her but she somehow managed to run from there,  Because I feel DD is also needed in the show, for things to get better
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Raj i can't like u. This is for the pic. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Usha  Good NIght and Sweet Dreams,  Sweet Kinny Dreams,

Raj what a Sexy pic, just love it,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Raj actually i would be happy if they didn't show DD's face when she died.  Atleast after sometime she can come back and tell everyone i was not there and my jewels have been stolen by some lad and she died in the accident and i was unconscious till this time ... so nivi need not take care of dwita and be happy with viren... 

agree there... this way they could have got her back 😊
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Bye Usha.. see u tomorrow...and see what i posted before u leave... i loved him in white 😉

Saw that Raj.  In precap viren was superduper happy that he is going to spend time with nivi but feeling sad and pray god that viren wins the deal. (its true yaar gents can't handle the kid like mother, will be sad if nivi wins)
Alphabet26 thumbnail
But CT's showed DD's face very clearly even though the body is fully burnt 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya... have u noticed that he looks fairer in white and yellow shirts

Remember that office scene in the office when Viren is angry with Nivi and even later...he looks so fair in that and the yellow shirt or probably his makeup he looked a lot fair...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Saw that Raj.  In precap viren was superduper happy that he is going to spend time with nivi but feeling sad and pray god that viren wins the deal. (its true yaar gents can't handle the kid like mother, will be sad if nivi wins)

well we want him to win but even of he does not .. i want that smiling Viren to be there supporting Nivi 😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi girls... jst dropped by for few mins before hittin da sheets...
wat are v discussin here?!?!