India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) (Page 30)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
True Raj, Thanks Roopa for liking.  If someone read this and will think that iam viren fan LOL thats y bashing nivi like this Wink because to bring or show nivi the reality she needs harsh treatment like this. ITs better nivi gets chicken pox (Summer season) or  high fever so that she can't go near dwita (she herself can't go to her as it affects the baby)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
LOL[/QUOTE]

Even i was laughing at this...it seems it was a doll..the way he was dancing with the baby...it seemed so real that he is taking care of the baby...

But i feel baby will remain silent..this is my exp..my dad and husband also dont sing well but my son just keeps quiet when they sing...
[/QUOTE]

That's funny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatAlphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha .. i love u Heart

What happened? u can't like me ?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Alphabet26]True Raj, Thanks Roopa for liking.  If someone read this and will think that iam viren fan LOL thats y bashing nivi like this Wink because to bring or show nivi the reality she needs harsh treatment like this. ITs better nivi gets chicken pox (Summer season) or  high fever so that she can't go near dwita (she herself can't go to her as it affects the baby)[/QUOTE]
Awesome...loved this idea..

pipicatAlphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha .. i love u Heart 

What happened? u can't like me? Wink
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

[QUOTE=Alphabet26]True Raj, Thanks Roopa for liking.  If someone read this and will think that iam viren fan LOL thats y bashing nivi like this Wink because to bring or show nivi the reality she needs harsh treatment like this. ITs better nivi gets chicken pox (Summer season) or  high fever so that she can't go near dwita (she herself can't go to her as it affects the baby)[/QUOTE]
Awesome...loved this idea..

See roopa we are giving so much ideas to CT's but they are not coming in to this forum Confused
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

True Raj, Thanks Roopa for liking.  If someone read this and will think that iam viren fan LOL thats y bashing nivi like this Wink because to bring or show nivi the reality she needs harsh treatment like this. ITs better nivi gets chicken pox (Summer season) or  high fever so that she can't go near dwita (she herself can't go to her as it affects the baby)

Yes ... but she will keep on thinking of Dwita...Nivi needs a shock like Viren's absence to get her out ... she has to understand that she is neglecting everyone...
As i said this challenge thing is ok but not enough

pipicatAlphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Roopa u didn't start? its time for you na to leave home?

Go to top