NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Still he feels something. he gave a sad and confused look when CC said nivi may not remember u  
May be he is sad that nivi is not giving him time..but he is not getting influenced by CC's words

Still he feels something. he gave a sad and confused look when CC said nivi may not remember u  

yes he feels sad naturally but he is not falling fast for her talks as DD did...DD was not aware of all facts...

Raj if u want i'll be back up. OK?

ok .. i will PM Abhi...i will be at work from tomorrow 😔
I hate CC smirks when she leaves nivren room leaving viren thinking. ðŸ˜ˆ

I hate CC smirks when she leaves nivren room leaving viren thinking. ðŸ˜ˆ
When was this??
Originally posted by rshree1182

When was this??

In the end Roopa. After she leaves from nivren room the episode ends of viren's face.
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Ok Raj I'll do LU on thursday as i am expecting today's SBS seg on thursday ðŸ˜ƒ
CC's smirk is going to backfire ðŸ˜‰... cause whenever she has tried to do something it has always backfired and kya kare CC ki kundali mein Nivi ka naam to likha hai isliye toh Nivi got married to Viren instead of Sid and will stay Viren's wife...😆
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

CC's smirk is going to backfire ðŸ˜‰... cause whenever she has tried to do something it has always backfired and kya kare CC ki kundali mein Nivi ka naam to likha hai isliye toh Nivi got married to Viren instead of Sid and will stay Viren's wife...😆
how would CC react when she sees Viren taking care of baby???
Today i felt bad for viren when the monitor read presentation by viren and nivedita sood (but the spelling is diff. it say nivadita sood)😕