Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rshree1182

It was their fate, even the god dint wish for the relation to continue and obviously there was viren who was waiting..NivRen jodi made in heaven..

Right Roopa, I remember after Nivren got married they showed Ram and Sita Idol which clearly indicated that they are made for each other and they will remain strong
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya..i read that they had not completed their pheras and in the middle of pheras Nivi's dupatta caught fire and it was when they were in love..and it is not wedding..

that is they are not meat to be together ... and we have hints that NivRen are meant to be together then how can they separate
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

as i said yesterday the problem is not going to be solved until others dont realize the base of the problem... once they do they have to show Nivi the mirror or do something to get her out...

hi Raj

m here yaar
agree with u my doctor😛
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Am sure Dear, then it wil be nice tohave U on Forum Often
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YUp...Raj...n I like ...VD... she is d one who knows how 2 maintain a balance between every relationship...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the deal will be for going HM 😉 because in today's nivren hug viren told nivi that we haven't gone for HM till date. 
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hi yati roopz
hey sweeties hw r u?

hey Abhi
wassup?
enjoying ur vacations

nothing...enjoying my vacations to the fullest...till my dearest result comes😆
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I think the deal will be for going HM 😉 because in today's nivren hug viren told nivi that we haven't gone for HM till date. 

i wish that happens Usha dear😍
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Diya..i read that they had not completed their pheras and in the middle of pheras Nivi's dupatta caught fire and it was when they were in love..and it is not wedding..[/QUOTE]

that is they are not meat to be together ... and we have hints that NivRen are meant to be together then how can they separate
[/QUOTE]

Right I was wondering the same,  How can they be married then, NIvren has complete Pheras so they are made for each other,  and Nivi loves Viren tooo much she clearly told him when she united him before entering the Sood house, She told him I cannot live without U, 
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

N ..May b ..after dis Deal scene... he would understand ...Nivi's behaviour...n...would also support her ...when it comes 2 Dwita...coz...Nivren would also face dis kind of situation when dey would become a parent...

can sombody tel me pls whats this deal scene all about?