Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
preethi...Lost in luv...coz datz d story of Viren...he is just lost in Nivi's love...but itz unfortunate dat...Nivi has SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS...she keeps forgetting Viren's place in her life...๐Ÿ˜†
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj just wantd to ask something, I know Nivi and Sid did take pheras, but was it complete did they really get married or their pheras was incomplete

Diya..i read that they had not completed their pheras and in the middle of pheras Nivi's dupatta caught fire and it was when they were in love..and it is not wedding..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Yes Yati i was also mentioning the same, if it is for nivi's jealousy its very much welcome. If its serious one then iam not in it.

yes Usha and Yati.. i too want to see Nivi jealous cause of the  new girl ... she will realize Viren's importance...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nivren

Well I was watching CCBM from day 1...but I never got crazy abt the show then...only after NivRen tht I got hooked to the show...and my mum started watching the show...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i started watching just randomly and after the entry of Kinshuk in the show...liked NivRen very much...then i tried to watch previous episodes when Sid and Nivi were together...i hate NivArth...
but i simply love NivRen
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj just wantd to ask something, I know Nivi and Sid did take pheras, but was it complete did they really get married or their pheras was incomplete

Diya...Pheras were incomplete...coz in 6th or in 7th phera...Nivi's Chunari caught fire...
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Preethu...i have one name ' Pyar Mein Khoyi'...is it nice??
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

preethi...Lost in luv...coz datz d story of Viren...he is just lost in Nivi's love...but itz unfortunate dat...Nivi has SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS...she keeps forgetting Viren's place in her life...๐Ÿ˜†

k dear๐Ÿ˜‰ i will start up wit tat...thanzz fr the help hunn๐Ÿ˜ณ
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raj its big time that someone show nivi the reality and a tight slap for doing this to viren.  Actually i am happy that nivi went to vire without that deal. ๐Ÿ˜† May the deal is for some other thing ๐Ÿ˜‰
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a Lot Jaanus, then means wedding was not complete and why did the dupatta catch fire, What does that indicate,  I wonder,

Hi KM jaan, How r U Sweetie
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nivren

Preethu...i have one name ' Pyar Mein Khoyi'...is it nice??

its nice dear bt  i wll use it fr our next thread๐Ÿ˜ณ