NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Can I ask U all something, Who has been watching this show from day 1 when Nivi and Sid were together
Hey Yati...How are you dear 🤗 missed you so much...

Nadz and Abhi thank you for the update...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... new entry can be to unite NivRen.. as i said why did CT's go through so much drama to untie NivRen ... Nivi can no way marry Sid...cause that it not possible

Hope SO Raj U r right, 
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Today i hate cc, in precap she wantedly making baby crying so that nivren fights. ðŸ˜¡

now just hoping CC's plan work against her
Originally posted by love-mystery

hi neekita how r u sweeti?

abhi just so busy with study and u tell?

hi lojain dear i am fine...just got time to chat with all of you...watched the episode...seriously Nivi is driving me mad...poor Viren
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Today i hate cc, in precap she wantedly making baby crying so that nivren fights. ðŸ˜¡
Viren should come and shout at CC, cant you look after the baby, if not y did u take the responsibility..😆
May...if der is a new entry in CCBM ...n...if itz a gal who makes viren get some in interest  in her...den ...itz a good track...coz dis would realize nivi ...viren's place in her lyf...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Usha...I'm back...i also missed u so much ...meri jaan...(Viren's style)

well just widnin 3 days...seems lyk CCBM story...goes upside down...

Yati did u saw y'day SBS seg. 
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

May...if der is a new entry in CCBM ...n...if itz a gal who makes viren get some in interest  in her...den ...itz a good track...coz dis would realize nivi ...viren's place in her lyf...

agree with you that will be interesting than this current stupid track
Originally posted by rshree1182

Viren should come and shout at CC, cant you look after the baby, if not y did u take the responsibility..😆

Hi..Rooopppzzz...

Yes gud idea...n ...Viren would say..." Maa...apko bacche sambhalane aate he nahi hai...bachpan main aap mere ko hee kaha sambhal payi thi..."😆