doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
okay i will go now n get our new thread ready
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vanu77

Diya would like to end CCBM with Nivi - Viren and there baby together. It will be good to have some happy moments for us rather than daily crap. 

thanks Dear this is what we all are hoping,  Hope this show ends sooon,  I just dont want it  to continue,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanu77

Diya would like to end CCBM with Nivi - Viren and there baby together. It will be good to have some happy moments for us rather than daily crap. 

hey whats ur name, R u new in this Forum😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pipicat

do u even think nivi will stay in the same room long enough with viren to get pregnant give me a break .. its to horris em only going to see start of pt2

abt da knocked up part, true true true pipzy ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pipicat

i hate this ... end the show yaar just end it now

ya we don't want any more of diw scenes
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi vanu... nice to have u here sweets!!!! 
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LU UPDATE 3:

HL comes to Sood house...and sees tht Nivi is not at home...and makes a big he and cry...tells CC...tht Navidita told this and tht...and now she is enjoying...YD Dadi tells HL tht no...she has gone out for business trip only...
    Nivi tells Viren tht she wants to go back home...coz Dwita is very ill...Viren says we cant go...Nivi says please...Viren finally says ok...and Nivi leaves...and Viren clutches the gift tht he had brought for her..and couldnt give her sadly...
     HL reaches her home...and says to NT Dadi tht Nivi does not take care of Dwita properly...some heated exchange of words occurs...HL screams and says tht she does not want to have any good relations with them...and leaves...
    Nivi gets back home...and asks abt Dwita...VD scolds Nivi...tht Dwita was crying coz...babies always cry for inviting attention...and tells Nivi I had told u all during the phone call only...
    Viren is looking sadly at Nivi...Nivi looks back at Viren...with a expression like tht of a disaapointed person...

PRECAP:

Dwita is in Chanchal's room...CC lets Dwita cry purposely...Viren is sleeping on Nivi's lap and talking...Nivi and Viren get up hearing Dwita's crying...Nivi tells tht she wants to go and see Dwita...Viren firmly says...tht no she is sleeping with Ma( CC ) so dont go...Nivi insists...Viren says no...there are many people in the house to take care of Dwita...
   Still Nivi goes...Viren looks on frustrated...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
GIrls lets all sign petition to end the show,  We did it tto save the show now we do it to end the show, But with Nivren,
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi preethi jaaan how r u long time?🤗
vanu77 thumbnail
Hey guys we all fans are confused with story ahead and to add on this we see daily new posts which talks about Nivi - Sid reunion. Want to see Nivi - Viren Jodi they are best hence would request if someone can write to Rajan Sir and get confirmation on our jodi that CT's should not spoil out jodi as they are best.  As this is only show i watch on TV and only for Viren and Nivedita.

- Vandana
Edited by vanu77 - 12 years ago