Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 32

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... have u noticed that he looks fairer in white and yellow shirts

Remember that office scene in the office when Viren is angry with Nivi and even later...he looks so fair in that and the yellow shirt or probably his makeup he looked a lot fair...

Agree raj.  Have u noticed in the shilanyas time he was wearing light blue kurta in that he looked very fair i noticed and samething goes with white colour  πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

But CT's showed DD's face very clearly even though the body is fully burnt 

i so agree ..  when u said she is burnt and identify her with her bangle .. how can u show a clean face...
but if u see hindi serial details like this are not give much importance... it the same like that scene of Viren after the accident
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Diya... have u noticed that he looks fairer in white and yellow shirts

Remember that office scene in the office when Viren is angry with Nivi and even later...he looks so fair in that and the yellow shirt or probably his makeup he looked a lot fair...

Raj I agree with U,  He looks very Good in White and Yellow, No Dear I think he is naturally very fair, thats why these colours enhance his fairness
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Nadz...see page40Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Raj I agree with U,  He looks very Good in White and Yellow, No Dear I think he is naturally very fair, thats why these colours enhance his fairness

True Diya.  I was watching his photos. I came to see bidaai kerala scenes he was very fair in one photo where sadhana stands in the center and alekh and ranveer both sides wearing white. I don't know how to post the pic here.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i so agree ..  when u said she is burnt and identify her with her bangle .. how can u show a clean face...
but if u see hindi serial details like this are not give much importance... it the same like that scene of Viren after the accident

Hey Dear hey whole body was badly burned but her clothes were still the same and not burned, How did the bomb just burn her from in side and not ouside,   they could have shown her clothes also burned, I saw the EPisode yesterday, though her hands, face were burned her clothes were still the same and there was shine also in her clothes😲
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Agree Usha.. that color too enhances his fairness

oh and gals i just loved that angry Viren.. what a acting...it was like if looks could kill
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

True Diya.  I was watching his photos. I came to see bidaai kerala scenes he was very fair in one photo where sadhana stands in the center and alekh and ranveer both sides wearing white. I don't know how to post the pic here.

upload on imageshack and paste the link in the thread here..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wooow ahhh i think im gonna faint... πŸ˜
loot at his puppy dog eyes beggin for love... omg he's sooo cute...

dont worry viren babu, mein hoon na πŸ€— i'l love u like no other would do... 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Agree Usha.. that color too enhances his fairness

oh and gals i just loved that angry Viren.. what a acting...it was like if looks could kill

😳, VD can see his yearning why not nivi πŸ˜‘