Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Roopa...bye...take care ...see u tomorrow...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

gtg guys..bye...c u tomorrow

Bye Roopa , take care of prajwal and also ur hubby (don't be like nivi) ðŸ˜‰
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj i think we need to give our brain some rest so that it 'll work much better later. ðŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

True Raj that is not enough for nivi.  I am wondering what CT's have in store for us and how they are going to bring nivren together normal again. 

I think viren took CC words and thats y he is taking nivi with him for couple of days.  This time whole family to support viren and force nivi to go with viren including CC. ðŸ˜‰

Nivi may not go ... but i seriously want Viren to leave for few days and not call Nivi or talk to her and Viren should also not contact any Sood...want Soods to ask Nivi of any news from Viren ... and this will make Nivi think and take her to the point of contacting Viren...
or more Viren should come to SImla but not go home and someone should tell Soods that they saw Viren in town with a girl and Niv may probably start thinking of VIren and then they may a talk where she may understand...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
ok gals.. see u later...yes our grey cells need rest ðŸ˜‰
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nivi may not go ... but i seriously want Viren to leave for few days and not call Nivi or talk to her and Viren should also not contact any Sood...want Soods to ask Nivi of any news from Viren ... and this will make Nivi think and take her to the point of contacting Viren...
or more Viren should come to SImla but not go home and someone should tell Soods that they saw Viren in town with a girl and Niv may probably start thinking of VIren and then they may a talk where she may understand...

I agree with you Raj. Still i feel she has to go even if she won the deal or HL comes and takes the baby with her.  Because in today's DS was mentioning to NT and KS that PT and HL has same right with dwita. I think VD may tell nivi to go with viren as the baby will be going to HL for couple of days as they are their nana nani... 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok gals.. see u later...yes our grey cells need rest ðŸ˜‰

Bye 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow this thread is awesum raj love love it
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hii girls...was not there today as I catched epi and equally sad...so now here...😆 I hated the precap shall I say tht
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey resham u hear abt the sbs segment