Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
VD has noticed the problem...will she keep quite the way she kept quite like with DD and Nivi problem...

NT dadi today did not like the way Nivi behaved...and she suspects it.. i really want her to know the truth

DS too has suspected a problem or VD has told her dont know

YD is worried only for the child and not Nivi and her increasing involvement in the child...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be right,  Viren will put COndition with Nivi that if he manages to look after the baby she will have to go with him, and Viren Sood will win the COndition, and prove it that he can also look after Baby, 
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true the flute would have worked better
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

This topic is good to discuss

Roopa if the topic and the track is good we can dedicate our free time on IF talking about it. Else I am getting bored talking again HL, CC blabla...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

VD has noticed the problem...will she keep quite the way she kept quite with DD and Nivi problem...

NT dadi today did not like the way Nivi behaved...and she suspects it.. i really want her to know the truth

YD is worried only for the child and not Nivi and her increasing involvement in the child...

I think whole family will talk to Viren and then Viren will take up this challenge,  I think they have to tell Viren to take care of Nivi
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

VD has noticed the problem...will she keep quite the way she kept quite with DD and Nivi problem...

Oh, is that so? Downloaded the episode and haven't watched it will come back after watching it.
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Roopa if the topic and the track is good we can dedicate our free time on IF talking about it. Else I am getting bored talking again HL, CC blabla...

Me too..i bored of cursing CT's..

Viren's singing was awesome and his composition was superb..😃😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
gals.. lately not able to take a good news ... as one good is followed by 10 bad...

CT's keep on changing things so much ... i mean the way my brain is thinking that Viren may challenge Nivi but as the commenter said that Nivi will win cause she is the mother... but this is not the solution... Viren  have to realize the reason behind Nivi's extra involvement and get her out...or VD needs to talk to her... or VD need to tell NT dadi and NT dadi talk to her

And that brings me to the point that today NT dadi proved our point what we have been talking since yesterday...
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what if the baby gets addicted to the flute and only sleeps when viren plays a soft tune lolz
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

what if the baby gets addicted to the flute and only sleeps when viren plays a soft tune lolz

very good.. so Viren wins 😉