Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Good afternoon all.

I have to confess I have not been watching the show since DD's funeral as cant bear it at the moment.

But to cheer everyone up, in today's SBS they had a segment where Viren is singing the baby to sleep. In the interview Kinha said that since Nivi is not giving time to him, Viren has challenged her that he can look after the baby. Cute segment.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diyaaa can I be the new girl in Viren's life? I won't ruin it lol x

Oh Anisha if it will be U then absolutely fine with me, I dont have problem as I know U will not spoil the show, U r most welcme to be the new girl in Viren's life Dear, 😉
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nivi need another shock to counteract the first one and for her to become normal... it can Viren getting another girl or Viren leaving without talking to her...

is it normal to only talk about Dwita  to everyone and not listen to what they are saying...she has not just done with Viren but VD , NT dadi , DS...

I want Viren to talk to Nivi or shout at Nivi saying that this is the limit..i want you to think about our relationship too..
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nadzzz thanks sweetie I guess ya right...how are you? Frustrated after the epi? x
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz send the link even i have stopped watching it lolz i want to se it please
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diyaaa can I be the new girl in Viren's life? I won't ruin it lol x

high 5 on dat one sweets cz we both speak da same language here ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
anyways since ur busy with exams, i'l take care of viren no worries ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Good afternoon all.

I have to confess I have not been watching the show since DD's funeral as cant bear it at the moment.

But to cheer everyone up, in today's SBS they had a segment where Viren is singing the baby to sleep. In the interview Kinha said that since Nivi is not giving time to him, Viren has challenged her that he can look after the baby. Cute segment.

Oh really Dear, if this is true then Its Good then,  Viren looking after the Baby  how cute,  Hope this helps Nivren relationship,  I really hope so this happens
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Good afternoon all.

Wow..thats so sweet of Viren yaar..

Do you have the link..can you post it plss...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

high 5 on dat one sweets cz we both speak da same language here ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
anyways since ur busy with exams, i'l take care of viren no worries ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Hey Nadz then in that case Anisha is busy with exams,  U with work am at home and free for 3 months, SO I will take the place of a new girl in his life for 3 months and when I get busy one of U can take over,  😆😆😆😆
Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh really Dear, if this is true then Its Good then,  Viren looking after the Baby  how cute,  Hope this helps Nivren relationship,  I really hope so this happens

Diya, it was really cute, with Nivi trying to get at the baby and Viren telling her to stay quiet and leave.