Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true ... they w ill never show sid negative or viren will go alone and not reply to nivi's phone or anything 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raj thanks for the update. How good the episode to watch. ðŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont how much right i am but CC may indirectly help NivRen... CC's pushing Viren may lead to Viren confronting Nivi and they may have an argument... but atleast this will more widely open the eyes of Soods and Sharams...VD knows it but is keeping quiet as usual...

I am sorry to say but todays epi proved more that Nivi who does things perfect is crossing limits cause of the subconscious guilt...she thinks everyone is happy with her taking care of the child and so is Viren...

Nivi who used to understand people around has forgotten them completely...i dont think this happens in normal conditions
Alphabet26 thumbnail
No one involve too much if they have kid.  ðŸ˜† So major twist will be another girl in viren life ...?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah raj dere will a big nivren argument or fight in store for us with da way things are goin rite now...

im not lovin dis at all...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
i don't want nivi to do a mistake by taking dwita all along when she go out with viren.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

No one involve too much if they have kid.  ðŸ˜† So major twist will be another girl in viren life ...?

a big possibility dere ðŸ¥±
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Hi all will be back later. gtg now.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pipicat

true ... they w ill never show sid negative or viren will go alone and not reply to nivi's phone or anything 

yes Hina.. i too want Viren to leave Nivi for sometime and not talk to her...she has to feel his absence...this is the only way to bring her back to senses
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii as usual I'm coming back with my what i normally comment  on first thing tuesday morning! 

Okayyy I'm SO upset Kinshuk's ranking has gone down!!! ðŸ˜­ I HATE seeing it with a red arrow!!! Its SO annoying! I comment EVERYDAY everyone does but why?? Uff this is SO frustrating.

Neha's has gone up which is a nice thing BUT my Kinny's hasn't ðŸ˜”

x