Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

May 17, 2011 – Part 1

Sood House… VD's room… Viren comes to VD's room….Nivi with Dwita… VD asks u want something .. then looks at Nivi…. VD asks Nivi to go but Nivi asks Viren u want something and tells him that she has kept everything ready……Viren leaves.. VD understands the problem…… VD tell Nivi to go and see if Viren needs anything….but Nivi answers that they have to go to the doctor for Dwita's vaccine and VD looks sad….

Shama house… HL comes to NT dadi…HL tells NTdadi Nivi is not Dwita's mother and tells NT dadi that she wants Dwita to be with her and everyone is taking Dwita away from her

NT dadi and KS come to Sood house….DS and YD welcome her….NT dadi asks for Dwita… they say Dwita is with Nivi…..DS says that tomorrow Dwita will not believe that Nivi is her aunt….NT dadi says that when Nivi take uo something she gets completely involved and forgets everyone….

DS tell KS to give a message to PT that he too has the right on Dwita….

NT dadi goed to Nivi's room….NT dadi tells Nivi she should be taking care of everyone especially Viren and that she should not forget that everyone else also want to give them her love and Viren does require her and she should not forget them because of Dwita….Nivi says she understands but NT dadi face tells that she is worried….

YD , KS and VD discussing Nivi and Dwita…. VD says that Nivi shold go to office and should not forget her life… but VD is not agreeing….. DS says that one should not get involved so much and forget other things…

Viren comes home and tired… CC tells him that u r working so much .. no help from Sid and Nivi….Viren asks for Nivi…CC tells that she is sleeping while putting Dwita to sleep … she is now taking care of Sid and Dwita…..Viren says that if DD was alive Nivi would not have to do this… but since Dd is not there Nivi has to do it…..CC says that Sid is Nivi's childhood friend and so she understands him better and asks him not to talk with Nivi about this…Viren sad and leaves form there

Precap…..yesterday precap

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im really sensing some bad nightmare in store for all of us yar...
CC has already started her mission and nobody can stop her dis time
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God...pls help Nivi understand that she needs to concentrate on Viren also..😭.

Even I feel there is something major coming up..😭

Thank God NT dadi, VD are sensing that Nivi is not yet normal..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Girls am back to read the Updates,  I read the first part and not having a good feeling, this is going to change drastically and it will spoil things in the whole family,  hope NT Dadi and VD take care of things or else 😡 CC will  see to it that she is successful in her mission
BIackSwan thumbnail
D ur here too 🤗

i knowww roopz... it just scares da hell out of me yar...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

May 17, 2011 – Part 2

Sharma house…NT dadi gone to meet HL….tells she has talked to Nivi and no one is taking ur daughter from u….HL says I am not happy and don't trust Nivi….she tells NT dadi that if Nivi does wrong u will not see that…..HL say that Nivi killed DD and she is the one taking care if Dwita…

Nivi comes to NivRen room…Nivi asks Viren that is he going to work till late .. Viren says yes and he does not want anyone to disturb him…..Nivi says she that Dwita will come here to trouble Viren happy and tells her about the new project……but Nivi talks about Dwita and her vaccination…Viren looks at the comp where he has written project presented by him and Nivi…

Morning…. Dwita in Nivren room and Viren sees her and plays with her and Dwita spoils Virens clothes.. Nivi comes and Viren says see why she is crying and Nivi says u must have done something and u taking care of ur clothes rather than taking care of Dwita…. Viren says Dwita is probably not feeling well.. Nivi takes Dwita and leaves the room

Precap…. CC telling Viren that Nivi will forget him

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CC😡 is bent of spoiling things between NIvren,  Who can teach CC a lesson I wonder,
BIackSwan thumbnail
for some weird reason i agree with CC dis time...

deres no way nivi's gonna change so it's high time viren pulls up his socks and try to help nivi get through dis phase...
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

CC😡 is bent of spoiling things between NIvren,  Who can teach CC a lesson I wonder,

No one and they have made Nivedita's character so weak...sort of a doormat...whole of her life she has only cared for DD and what HL wants for DD, even if she has been given chance to get what she deserves she has let it go for the sake of DD and in return all she has got is curses from HL... I mean no sane girl in today's generation can be like her. There is a difference between being good and being fool!
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Even i am wondering when CC will stop her games...really getting bugged up with this..Angry