India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Does the family really care for Gulaal

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Gulaal has been the ideal daughter in law to Vasant's family.She married Kesar to protect him. Then Kesar was sent away to boarding school.
Now MB asks Gulaal...Tu ne apne baare mei kuch nahi socha?

Now the question is:
Why did they wait for 10 years to make a decision about her life.
Once they realised what Gulaal's intentions were, with Kesar being sent away, if they cared for her, they could have tried to talk sense into her and persuaded her to move on.
Why did they wait for 10 years so that Kesar will grow up so that he is finally married to anyone else.Gulaal was not required in the family for any other obvious reasons.
It wasn't required of her to do the honors once Kesar grew up. The family would have taken care of that.So its not logical to have wasted 10 years of Gulaal's life. If MB agreed to her decision that she would find a bride for him later, there was no point in making her stay there.

I know that Gulaal wanted to stay to fulfill her promise to Vasant, but if the family really cared for her future, they should have thought about securing her life 10 years ago.

MB coming up with a Gulaal and Dushyant alliance is being talked about. But if he does say so, he is perfectly unfit to be heading the Panchayat in his village. Because, if Gulaal wanted that, or would have even considered Dushyant in her life, she would not have taken the decision to marry the 12 year old child. So if MB brings it up, that would be the most irresponsible and insane suggestion.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4usharneil92-Azy-chweetu-Srushti-....Poojie....

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nice topic Mey Simi..Clap
will come back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Hmmm interesting thoughts I must say!! But I can not comment more because I am new to the show hence don't know much detailed in to that aspects !!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i agree with you whole-heartedly! motabha would loose my respect for him if he suggests a D - Gul alliance... like i mentioned in my post on lennie's topic,

"
i would be very disappointed with motabha if he even suggests something like this. gulaal is not a doll. she deserves some normalcy in her already crazy life (ability to find water, her first true love dead within the first few weeks of marital bliss, married to a much younger devar about whom she is confused about, her another devar killed vasant). she deserves her life to be a bit stable. you can't just keep getting her married off to people. motabha should perhaps insist that the marriage stays the way it is.."

they should in fact try to save her marriage! accept their deeyarvattu, convince gulaal its for her own good! what do they think of her trying to get her married off 3 times! its like parcel-the-parcel amongst brothers and its disgusting! *please pardon my language here* she practically will be a W**** you know. i mean if it were me, i would have wanted to get married so many times just like trial-and-error! marriage is no joke. they should take these customs and rituals seriously and accept it and try to bend these important and rigid aspects of life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4u-Azy-

Abhi4u Groupbie
Abhi4u
Abhi4u

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree. if they cared, they would have secured her life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index