Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think ahem will kick gopi out!!!! After that he will realise!!!!
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heeehee, this is by far the funniest poll we have had here. Very cleverly done👏

I couldn't help laughing at the options😆

I picked Gopi will be kicked out by Ahem. At the end of the day, thats what keeps happening😭 This will be Gopi's third time. But also nani might come back thinking Koki isn't doing a good job in bringing Gohem closer. So no one gets kicked out.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ladydivine

Heeehee, this is by far the funniest poll we have had here. Very cleverly done👏

I couldn't help laughing at the options😆

I picked Gopi will be kicked out by Ahem. At the end of the day, thats what keeps happening😭 This will be Gopi's third time. But also nani might come back thinking Koki isn't doing a good job in bringing Gohem closer. So no one gets kicked out.

Why third lady devine? I've only counted once before.
ladydivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Why third lady devine? I've only counted once before.

1st: The cooker plot which made Ahem grab Gopi by her arm to throw her out of the house. He was basically dragging her to the exit door. Koki saved the day like a superhero here.
2nd: Promise kept by Gopi. So she left. Nani came as another superhero to save her.
3rd: Coming soon
😃
Edited by ladydivine - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ladydivine

1st: The cooker plot which made Ahem grab Gopi by her arm to throw her out of the house. He was basically dragging her to the exit door. Koki saved the day like a superhero here.
2nd: Promise kept by Gopi. So she left. Nani came as another superhero to save her.
3rd: Coming soon
😃

hope not. 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

maybe 3rd time lucky

hope not. 

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
okay the way story is moving, i really don't think anything productive is going to happen! 

the story will just keep revolving around rashi and urmi and their evil winning kalakaari's ! 

after all that's all we've been seen lately, rashi-urmi...rashi-urmi and their phone calls and talks and just rashi and urmi in the whole episodes so would not be surprised if they could be husband and wife, a beautiful evil couples! 

gosh I just can't help but laugh at them, how ridiculous their minds are, before i used to get angry and mad at them for being so evil but now i just think it's the normal routine because they clearly don't have anything better to do in their life ! it's really funny, i always get stunned at how evil and low class they can get. . 

oh but how i always get my high hopes for Gohem.. And pity for Jigar 

-Pooja

ladydivine thumbnail
Of course, I dont want the 3rd time to be bad. But when Ahem is quite because of his mother he usually ends up bottling up harsh feelings towards Gopi. Then his "historical" lines follow "Taang aahchiku mein tumhara roz roz kay drama sain...tumain kya lagta hain, ye fluuurs, makeover say tum mujhay phasalongay? Jao yaha say".