Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm being very hopeful - I would LOVE to see Aham reciprocate Gopi's love a little bit, or atleast treat her with the respect that she deserves as a human being! I wish he would at least be a little friendlier towards her and appreciate what she brings to his life, even if he doesn't go all lovey-dovey straight away (because that being rushed would look really weird) and try to make it so that she is at least comfortable in her own house and around him. 

EDIT: Looking at the current poll results, most of you guys actually WANT nothing progressive to happen??? The way the show has gone so far I guess it is highly likely that nothing progressive will happen, but I thought this was a poll of what we would like to see!
Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago
geetjaved thumbnail
the way this show is moving I doubt there will be anything progressive...rashi and her mother will go on winning...Gopi will go on crying and we will go on living in torture 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A-A-S

I'm being very hopeful - I would LOVE to see Aham reciprocate Gopi's love a little bit, or atleast treat her with the respect that she deserves as a human being! I wish he would at least be a little friendlier towards her and appreciate what she brings to his life, even if he doesn't go all lovey-dovey straight away (because that being rushed would look really weird) and try to make it so that she is at least comfortable in her own house and around him. 

EDIT: Looking at the current poll results, most of you guys actually WANT nothing progressive to happen???

We don't WANT anything progressive to happen, we KNOW nothing progressive will happen. 😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope Rashi gets kicked out.

And by none other than Jigar himself. But he lacks the confidence I guess.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also hope Rashi gets kicked out by Jigar, comeon for someone who is so much in love, he is not paying attention enough to her to notice the planning of evil deeds and her implementing them. I want the CV's to make Jigar tired of her putting him at arms length and refusing his attentions, then I want him to challenge her, when she out of impatience tells him she doesn't love him, I want him to be disillusioned and walk in on her doing a kalakari, just watch her and see the effect on poor Gopi, then he should speak up everyone question her, when she is completely stumped throw her out. 
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi out of house
Then Jodha akbar track 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sudha100

Gopi out of house

Then Jodha akbar track 😆

Jodha Akbar so right.
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really wish Rashi gets kicked out - by whom doesnt matter but it will be good if it is jigar..

Stilll I voted for AHem responding to Gopi since that is the most important part now. The CVs has dragged the show like anything.. they could have shown switzerland scene later when he starts feeling love for Gopi.. the entire trip was a waste...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i will with nothing progressive