shyambhavi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i have seriously starteted hating rajshree.she is too interfering in aksharas's life.

We can take instances of yesterdays epi
1.she was in suspense how did it happen,no one in singhanias or others asked her as it will give her more pain.when akshara mentioned she was all about asking her if dadi had not intereped.is that question atall related to relieving aksh from pain.😡
2.anything happens she calls akshara home.vaise vo to varsha ko bhi uske maike nahi rehne deti as if that she only can take best care of her,varsha,ananya...
sometimes i feel she doesnt think singhanias or even naitik will take care of her.only naitik can take best care of her,not rajshree as wo to wo khud bhi ghabrayegi.puchegi how did it happen,cry like anything and eventually will make her situation worse😡
worst will be if aksh goes to mayka leaving naitk who is in similar pain if gay3 agrees then shak yakin me badal jaega that naitik love is more than hers😕
             i m thinking of skipping 2-3epi till gaangaur as i cant tolerate maheshwaris specially   rajshe .i can watch singhanias vaise  i watch yrkkh for naksh.naitik to dikhega hi ni ab epis me(as she will be in mayke)  then no naksh only boring maheshwaries so the boring epis in cmg days🤢
Edited by shyambhavi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyambhavi

i have seriously starteted hating rajshree.she is too interfering in aksharas's life.

1.she was in suspense how did it happen,no one in singhanias or others asked her as it will give her more pain.when akshara mentioned she was all about asking her if dadi had not intereped.is that question atall related to relieving aksh from pain.
2.anything happens she calls akshara home.vaise vo to varsha ko bhi uske maike nahi rehne deti as if that she only can take best care of her,varsha,ananya...
sometimes i feel she doesnt think singhanias or even naitik will take care of her.only naitik can take best care of her,not rajshree as wo to wo khud bhi ghabrayegi.puchegi how did it happen,cry like anything and eventually will make her situation worse
             i m thinking of skipping 2-3epi till gaangaur as i cant tolerate maheshwaris specially   rajshe .i can watch singhanias vaise  i watch yrkkh for naksh.naitik to dikhega hi ni ab epis me(as she will be in mayke)  then no naksh only boring maheshwaries so the boring epis in cmg days

if akshi stay at maayka it vl be worst for her there vl be more problems coming between gay3 akshi and naitik. no happy anwyas. gay3 vl be angry with if akshis tay at maayka. dont knwo sbs they todl problemmay come between dions and akshi may be becoz of this. at the end of the day naiitk is going suiffer more he is simpley thinking akshi vl be happy if she stay or playing with ananya her problem or sadness vl go so wrong. y gain andagai they shwo more problems in naksh life rather they send somewhere
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyambhavi

1.she was in suspense how did it happen,no one in singhanias or others asked her as it will give her more pain.when akshara mentioned she was all about asking her if dadi had not intereped.is that question atall related to relieving aksh from pain.😡
sometimes i feel she doesnt think singhanias or even naitik will take care of her.only naitik can take best care of her,not rajshree as wo to wo khud bhi ghabrayegi.puchegi how did it happen,cry like anything and eventually will make her situation worse😡
worst will be if aksh goes to mayka leaving naitk who is in similar pain if gay3 agrees then shak yakin me badal jaega that naitik love is more than hers😕
             i m thinking of skipping 2-3epi till gaangaur as i cant tolerate maheshwaris specially   rajshe .i can watch singhanias vaise  i watch yrkkh for naksh.naitik to dikhega hi ni ab epis me(as she will be in mayke)  then no naksh only boring maheshwaries so the boring epis in cmg days🤢

yeah she is irritating, everyone says becouse of nani she is like that but even nani dont call her 24/7  and where else but akshi's water works come from, natik has good idea  to keep akshi busy and family is great doing that one ask her to do the pooja other ask her for cooking lessons and all that,  natiks idea of her spending few days with baby is not good  few minites of laughter is not going to help the heart break, being with baby will hurt her more realising that what she lost,  and Cv should keep akshi away from her mother the water work queen,   hope daadi and vish put there foot d/n when both devrani jethani plans to invite akshi there. 
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

yeah she is irritating, everyone says becouse of nani she is like that but even nani dont call her 24/7  and where else but akshi's water works come from, natik has good idea  to keep akshi busy and family is great doing that one ask her to do the pooja other ask her for cooking lessons and all that,  natiks idea of her spending few days with baby is not good  few minites of laughter is not going to help the heart break, being with baby will hurt her more realising that what she lost,  and Cv should keep akshi away from her mother the water work queen,   hope daadi and vish put there foot d/n when both devrani jethani plans to invite akshi there. 

if nani vl thee watching rajshsri calling akshi everytime def congress vl be gettin huge dose from nani really she is too much not bothering about anyone and if varsha going to maayka she is not happy if akshi stayinga t inlaws she si not happy pathetic
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they started his track so beautifully hope  they don't spoil it by involving akshi's mayka 
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why everybody is against rajshree...all mothers are like this...why there are so complains against rajshree. family is trying to keep akshi busy but this is not a solution becoz akshi wants someone whom she can talk very well about whole thing , she needs varsha or her mom to cry alot and after that everything will b fine. 
again what natik and family is doing thats the sloution for time being not for long time...they should let her go to college again which is the best solution.
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
itne achche se track shuru kiya hai sab now toh i pray god n beg CVs not to involve akshi's maayka plzz...!
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chill guys she is her mom n it's the way moms are
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I agree. Rajeshree is becoming very irratating now days. I really hope Akshara doesnt go to maheshwari house because then Rajshri will keep crying over the miscarriage which will make Akshara cry ðŸ˜­
Also, Akshara needs to stay away from Ananya because it can creat problems between Akshara and Varsha. If Akshara goes to her mayka then everyone will keep Ananya with Akshara. Varsha will also give Ananya to Akshara but then it wont be right to keep her with Akshara all the time. Akshara will never be able to stay away from Ananya which may lead to Varsha being upset.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

I agree. Rajeshree is becoming very irratating now days. I really hope Akshara doesnt go to maheshwari house because then Rajshri will keep crying over the miscarriage which will make Akshara cry ðŸ˜­
Also, Akshara needs to stay away from Ananya because it can creat problems between Akshara and Varsha. If Akshara goes to her mayka then everyone will keep Ananya with Akshara. Varsha will also give Ananya to Akshara but then it wont be right to keep her with Akshara all the time. Akshara will never be able to stay away from Ananya which may lead to Varsha being upset.

Ananya is not the solution to Akshara's misery...i feel that way...whenever she'll look at ananya, she'll be reminded of her loss...it happens with me a lot of times..at the same time, therez no harm in going to maayka
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago