Posted: 12 years ago
thx a lot
gr8 update
Thanks for the update.

Besides Hetal being a spoilt and selfish brat, showing her in a bad light will only emphasis how good Mona is as a bahu. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think Mona has strong values & her support for family is outstanding. She has matured and Ambaji has noticed this although she is hard on Mona.
hetal is very weak minded and shallow. She goes with the wind and likes material things. Mona would have gladly given all her jewels away without hesitation to her in-laws if they wanted them.
Hetal is going to have major problems adjusting which is ironical as Amrit is so understanding and loving. This is the contrast with both families, Mona who is sweet & sincere has a strict and hard to please mother in law. Hetal is hard to please and has a loving mother in law.
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

I think Mona has strong values & her support for family is outstanding.  This is the contrast with both families, Mona who is sweet & sincere has a strict and hard to please mother in law. Hetal is hard to please and has a loving mother in law.
Thumbs up! Best quote I have read here๐Ÿ‘

So true.
Wow so much for intergrating herself into the new family and their customs. Hetalnbut needs to Learn from Mona. Thanx for the update!!!!