Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Written Update MAY 16 (Page 2)

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Exactly, this is wat i also think.. and Baa and Bejal trying to corrupt hetals mind.. she(hetal)  will only get well when ambaji notice hetal behaviour.. i am hating this track now..

its different to show the difficulties faced by hetal .. but they are showing her character like she cannot adjust and compromise on anything.. i dont know wats wrong with hetal immediately after marriage she feels like a queen herself.. Angry and this baa is always there to support her Angry

I know right, what's up with the double standards??? You want your DIL in to accept your values and traditions and do the things your way but when it comes to your daughter then it's HELL NO why should she try to adjust.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_Infofan

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Nice update Sahra.  Like some others in the above posts said you are referring to Phui for Aanchal.  Anyway it was big surprise to see Ambaji embracing Mona.  I hope it stays like that.

Hetal is a trouble maker, only has complaints.  I amlooking forward to next episodes.  I am happy to see RMJ went upto 15 on IF ranking.

aazmi_Sahra_

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
thx a lot
gr8 update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Besides Hetal being a spoilt and selfish brat, showing her in a bad light will only emphasis how good Mona is as a bahu. Smile

_Sahra_

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I think Mona has strong values & her support for family is outstanding. She has matured and Ambaji has noticed this although she is hard on Mona.
hetal is very weak minded and shallow. She goes with the wind and likes material things. Mona would have gladly given all her jewels away without hesitation to her in-laws if they wanted them.
Hetal is going to have major problems adjusting which is ironical as Amrit is so understanding and loving. This is the contrast with both families, Mona who is sweet & sincere has a strict and hard to please mother in law. Hetal is hard to please and has a loving mother in law.

RBO_Addict_Sahra_

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

_Sahra_

deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

I think Mona has strong values & her support for family is outstanding.  This is the contrast with both families, Mona who is sweet & sincere has a strict and hard to please mother in law. Hetal is hard to please and has a loving mother in law.
Thumbs up! Best quote I have read hereClap

So true.
jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Wow so much for intergrating herself into the new family and their customs. Hetalnbut needs to Learn from Mona. Thanx for the update!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index