Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

loved it thnx for the update :)
nice update..  all the people who complained about ambaji must watch the first few minutes into the show...i bet you will have wet eyes lol.. just mind blowing acting by both krutika and sara๐Ÿ‘, the best of all untill now..

p.s. i think that in the precap anukalp was feeding aanchal the son-papri not phui๐Ÿ˜›..poor mona ๐Ÿฅบ
Thanks for the update...I guess we're a day behind now in US cause here they aired the one where Hetal comes to Gandhi house and whole earning fiasco.

Hey can u clear up in part 3 where u're saying Bejal and Phui...I thought phui name was Bejal and also Sweety hasn't gone back to her sasural due to her in-laws who don't want her back because of Goldie and Mona marriage and Parmeet dad is sick so his mother is using that as an excuse to keep Sweety from coming back cause he(Parmeet's Dad) can't take any stress right now.
Edited by kajolj - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update..

I think u r referring aanchal as phui.. bejal is phui yaar not aanchal..

and sweety hasnt returned to her in laws coz they are angry with sweety regarding goldie marriage has not happened with mona.. thats y she is staying here..
hetal is too much.. she came to the bedi house only yesterday and already wants the daughter of the house to get out.. ridiculous..

I dont know wats hetals problem with sweety.. she  expects her in laws to praise her wat ever she does while she has not done anything for them yet.. selfish girl..

anyway appreciate u for ur update.. thanks !!!
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Thanks for the update..

I think u r referring aanchal as phui.. bejal is phui yaar not aanchal..

and sweety hasnt returned to her in laws coz they are angry with sweety regarding goldie marriage has not happened with mona.. thats y she is staying here..
hetal is too much.. she came to the bedi house only yesterday and already wants the daughter of the house to get out.. ridiculous..

I dont know wats hetals problem with sweety.. she  expects her in laws to praise her wat ever she does while she has not done anything for them yet.. selfish girl..

anyway appreciate u for ur update.. thanks !!!

@bold agree with you, I watched the episode Hetal isn't even trying to adjust into the family and complaining about Sweety how she walks and talk and I think Gandhi's know very well the trouble in Sweety's sasural due to the Mona and Goldie being cancelled. Besides all this Hetal very well knew what kind of lifestyle Bedi's had she should have thought about all this before agreeing to get married. There's no point in fussing about I can't eat non-veg, garlic and onions.
Originally posted by kajolj

@bold agree with you, I watched the episode Hetal isn't even trying to adjust into the family and complaining about Sweety how she walks and talk and I think Gandhi's know very well the trouble in Sweety's sasural due to the Mona and Goldie being cancelled. Besides all this Hetal very well knew what kind of lifestyle Bedi's had she should have thought about all this before agreeing to get married. There's no point in fussing about I can't eat non-veg, garlic and onions.
Exactly, this is wat i also think.. and Baa and Bejal trying to corrupt hetals mind.. she(hetal)  will only get well when ambaji notice hetal behaviour.. i am hating this track now..

its different to show the difficulties faced by hetal .. but they are showing her character like she cannot adjust and compromise on anything.. i dont know wats wrong with hetal immediately after marriage she feels like a queen herself.. ๐Ÿ˜ก and this baa is always there to support her ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for the update.

I think Hetal's behavior is in line with how her character has been portrayed so far. She is selfish and spoilt. Like it or not, women do have to adjust to their in-laws when they get married. I wish Ambaji had taught her some sense instead of lecturing Mona all the time. Mona is a wonderful daughter-in-law, she puts up with so much without complaining. The Gandhis don't ever appreciate anything good she does, but they are quick to pounce on her at her mistakes. Even Anu is so unsupportive.

Aanchal must be thanking her stars that she did not get married into this family.
Edited by musica10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Exactly, this is wat i also think.. and Baa and Bejal trying to corrupt hetals mind.. she(hetal)  will only get well when ambaji notice hetal behaviour.. i am hating this track now..

its different to show the difficulties faced by hetal .. but they are showing her character like she cannot adjust and compromise on anything.. i dont know wats wrong with hetal immediately after marriage she feels like a queen herself.. ๐Ÿ˜ก and this baa is always there to support her ๐Ÿ˜ก

I know right, what's up with the double standards??? You want your DIL in to accept your values and traditions and do the things your way but when it comes to your daughter then it's HELL NO why should she try to adjust.
Nice update Sahra.  Like some others in the above posts said you are referring to Phui for Aanchal.  Anyway it was big surprise to see Ambaji embracing Mona.  I hope it stays like that.

Hetal is a trouble maker, only has complaints.  I amlooking forward to next episodes.  I am happy to see RMJ went upto 15 on IF ranking.