Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~ Saalgirah Mubarak, Sanam (Nuktaacheen) ~~~ (Page 7)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ekta...  HugHugHug

thank you so much for the wishes and the thread... and of course, Dumbledore will always be my favourite... the song was beautiful... you remembered, eh... hehehehe... Star Wars, Harry Potter and Ghalib... altogether... it's perfect...!  HugHugHug

and please... no celebs on my birthday... LOLLOL  

and NO nicks either... wo to tum ko pata hai i will never accept... hasn't changed so far... Wink  aur tumhaara chota model hai naa mere ghar pe... rooz deal karti hoon us se... LOLLOL  filhaal i've never lost, so wo change nahin ho ga... Wink   and hey, old age has it's perks... how can i ever let go of that excuse... LOL... itna bhi pata hai tum ko... Hug Hug

Pinki... HugHug    thank you...  Big smile  i love the rainbow coloured cake... i love the song and sha'ery (though that goes without saying... Wink

Nitzy... HugHug  of course... how can i refuse HP stuff... Wink  hehehe... waise, i got Inkwell series from the library today... those books look sooo long though... still, should be fun... will tell you how those are... Big smile  is Hermoine on top supposed to represent me or both Harry and Hermoine represent the little ones... Wink  

Ashu... HugHug  thank you...!  LOVE the songs... i used to listen to O Sanam all the time, when i was in uni...!  brought back some interesting memories... Big smile

Rainbow... HugHug   nahin... i don't want a SRK cake... kahin indigestion na ho jaaye... WinkLOLLOL   any other cake will do.. isn't that Hogwarts cake sooo cool...!   and with the great lake as well... LOL  well, they put most of the things there... and that tree is supposed to be the Whomping Willow... Wink   all we're missing is Ron's flying car... LOLLOL

Lensa... Hug  thank you...!  

Zainab... HugHug   thank you for the wishes...!  Big smile   srk...?  hmmm, not necessary... but i do love the song (and the movie... one of my favourites)... Big smile 

mogli... HugHug  thank you... Big smile 

Sameer... Hug  thank you...

prags... HugHug  thank you for the wishes... it's so good to see your posts now... i've missed you while you were gone...!  Big smile  

sheee... Hug  thank you... hehhee... how old am i... hmmm, let's see...  take the youngest member's age here (which i think everyone knows) and then multiply by 2... and then add 2... WinkLOLLOL

magnte, thank you for the wishes... Big smile

Ekta... LOLLOL  don't worry... i thought i'll hear about this, sooner or later... Wink  as as i told RW earlier... it's not that i want you to say it, but i expect it nonetheless... LOLLOL  aise hi, filhaal hum donon ek side pe hain... aur baaqi saare ek side pe... except Smita ke... Big smile   rebellion ka kuch to jawab mile ga hi naa... LOLLOL

Maya... HugHugHug  shukriya buhat buhat... aur card ka bhi... HugHug

Anisha... HugHug  thank you... and you never have to lie to me... LOLLOL  i know i am not getting any older... if anything, i'm too self concious of my age as it is... EmbarrassedLOL

Maddy... HugHugHug  thank you...!  Big smile

Viks... HugHug  thanks... no, not really... LOLLOL

Roshni... HugHugHug   thank you for the wishes... Big smile

Sneha... HugHug  thank you for the wishes... Big smile

thanks Swati... HugHug  you have been really great... appreciate all your help...!   Big smile

pria... HugHug  thank you for the wishes...!

Suku... HugHugHug  of course, i am... LOL  i thought that was a dead give away from the start... WinkLOL  so, when is your special day coming up...!   we're also very earthy people... besides, Taureans have always been some of my favourite people... and no, i'm not talking about myself... LOLLOL  though, that can be easily debated... LOL...!  Wink  shubh kaamnaaon ka shukriya...!  Big smile

Smita... HugHugHug   no, you're not a late lateef like i am... LOL   always on time... thank you for the wishes... i hope you're more active from now on... have missed you...!  HugHugHug

GoGreen... HugHug  i remember interacting with you... thank you for the wishes...!   Big smile

koochick... HugHug  you give me far too much credit, which i may not deserve... i only wish i was articulate enough... well, perhaps someday i will get there... it's a work in progress, as they say...!  Wink  thank you for the wishes... Big smile

to be continued...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwladygaga-Sneha25-koolchickTallyHogujunpyo-Mmmmm-axeionruky786ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Happy happy hapy birthday!!! Have loads and loads of FUN!!! And some delicious cake too!LOL

Edited by sweet coco - 18 May 2011 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ekta please PM the link for the current CC,  I shall try my utmost to be there tomorrow:) 
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

choco... HugHug  thank you... it's always a pleasure to talk to you as well... Big smile

eraser... HugHugHug   awww, thank you... you have been so good to me... can't tell you how much i appreciate your words, and all the help... HugHugHug  God bless you always...!  

ruky... HugHugHug  thank you sweety... Big smile

shabnam... HugHug  thank you... Big smile

saneela... HugHug  thanks for the wishes..  Big smile

xeta... HugHugHug  thank you for the wishes... be more active, will ya... i miss reading your gems...!  Big smile

Mandy... Hug  thank you...!  Big smile

Cho...HugHugHug  thanks... so far, so good...!  Big smile

Simmmi... HugHugHug   where have you been...?  i've missed you and your posts... i hope your exams are going great... it's great to see you (your presence, i.e.)... thank you for the wonderful wishes... and your post...!  HugHugHug

Lily... HugHugHug  thank you...  i hope all is well with you... HugHug

Tuli... Hug   thank you...!  Big smile

RW... LOLLOLLOLLOL   no aamir cake... really...?   well, you know what you'll be getting for your birthday then... WinkLOLLOLLOL

Melonie... HugHug   thank you... i do love cadbury's... they are my favourite...!   Big smile

caro... HugHug  thank you...

desuu... HugHugHug   thanks for the wishes... Big smile

Crystal... HugHugHug  thank you for the wishes... you're a sweetheart, as always...!  Hug

bollywoodbabe... HugHug  thank you for the wishes... it's good to see another amit ji fan around... i thought i was the only one...!   Big smile

kabeer... Hug   thank you for the wishes... i do love your posts, and your command over English and Hindi is most impressive... Big smile

Hetal... HugHugHug  thank you for the wishes... my daughter just LOVES Elmo...!  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion_Sano_ruky786ibelieveinpink

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Sanam...Hug..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-Nuktaacheenaxeion

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanam ji! With all the respect I have for you, I can say that anyone can look upto you when looking for qualities of a really wonderful human being. And your a great mom.. and as a person, always so calm and nice and full of great advises! Hope you had a great birthday and wish you all the love, luck and happiness of the world always! Hug

Edited by x.Anku.x - 19 May 2011 at 5:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionruky786

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanam Hug
Wish you have a Great and Wonderful Day/ Year ahead Big smile

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Go to top