Posted: 12 years ago
sanam ji

happy birthday to you

Edited by bandicoot - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Sanam jee!
I wish you all the happiness in the world on  your special day!
Happy birthday Sanam wish you all the best in life and loads of happiness always keep smiling and be happy, hope you have an amazing day with loads of gifts, enjoy :) hope all your dreams comes true, you one of the most amazing people on this forum and your posts is always interesting miss you posting here.

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAM!!!!
Hope you had a fabulous one! Wishing you all the happiness!!!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Heartiest felicitations & a big hello to Ekta ðŸ˜Š
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Heartiest felicitations & a big hello to Ekta ðŸ˜Š

Hey Kabeer!!! Where are u missing these days?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Hey Kabeer!!! Where are u missing these days?

I've been pretty on & off not regular been busy, how have you been I spoke with Mihir & Anshul they said the CC is inactive I paid a visit but didn't find a link to the next CC so assumed everyone had dispersed.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kabeer.

I've been pretty on & off not regular been busy, how have you been I spoke with Mihir & Anshul they said the CC is inactive I paid a visit but didn't find a link to the next CC so assumed everyone had dispersed.

Ya, everyone just moved to a diff place... CC is pretty much active, just that no one posts so not much of activity going on... Keep posting and u'll see ppl coming back to reply ðŸ˜ƒ
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ekta...  🤗🤗🤗

thank you so much for the wishes and the thread... and of course, Dumbledore will always be my favourite... the song was beautiful... you remembered, eh... hehehehe... Star Wars, Harry Potter and Ghalib... altogether... it's perfect...!  🤗🤗🤗

and please... no celebs on my birthday... 😆😆  

and NO nicks either... wo to tum ko pata hai i will never accept... hasn't changed so far... 😉  aur tumhaara chota model hai naa mere ghar pe... rooz deal karti hoon us se... 😆😆  filhaal i've never lost, so wo change nahin ho ga... 😉   and hey, old age has it's perks... how can i ever let go of that excuse... LOL... itna bhi pata hai tum ko... 🤗 ðŸ¤—

Pinki... 🤗🤗    thank you...  😃  i love the rainbow coloured cake... i love the song and sha'ery (though that goes without saying... 😉

Nitzy... 🤗🤗  of course... how can i refuse HP stuff... 😉  hehehe... waise, i got Inkwell series from the library today... those books look sooo long though... still, should be fun... will tell you how those are... 😃  is Hermoine on top supposed to represent me or both Harry and Hermoine represent the little ones... 😉  

Ashu... 🤗🤗  thank you...!  LOVE the songs... i used to listen to O Sanam all the time, when i was in uni...!  brought back some interesting memories... 😃

Rainbow... 🤗🤗   nahin... i don't want a SRK cake... kahin indigestion na ho jaaye... 😉😆😆   any other cake will do.. isn't that Hogwarts cake sooo cool...!   and with the great lake as well... 😆  well, they put most of the things there... and that tree is supposed to be the Whomping Willow... 😉   all we're missing is Ron's flying car... 😆😆

Lensa... 🤗  thank you...!  

Zainab... 🤗🤗   thank you for the wishes...!  😃   srk...?  hmmm, not necessary... but i do love the song (and the movie... one of my favourites)... 😃 

mogli... 🤗🤗  thank you... 😃 

Sameer... 🤗  thank you...

prags... 🤗🤗  thank you for the wishes... it's so good to see your posts now... i've missed you while you were gone...!  😃  

sheee... 🤗  thank you... hehhee... how old am i... hmmm, let's see...  take the youngest member's age here (which i think everyone knows) and then multiply by 2... and then add 2... 😉😆😆

magnte, thank you for the wishes... 😃

Ekta... 😆😆  don't worry... i thought i'll hear about this, sooner or later... 😉  as as i told RW earlier... it's not that i want you to say it, but i expect it nonetheless... 😆😆  aise hi, filhaal hum donon ek side pe hain... aur baaqi saare ek side pe... except Smita ke... 😃   rebellion ka kuch to jawab mile ga hi naa... 😆😆

Maya... 🤗🤗🤗  shukriya buhat buhat... aur card ka bhi... 🤗🤗

Anisha... 🤗🤗  thank you... and you never have to lie to me... 😆😆  i know i am not getting any older... if anything, i'm too self concious of my age as it is... 😳😆

Maddy... 🤗🤗🤗  thank you...!  😃

Viks... 🤗🤗  thanks... no, not really... 😆😆

Roshni... 🤗🤗🤗   thank you for the wishes... 😃

Sneha... 🤗🤗  thank you for the wishes... 😃

thanks Swati... 🤗🤗  you have been really great... appreciate all your help...!   😃

pria... 🤗🤗  thank you for the wishes...!

Suku... 🤗🤗🤗  of course, i am... 😆  i thought that was a dead give away from the start... 😉😆  so, when is your special day coming up...!   we're also very earthy people... besides, Taureans have always been some of my favourite people... and no, i'm not talking about myself... 😆😆  though, that can be easily debated... LOL...!  😉  shubh kaamnaaon ka shukriya...!  😃

Smita... 🤗🤗🤗   no, you're not a late lateef like i am... 😆   always on time... thank you for the wishes... i hope you're more active from now on... have missed you...!  🤗🤗🤗

GoGreen... 🤗🤗  i remember interacting with you... thank you for the wishes...!   😃

koochick... 🤗🤗  you give me far too much credit, which i may not deserve... i only wish i was articulate enough... well, perhaps someday i will get there... it's a work in progress, as they say...!  😉  thank you for the wishes... 😃

to be continued...

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Happy happy hapy birthday!!! Have loads and loads of FUN!!! And some delicious cake too!😆

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago