The background music is back

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, viren's background music is back... though i have to admit i really missed it, it also arises doubts and fear in my mind. Is viren's character changing again? well the indication is quite there. With nivi's obsession towards Dwiti, I dont blame Viren for behaving the way he is. To top it of cc is leaving no stone unturned to create differences between Nivi and Viren. Though Viren is trying to keep himself positive, we all know that he wont be able to maintain his positivity for long...if cc continues the way she is..and nivi's obsessiveness increases. Sid and Vd are able to see viren's insecurity, while nivi is so engrossed by her guilt, that she has forgotten all her responsibilites towards other members of the family for Dwiti. Her world has always seemed to revolve around dd... and now the same is repeating with her world revolving around Dwiti.  

Will this arise problems between nivren... well initially...but their love is so strong that it can withstand all these circumstances and yet again reach to new heights. Another thing that comes to my mind is in recent article, it mentioned that Sid and HL will start having differences bec of HL's possessiveness for Dwiti... does this mean that nivren's track is a temporary phase.. does this mean that nivi will realise her duty ? cant keep wondering how evil one can be- when dd was alive all cc and hl did was trying to make her believe that sid and nivi were together..and now cc has started the same game on viren.. well  I hope CVs show that viren is able to take nivi out of this guilt for their future. No matter what happens, we all know Nivren are forever.
yes...NivRen r frever...hope this phase ends soon...poor viren he is jus hunger of her wife's love...bt nivi bhi na had karti hi...Dwita ke liye sabko bhul ja rahi hi...i mean shez nt liking the seperation of baby frm her evn fr a night...shez nt likin sid nd V taking the baby...this s too much...afterall sid is Dwita's papa...uska haq tho banta hai na...
Bechara Viren hamesha isi ko sab jhelna padta hai...lekin koi baat hai...ye sab jald hi thik ho jaega...hopefully :)
@ sahuja...thanks for the post...there are lots of questions coming to our minds...but now i want them to show Viren come out of all insecurities and beat CC's games and be a strong person...i want CT's to stop playing with Viren's character

in the end NivRen is the ultimate truth and hope CT's know that...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
i agree guys... but why do we always expect viren to step up and understand nivi... from the beginning..we have always wanted viren to understand nivi... and viren has always lived upto or expectations... after the stalker track..i never thought viren as a character could be revived..but i am happy that cvs were able to revive viren back... today i dont remember his stalking act... bec of his good heart and love for nivi... he has always been there for her... but with nivi this has always been a problem.. she has always been under situations where her responsibilty overcomes her duties and her love... yet we all expect viren to act normal and understand nivi... viren is also a human..and is not perfect... everyone has certain limits of accepting things... and with nivi's obsession, i can clearly see that viren is pretty much on the edge now... he loves nivi so much that he doesnt want to hurt her... he is trying to be happy just thinking she is getting back to normal and is happy... but one cannot lead life this way... nivi's obsession has reached such heights that she doesnot want to share dwiti with anyone... just bec she wants to prove HL wrong..that she cannot replace dd for dwiti... is she really fulfilling a responsibility? or is she trying to prove to the world and specially herself.. that she is a good mother... at this stage...even if nivi gets pregnant ...it cannot end her obsession... someone has to end her guilt to bring her back to normal...  
i am sure that viren will once again live upto our expectations... bec nivi in not in a normal state of mind to think clearly... and hence we can only look upto viren to make this work...
Originally posted by sahuja

i agree guys... but why do we always expect viren to step up and understand nivi... from the beginning..we have always wanted viren to understand nivi... and viren has always lived upto or expectations... after the stalker track..i never thought viren as a character could be revived..but i am happy that cvs were able to revive viren back... today i dont remember his stalking act... bec of his good heart and love for nivi... he has always been there for her... but with nivi this has always been a problem.. she has always been under situations where her responsibilty overcomes her duties and her love... yet we all expect viren to act normal and understand nivi... viren is also a human..and is not perfect... everyone has certain limits of accepting things... and with nivi's obsession, i can clearly see that viren is pretty much on the edge now... he loves nivi so much that he doesnt want to hurt her... he is trying to be happy just thinking she is getting back to normal and is happy... but one cannot lead life this way... nivi's obsession has reached such heights that she doesnot want to share dwiti with anyone... just bec she wants to prove HL wrong..that she cannot replace dd for dwiti... is she really fulfilling a responsibility? or is she trying to prove to the world and specially herself.. that she is a good mother... at this stage...even if nivi gets pregnant ...it cannot end her obsession... someone has to end her guilt to bring her back to normal...  
i am sure that viren will once again live upto our expectations... bec nivi in not in a normal state of mind to think clearly... and hence we can only look upto viren to make this work...

yes agree... @bold is very true...there is a limit to all things...once NT dadi told Nivi that there is a limit to goodness and that u r not God... this is Nivi and today her goodness is added with guilt and repentance which has made her obsessive (in a way that she feels she can take good care of the baby and that she does not like people advising her...when the baby is with Sid or VD her expression showed that the baby away from her is not a good sign of her motherhood) ... this would not have occured if the guilt an repentance was absent ... she would have taken advises, understood them like a normal person...
Today Nivi does not realize that she is not ready for this huge role that she has taken and needs help...her subconscious guilt and repentance is denying that...

As no is perfect so is not Viren but CT's have been in the habit to take to extremes...last week we have seen a Viren who got more mature and took upon him the responsibility of the family...even yesterday he maintained that maturity and calmness... this time i want CT's to show Viren control his insecurity ... well and someone will be needed to show Nivi too where she is going  wrong...

The Soods too here are happy that the got a mother for the child but hope the understand Viren and Nivi's condition...they did not understand Viren when he was a kid and sent him away ... let us see what CT's show us this time...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
nice post sonia...i'm believing RS's reply to anju dat nivren bond 'll become stronger as story goes...but i'm scared abt nivi's obsession with d baby dat she's hesistant to share dwita with even her biological father n grandmother...😔
sad part is dat CTs always tamper NivRen's characters...esp viren...

Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
Raj viren acting mature t be there for the family is one thing. He understands deity needs mother. But dd he know that this would become nivi's obsession? He must have not realized that nivi's whole world will become dwiti and he will be lost to even gt a little bit attention from her. He us still acting mature trying to be patient and sew her happiness. But for how long? Normally men complain any this to their wives after their own children, do how us viren wrong here.
In today's episode, viren's background music is back... though i have to admit i really missed it, it also arises doubts and fear in my mind. Is viren's character changing again? well the indication is quite there. With nivi's obsession towards Dwiti, I dont blame Viren for behaving the way he is. To top it of cc is leaving no stone unturned to create differences between Nivi and Viren. Though Viren is trying to keep himself positive, we all know that he wont be able to maintain his positivity for long...if cc continues the way she is..and nivi's obsessiveness increases. Sid and Vd are able to see viren's insecurity, while nivi is so engrossed by her guilt, that she has forgotten all her responsibilites towards other members of the family for Dwiti. Her world has always seemed to revolve around dd... and now the same is repeating with her world revolving around Dwiti.  

Will this arise problems between nivren... well initially...but their love is so strong that it can withstand all these circumstances and yet again reach to new heights. Another thing that comes to my mind is in recent article, it mentioned that Sid and HL will start having differences bec of HL's possessiveness for Dwiti... does this mean that nivren's track is a temporary phase.. does this mean that nivi will realise her duty ? cant keep wondering how evil one can be- when dd was alive all cc and hl did was trying to make her believe that sid and nivi were together..and now cc has started the same game on viren.. well  I hope CVs show that viren is able to take nivi out of this guilt for their future. No matter what happens, we all know Nivren are forever.