Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Suhagraat scene which fans wanted to see: Read it.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What was missing and where "SR" went wrong was where the director ended it when ideally it shud have begun from that point..

"Clearly the hugs and atleast few romantic touches on face atleast..few eyelocks...while the process was on..everything which we as fans know "maaneet' aka "Drashmeet" are comfortable doing and have been doing were missing and that is why fans were left disappointed becoz they knew what was possible to show and hence disappointment was the regret that it cud have been shown and not on what was shown.

Ideal scenes in "Maaneet Suhaagraat"...

a) The moment Maan unties and loosesns "Geet's knot on the kameez " Geet pushes herself back towards Maan and raises both her arms in the air and dissolving herself in Maan,while Geet raises her arms and holds Maan back on his neck...

b) Maan pulls Geet closer by holding her tight and bringing hercloser to him with Geet locked in arms of Maan ...

c) Geet looking side ways back and with emotions of love oozing out both in eyes of Maan and Geet both look deep in the eyes of each other...

d) Followed by a camera trick where "Maan" actually keeps his lips on Geet's chin but if you shoot from an angle focussing the camera on Geet's face one wud feel it is a lip lock,which was certainly possible to show...

e) After this camera trick Geet loosens herself and and Maan kisses from the side on eyes of Geet and rest his hand moving upwards...left to imagination of fans where,just giving "geet's expression to make fans visualise what is on..why to show it onscreen...

f) Geet turning back and hugging Maan and so does Maan hugging Geet and a passionate hug where they are holding each other so tight that even air cant pass between them..

g) Geet kissing Maan on his ears or cheeks show it where ever and Maan's expressions...

h) Both coming out of the hug and as usual what can be shown...Geet kissing Maan's forehead...followed by she kissing Maan's eyes and Maan looking deep in eyes of Geet asking for more and more love from Geet...

i) Geet trying to lie down and Maan holds her hand and pulls her back as yet another passionate hug happens and Maan this time coming down and giving just one kiss deep in Geet's neck and then coming up and this time it is Geet looking deep in eyes of Maan and asking for moore and more love...

j) Maan and Geet coming close to each other holding each other's face and breath high and faces and lips at kissing needle distance...

k) Maahi in the background as Maan and Geet hug each other yetagain and this time Maan holding Geet and lieing her down with him on her side ways..first trying to clear her hair on face...and an eyelock as both admire each other...

m) Maan kissing Geet's forehead and Geet's eyes expressing passion and followed by Maan keeping his head deep in Geet's neck and Geet hugging and holding Maan tight on his back...

n) Maan rolling back and Geet on top of Maan and then Maan again rolling and this time Maan on top of Geet...

Maan moving down and Geet's head side ways as Geet spreads her arms and Maan on top of her..screen fades,job done...the max u cud show ...

Maan rubbing her nose with geet's nose as both smile and then ...a scene where hand or rather palm gets locked becoz nothing more ca be shown...and we relate to understand that...

o) After the "consummation" a scene where Geet is sleeping on Maan's cheast hugging him sideways..on top of him...

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail
It was no wonder that "SR" was ruined becoz under the present team of writers and the director it was always going to be ruined,simply becoz they do not have the understanding and idea of how comfortable Drashti and Gurmeet are and more than that how comfortable they were before,making many feel scene before proposal of Maaneet were far more passionate becoz of the way they were shot and were still passionate till the time Maan Singh was there directing the series Geet.

Why Maaneet SR was a flop rather bigger flop than Ram Gopal Verma ki 'AAg" and Farha Khan's "Tees Maar Khan."

The director and writers clearly lacked build up where all of a sudden just for the sake of showing and rather rushing "SR" in mahaepisode they planned an "SR" which lacked build up and what was more funnier was "Maan asking for it"..as said earlier in my article where I am giving blunder points maade by writers and why Maaneet effect is loosing its shine under the present writers.

"Present writers are making every single Maaneet high point look a formality and Suhaagraat was made one formality after Maan was made to ask for it rather than both Maan and Geet feeling for it which is a true" Maaneet Character".

Maaneet dont have to ask for "SR" they have to feel it and which was only possible after the letter reading and reunion scene,but as claimed earlier and now proved..till the time present writers wud be there every Maaneet moment will be made look a formality with no proper build up and no proper execution from the director...

What was shown?

The director ended the shot where actual "SR' shud have begun and he ensured that fans wont just crib but bash and insult and give every single reaction which will make sure the creatives will feel insulted.

Well the creatives themselves made sure they will get insulted...

If you look at past scenes ideally these were the shots and scenes which cud have been easily shown in "Maaneet Suhaagraat" had the director shown the will to stretch "Maaneet Suhaagraat" more than the other shit and crap which was served to fool fans.

What makers showed in "SR" was school going baby romance and add to it what was shown yesterday,one never felt 'SR" happened as Geet was sleeping on the otherside and scene began with Maan staring at her...

"One never felt "SR" happened becoz director never made fans feel it and writers showed and wrote it as a formality and director madde sure it looked like a formality..."

Hope the makers after reading this article and understanding what went wrong in "SR" work upon it or someone informs them to work upon it and show it again,becoz the mahaepisode which had "SR" in it cud have easily calmed down all fans who were disppointed and also cud have made sure that many new and old viewers joined the show and followed it..

It actually ended ensuring many wud either stop watching the show after feeling disappointed or wud have no more hopes left with the show,resulting in further decline and downfall of the most romantic pair on this planet and the most loved series..

"Maaneet" and "Series Geet" left in its worst possible state due to major major creative incompetant work.

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Drashtisfriend i agree with u completely.
anch_cutedevil thumbnail
thnx yaar u just wrote wht is in the mind of every maaneetian... totaly agree with u... the current cvs are just ...ugh... they completely ruined the sr we expected to be best on indian tv ...as it had gurmeet and drashti with their awesome chemistry !!...,,,,,where they have taken the advantage of gurti's superb acting and fab chemistry instead they even didnt left any room for both actors to give their best ... well no doubt they could have made this SR much much better..but alas!! they failed... !!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผi dont think we fans can ever risk to expect anything good in this show in future again๐Ÿฅบ... the only thing i liked in complete sr was the selection of song ... and they even didnt did any justice to it.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜’
Geetseason2 thumbnail
dear we need to voice r opinion and comment more and more..i am  giving u links comment and ask others to coment as well...post it where ever you can..post the topic and spread the message..

Anisha1707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree wid u I hope they wil do something after reading fan's views SR was a big big dissappointment not even a hug was shown!!! I hope when they go back to Delhi dis wish wil be fulfilled!!
katerpillar thumbnail
possible scenes of th sr r perfert...kash aisahi kuch hota...I completely agree wid u...
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously Luved Ur Version Of Their SG
Aweosme!!!!!!!!!
Ur Should Be On Geets CV Team!!
Geetseason2 thumbnail

thanks everyone and if I get support..i will certainly reach Geet sets one day and make the idiots out there pay for their incompetant work

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! i am completely lost in my imagination just by reading the lines itself, if something like this is shown on the show we would have got what we actually wanted ... don't know y CV's have ruined everything