M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by drashsree100

1stly am really sorry Reva for late comments . I started reading it last night & ended it this morning coz I fell asleep in front of my lappy πŸ˜³ . I know but Monday is always a hectic day in the Uni .
It's okay love...don't worry about it πŸ˜Š Hope university is going well for u and all...
Anyways , this was really awesome πŸ‘
The haldi part πŸ˜³ , love-bite β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† , the wedding πŸ‘ , Maan's impatience πŸ˜³ & finally their union β˜ΊοΈ ; Beautifully etched & fantastic flow πŸ‘
Thank u Priya...glad u enjoyed all the aspects of the update...wanted to give u a bit of everything at the end πŸ˜³

Excellent writing dear πŸ‘
One of the Best creations on Geet & Maan  Glitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star Red

for giving a wonderful FF "Magical Moments" πŸ‘
Your welcome...and Thank u for all the love and support u have given me through this Magical journey πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by swetha10

Wow amazing...
god am goin to miss this FF... luved it..
Thank u hun :) 

Originally posted by bansipatel

Awesome ending reya...!!!
Loved the scene of haldi...n their romance in that short period of time...😳...they can't resist each other...πŸ˜†
finally they got married...hayyee...dreamy yaar...😍
hitler dadi ma...🀣
lovely...reya...
loved it alooott...it was a superb journey wid magical moments...
hope to see u soon...!!!

Thank u...glad u enjoyed the different aspects of the last chapter...Thank u for being a awesome reader and giving u support all the way...
Originally posted by spvd

part 28
awesome...
Maan is fine and is able to walk...
the other ff made me to cry and this one made me to feel light and happy...
no more sad endings in any of ur ffs henceforth dear...
Maan and Geet are so lovely pair...
Thank u Deepa...i am glad i made u smile with this one...
no sad endings...😲...sorry hun...that's a promise i can't make...

Originally posted by tanya94

hey...nice part...really magical...loved the simple and sweet wedding...lovely update...thanxs for the beautiful ff...fab job!!!!!!!!πŸ‘looking forward to many more frm u...thankxsss😊
Thanks Tanya...glad u liked the end and FF...Thanks for all the support throughout πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Reya...thanks 4 da pm n the romantic, passionate n magical update! This was truly a magical FF wid many magical Maaneet moments! Loved this FF!! Going to miss reading this update...its sad tht it has ended. But understand tht u have committments. Beautiful wedding! Love dthe teasing by Anne n Vicky...Poor Maan n Geet! Glad Maan recovered. Thank u for a awesome FF...waiting for a long n detailed epilogue ...pm wen u do update...update soon. All da best n take care
Thank u hun...glad u enjoyed the end..and the FF...
Thanks for being a consistent reader...couldn't have done it without u...

Originally posted by zaara2212

lovely Reya😊
did enjoy this ff πŸ˜Š will miss it, will watch out for the epi
Thanks zaara...glad u liked it...

Originally posted by Miss-Riz

Hey great ending :)
Thank u...
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
lovely ending..

waiting for epi..

thanks for pm dear..
Thank u so much...

Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

Aww I cant believe this ended :( my fav ff from all your ffs 
If you Decide to make a part 2 of this ff then I'm with ya πŸ˜† 
Keep up the awesome work :D
 Thank u Komal...glad u enjoyed the FF...
probably won't be a sequel to this...but let's see...

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Loved the update! I'm a sucker for happy endings. lol

Will be waiting for the epilogue!
Thank u..glad u enjoyed it πŸ˜Š
okay eshu...i will be back in a while...i have to eat some food...so i shall update after that...
sorry eshu...that took a while with serving everyone, and doing dishes ..and praying...but back to business now...
Ahh...thats ok baby...dont mind...I'm all good...😊

Hey folks...back with a short epilogue like i had promised..😊

And yes...Ramadan Mubarik to all the Muslim brothers and sisters...hope u all have a very blessed month😊

Epilogue

four years later

Maan adjusted his brother's shara settling the flowers over his face and giving his shervani a final fix.

"There you go, the last Khurana brother is all ready to bring his bride home.", Maan said to Dev giving him a warm hug.

"Thanks Bro, I didn't know this day would actually come but all thanks to Meera and everyone else, I have a chance at happiness again.", Dev said as emotion choked him.

"Come DB, cheer up. Happiness is here to stay in this house for good.", Vicky said as he came in.

"Speaking of Happiness, where is my Khushi?", Dev asked and as if on cue Geet walked in with a 2 year old Khushi in her arms.

"My Khushi !", both her uncles charged for her as they held out their own arms. When Geet was about to let Vicky take her, she clutched onto her Mommy's shoulder refusing to let go.

"What's wrong Khushi baby? Don't you want to play with your uncles", Geet playfully asked her daughter as she caressed her soft cheek.

"No, Khushi want Daddy", she said holding out her arms out for Maan to take her. Maan chuckled and then took Khushi from Geet. Geet smiled as Khushi wrapped her arms around her Daddy's shoulder as she let her head rest on his shoulder; she was a total Daddy's girl. Maan smiled as he gently stroked her hair; just like he did to her Mama.

Her uncles weren't too happy with the turn of events.

"I am going to get ready now and check on Meera", Geet said and walked out of the room

"God BB, can't you go hide somewhere when we want to play with her. She doesn't see anyone else when she sees you.", Vicky complained with a pout.

"Don't worry Vicky Daddy, I am sure your princess will adore you too when she is born in four months.", Maan said and Vicky's face lit up with the happiness of becoming a father. "Or Not", he teased with a laugh and Dev joined in.  Vicky frowned at his brothers' teasing but then went to check on his pregnant wife.

Unlike the other Khurana weddings, Dev and Meera's wedding was small scale as per their request. But nonetheless, the people that mattered the most were right there. Meera's Dad came for his daughter's wedding from London and that was all she needed: for her father to happily give her away to the man she loved.

Then after a wait and separation of years, Dev and Meera were bound into the sacred relationship of marriage and their happiness knew no boundaries. Everyone who was there could see the happiness of the couple's face.

"Maan", she hollered from the room while I was sitting in the study working on some files. "Maan Singh Khurana, come to bed right now before I come over there Your ten minutes were over long time ago.", she yelled at the top of her lungs. She had already put Khushi to bed hours ago but her husband just wasn't ready to come to bed.

Oh no, if my sherni comes here, then I am dead meat, I told myself as I quickly closed the file and turned the off the study lights before I ran off to our bedroom. There she was waiting with the lamps turned on and the sexy pout on her face. She saw me coming in and turned her head in the opposite direction as I came to sit her to her.

"Hey baby", I said trying to be cute as I snaked my hands around her waist pulling her closer.

"Don't you hey baby me.", she said as she lightly slapped my hands away and moved to create distance between us. "I don't know when you are going to realize that I can't fall asleep without your arms around me." , she said with her back to me.

"Then why you attempting to go to bed angry when either of us have never been able to do it?", I said as I slid my body right against hers. She tried to elbow my chest but I caught her arm tightly and started kissing her anger away. She soon truned around to face me and I captured our lips together sweetly pacifying her.

"Maan", she whispered when we finally broke apart.

"Hmmm baby", I said as I wrapped her arms around me pulling her close as possible.

"I love you, you know that?", I said as she placed a kiss on my heart.

"Yes I do..and I love you back.", I said as I pecked her cute nose.

I held her against his chest as I stroked her hair lightly. I did this every night and now Geet claimed that she needed to fall asleep. Geet sighed happily as her eyes drooped shut. We fell into a peaceful sleep with happiness wrapped around us.

This was their journey was all about: small moments, which became magical because they were with each other. She was Maan Ki Geet and he was Geet Ka Maan: and every moment was magical. 

And this is officially a wrap for Magical Moments...Thank you everyone once again for all your love and support throughoutπŸ€—..couldn't have done it without you folks...

Let  me know how you all liked it by hitting the like tab and commenting πŸ˜Š

For the very last on Magical Moments...Love, Love,Love,

Reya <3

ohh eshu...did u read the VT ending already ??