Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 (Page 47)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam94

great update dear
loved it...so happy maan is improving
update soon
Thanks mariam...

Originally posted by londongirl95

aww!! this was a sweet update!! i loved all the romantic scenes between maaneet!! and geet getting jealous!!! im glad that adi got what he deserved for coming in between maaneet!!! it is so good to know that mana is getting better and soon he will be walking!!!! yay!!!!PartyPartyPartyParty but how did vicky know that dev was in jail?? could u please clear that up in the next update????
Thanks sweetie...glad u liked it...and yes...the vicky dev story will be explained in the next part...

Originally posted by shah10

wow..superb update
Thanks love...

Originally posted by sharmake11

simply mindblowing
love it
awesome job
waiting eagerly
wonder how vicky got know
dev in jail
ty 4 pm
Thanks love...vicky finding out the truth will be cleared up in the next part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

vicky did not know anything about Dev being in jail rt? so does that mean vicky has somehow got to know everything??!! 

Glad to see Maan improving day by day!
Vicky does know now...i will explain in the next part about exactly how he did...

Originally posted by bansipatel

dat was a lovely update reya...!!
get showed sasha her place...n maan refused to have his therapy session from her...
loved maaneet's cutey cutey lovely moments...
thanks for the PM...Hug
update sooonnnWink
thanks hun...Geet can't stand that someone else eyes her man and Maan knows her feelings so well...thanks for liking it loveHug

Originally posted by -dia-

loved it ...awesome
thanks 

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Reya...thanks 4 da pm n fabulous update! Loved the update n Maaneet moments! Geet is so loving n caring! She is so adorable wen she is jealous! Dadi was so sweet! hate adi...deserved what he got! Seems like Maan is getting better n has some movement in his leg! Update soon! 
Thanks hun...glad u liked it...lolz...i aways liked a jealous Geet...she has the cutest expression when she is jealous...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzeretteRageOfAnAngel

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

lovely...

maan is slowly regaining his strength...nice...

he beat adi...he must have been waiting to do that for a long time...

vicky n dev...waiting to c maan's reaction...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

PS -- congrats on the silver jubilee of this ff...PartyClap
Even Maan was biding his time to beat that bas***d..more on the reaction in the next part...Thanks for ur wishes,...i am glad u liked it...

Originally posted by abinash079

awesome part
Thanks hun

Originally posted by hopehot

loved it
happy silver jubilee
to u too
Thanks hun

Tyro

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallville

Awesome!
Thanks hunnn...

Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

I hadnt been reading your ff from the last 2 updates just caught up! Goshh your so good with all this. awesome update 
Keep it up(: thnks for the pm
<3Komal
Thanks Komal...glad u are enjoying it...

Originally posted by Miss-Riz

Awesome update continue soon :)
Thanks...

Originally posted by rsroopali

wowww awesomeee
Thanks hun...

Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear...
thank u 

RageOfAnAngel

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

wowww loved it
maan is improving
but how did vicky come to know that dev is in jail???
Thanks...vicky's part will be explained in the next update...

Originally posted by Alamelu

absolutely beautiful update...loved the emotions you gave all the characters... i felt as if i was watching the actors doing whatever you said in your ff...keep up the good work and waiting eagerly for the next update...
thank u so much...i am glad i can bring my imagination to life with my words...

Originally posted by sindu555

loved the update ... 

continue soon

love
Sana
Thanks Sana Smile

Originally posted by angelina_2005

Hey loved it :) update soon
Thanks hun...

sanu3108

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Ch.26

Re-cap:

"Where were you Vicky?", he asked more seriously this time.

"I went to meet DB (dev bro) ", he said quietly.

"WHAT", he asked in shock.

Ch.26

"I went to meet DB (dev bro) ", he said quietly.

"WHAT", he asked in shock.

Maan suddenly felt tongue tied when his brother uttered those words, I went to meet DB. This couldn't be possible, Maan thought as he looked at his brother's face filled with guilt. He had found out the truth somehow but how was it possible.

"BB, I know everything", he said softly. "I know everything", he repeated. When Maan said nothing, Vicky continued, "Why did you think I would misunderstand my own brothers? DB did make a mistake but I am proud that he did the right thing in wanting to serve his sentence and ended his marriage with that good for nothing NT"

"Vicky, I--"

"No BB, I am not upset with you for trying to hide the truth from me. I am just hurt that you didn't think I was strong enough to handle the truth.", his face was filled with hurt. Maan said nothing letting Vicky voice his feelings. "I always wanted to be your support, your right hand. I wanted my father-like brother to think I was old enough to be his son just not his brother", Vicky said as his eyes filled with unshed tears.

A wave of guilt and shame rushed through Maan for not trusting his brother enough. He wanted to shield his baby brother away from the reality of this world but he had save his own wife from a bitter reality.

"I am sorry Vicks, I really am", Maan said not being able to look into his eyes.

"BB, I am not saying this to make you feel guilty. I am sharing my feelings with my brother", Vicky explained trying to soothe Maan's condition.

"No Vicky, I am really sorry. I should have more faith in my son", Maan said ruffling his hair lovingly. Vicky smiled wider at the mention of son.

"There is no need to apologize.", Vicky said simply going on his knees to hug his brother. "Now, let's get out of here before Bhabzz finds out."

"How did you find out the truth?", Maan asked in the car when they were heading to the office.

"Oh that..ummm..it's kinda a long story.", Vicky attempted to brush it off. He opened a file and pretended to be engrossed in it.

Maan silently closed the file and took it out of his hands. "We have some time before we get to the office. When did you find out Vicky?", Maan asked in a strict tone he rarely used with his brother.

"On the day of my wedding."

Flashback ' wedding day= post Yash and Pari confession scene.

Vicky was making his way back to his room in a jovial mood after he had successful gotten Yash to confess his love to Pari. It is a damn good day, he thought himself. Just then, he heard soft sobs coming from Dev's room. That was odd, he thought. No one used Dev and NT's room when they weren't here. Curious, he slowly made his way to the door and opened it a crack. He was shell shocked to see Geet's best friend Meera crying bitterly hugging his brother's picture frame as she sprawled on the bed. She had her back to the door so she hadn't seen him but there was no mistaking the tears she shed, which were apparently for his married brother.

He couldn't help himself as he opened the door fully to walk in. "I am sorry but can I ask what the hell is going on in here?", he asked with anger he didn't know he had.

Meera jumped at his loud voice and quickly picked herself off the bed. Vicky angrily looked at the picture frame she still had gripped in her hand. Meera followed his line of vision and realized what he was looking at. She hastily placed the frame back on the side table and wiped the tears off with the back of her hand.

"I am sorry", she whispered as she attempted to run past him out the door. But there was no way in hell he was letting her go without explaining this absurd sight. He blocked the door completely with his body and she wasn't going to fight him, was she?

"You better start explaining this'.", he said as he itched his hair for the right word. "This nonsense.", he said finally giving her a glare she had only seen on Maan Singh Khurana but obviously the glare ran in the family.

"Look Vicky, I can explain everything", she said as she snarled her hands around as she racked her brain to come up with something, anything to stop Vicky's queries.

"Please do, I am all ears for your perfectly sensible explanation.", Vicky said as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Look Vicky", she started to say but broke off when she knew she couldn't say anything. She ran a frustrated hand through her brown hair.

"I can't tell you the truth but I can only explain this if I am honest with you.", she said as she sat on the bed unable to support her weight any longer.

Vicky felt his anger melting away as he looked at the woman in distress.

"I am going to be breaking a promise I made to many people if I tell you this."

"Please Meera, just tell me", he said as his patience got the best of him.

"Then, please close the door", she instructed and he did.

Meera then explained the whole story to Vicky in details from the very beginning when Dev pretended to marry Geet for her land to the present of Dev serving his sentence for his crime. At the end of it, both Meera and Vicky were in tears and they didn't bother hiding it from each other.

Vicky couldn't believe the words he was hearing. How could his DB do such a thing? How could his family hide this truth from him? How could this woman possess so much love for his brother that she was waiting for him? So many questions ran in his mind that he thought he was going to go crazy.

"I still can't believe all this", Vicky said in a daze.

Meera reached over to light squeeze his hand, "But please know that Dev was innocent to a certain extent. I am not saying what he did wasn't wrong, of course it was. But he was negatively influenced by Nt." , Meera explained.

Vicky nodded digesting her words.

"And please Vicky, no one and I mean no one can find out that I have told you everything because they trusted me and---"

"Don't worry, things will stay the same. I won't say a word to anyone. I won't even go see DB. I promise."

"Thank you", she whispered.

"No, thank you for coming in my DB's life. I know you have made him a better human being.", he said and took the liberty to lightly hug her.

Flashback end

Maan and Vicky came home in the evening and took their blessings from Dadi Ma.

"Dadi Ma, where's Geet?", Maan asked looking around. He hadn't seen her at the office today. When he came back from the jail or rather the on-site location, he was informed that Geet came in but left early finishing off work. He had tried her cell numerous times but never got in touch. When he called the house number, he was relived to know that Geet was indeed home but she was busy with Anna. The rest of the day had passed rather quickly with work and Maan hadn't gotten the chance to contact her again.

"She is at the new outhouse beta, she said she wants to move back in until the wedding.", Dadi Ma explained.

A wave of fear hit Maan at the thought of Geet in the outhouse by herself'she was almost killed there months ago.

"Dadi Ma, why did you let her go there? And that too by herself?', Maan asked Dadi Ma.

"Beta, I tried to stop her but she was abundant. There are guards there with her.". Dadi Ma said but Maan had wheeled out before he even heard any of it.

Maan wheeled his wheelchair at the fastest speed possible to the outhouse. His heart was beating frantically in fear and it wouldn't rest until he saw Geet safe and sound with his own eyes.

Maan eyed the two guards posted right outside the outhouse. They stood up straighter as they saw an angry MSK approaching.

"Is Geet madam inside?", he asked in his typical MSK voice

"Yes sir", they both said in unison. He merely nodded as the guards opened the door quietly. "Madam didn't want to be disturbed.", one of the guards informed Maan and Maan glared at him before he went passed him.

There he saw Geet sitting on the ledge of the window with a faraway look on her face that used to be his office but now was a sitting area with throw pillows and bean bags to suit Geet's wants. The room was also painted a bright blue in contrast to dull blue it had before.

The odd thing was that Geet hadn't noticed Maan come in as she sat on the ledge lost as she stared out the window.

"Geet", he called out to her. She was startled by his sudden appearance but she looked at him for merely a few seconds before she turned her attention back to whatever she was staring at.  Maan was confused by her response. "Dadi Ma told me that you are moving back in the outhouse. Geet you know I don't want you living here alone. And you didn't tell me you were moving back to the outhouse.", Maan said as he wheeled his chair next to the ledge and took her hand in his assuring himself with her touch.

"So I have the obligation to tell you everything but the same doesn't apply for you Mr.Maan Singh Khurana.", she blasted as she jerked her hand from his. Maan was baffled at the sudden outburst of Geet.

"Geet?", he asked confused. Geet didn't say anything as she got up to leave. Maan immediately held her arm to stop her. "Geet at least tell me what's wrong? Why are you so upset with me?"

"I am not upset at you", she said and his confusion just grew. "I am upset at the inequality of our relationship. Here you except me to tell you the smallest thing as moving back in to the outhouse." Maan opened his mouth to retort. "Let me finish Maan". Geet Handa rarely got angry but when she did, he prayed to Geet's Babaji to have mercy on him. Maan had a bad feeling where this was heading but he knew this was the time to remain silent. Whoever wanted their death sentence before the time. "I have the obligation to tell you that I am back in the outhouse but you fail to mention something so important as you going to meet Adi at the jail.", she said keeping her voice low yet the hurt was evident.

Maan felt the guilt he knew she wanted him to feel, "Listen Geet, I can explain", he said taking her hand in his. She resisted for a second but then let her hand rest in his.

"Fine, I will listen to you but you have to answer one question." Maan waited for her to ask her question but already knew he wouldn't like it. "Did you or not go to see Adi at the jail without even telling me?", she asked.

"Geet, I told you I could explain."

"Just a yes or no Maan"

Maan closed his eyes and looked away, "Yes, I did", he said quietly. Geet took her hand away from his and started walking away.

"Please Geet, listen to me", he pleaded but Geet paid no heed as she began to climb the stairs.

"I am sorry Mr.Khurana but I am very tired now. Please close the door of your way out.", she said and disappeared upstairs.

Maan let out a frustrated Ahhh as the turn of events. But he knew that he had coming for himself.

Old Precap: "Let's get married Geet. I don't want to wait anymore.", Maan said as he rested his head on her shoulder

New pre-cap: Maan to pacify Geet- how will he do it?

Okay folks...kindly drop your likes and comments to make Reya feel special Smile 

Love, 

Reya <3

next: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685186&TPN=58

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 18 September 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisaheliinlwgeetlatsatvani0391cheema_rnehavashiHajra95LoveReyaPMaisha_19989290860623Holynagagsyasmi123ammyicycoolcrazedfan19mans22-divya-alu5123-BeingAppy-Bkhaslondongirl95YusLizsurbhijn106shruthiruchsanaum91bhawna02mishtykhuranatanya94rostzoha25supernasahuHADmishti-eiya-LadyArwencherieLoverabina03cool_gal17am_sweet_pariNazmaaHawtieSeepmaaneetkimeetsummikhancharlie1950chahaat.KinshukKiDewani9staroneserialscyum321princess163bubblycooljazzerette-SmexySmile-Shimmerr-bansi-nats0101paponeconritzy09sanu3108Water.Ash1991mrk-1Krishnaluv94krati5-Veritaserum-rupzloveuLuvScoobyajennesha143smallvilledivareenaswetha10nahtani88-afsha-CrazzyBusyanshrasweet scorpiomitzi11..hinal..Aarthi_016n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212hopehotpreethiamaanluvsgeetseemamarysona-raiTyroRageOfAnAngel-Mishu--Nia04-love2_somamaaneetsangelchavvi16abinash079LD-Radha_BlackPearl_pickachubhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhill

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
res...Tongue

Thank youuu...sooo muchhhHug...u know whyEmbarrassed

So Vicky came to know of Dev's truth on the day of his wedding itself through Meera...hmm...thats interesting...but when he promised that he will not go to meet Dev then why did he met him now??but the interaction between Maan n Vicky regarding this truth is so nice...Vicky telling Maan how he wished to be more of a son to him than a brother n Maan acceding...it was such an emotional n beautiful part...

Meera is really good at heart for accepting Dev even after what he did...n Vicky also acknowledged the fact...but how in the world Geet found out that Maan had gone to meet Adi in jail..???from office??? that's the only likely possibility...n now she's hell angry with him for not telling her...how is he going to pacify her...he too don't know I thinkLOL...poor Maan...here he was ready to use his wheel chair for romance n here his Geet is angry with him...I really hope he'll make amends to her soon...warna usski khair nahi..LOLLOL

awesome update Rey...thought I'll get to see that marriage talk in this update but never mind...will wait for it in the next one...Tongue...update soon...LOLLOL

Edited by esha143 - 12 July 2011 at 1:09am

maankigeet4ever

mishtykhurana Senior Member
mishtykhurana
mishtykhurana

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

nice update... 

plz update soon nxt part..

maankigeet4ever

Go to top