M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
That was a very touching moment between Dadi and Maan. It was a really emotional update. Great job!
Originally posted by esha143

res

Darlinggg...seriously...do u have a spl.affection for sad love stories...or a weird obsession to see Maan all sad n brooding all the time...see what u r doing to him...he's becoming like that in the show also... looking at ur OS/SS😡...where have u sent his baby away now..??u heartless girl...jab dekho inn dono ke peeche padi rehthi hai...kab tak inko alag karthi rahegi Rey...kuch toh taras khao inn pe😭...

Enough with my nautanki for now🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awesome update...Maan's pain is reflecting in everything he does...his pain of being away from his Geet...the FB was wonderful...such a sweet gesture by Geet...loved it totally...he's so addicted to her presence...her essence...he's finding it difficult to live his life normally now...but the big question is what ahppened to Geet??Where is she??

Now work on these questions so that I get my answers soon🤣🤣...

A small doubt...what's the meaning o fthe title u chose...n how is it apt for ur story...aside from the song u got inspired..??😉🤣🤣🤣

Answer back...don't be lazy like me...😡🤣🤣
Lolz😆...i was braced for ur wrath...i knew it was coming as soon as i had the idea...hmmm...i don't know what obsession i have with sad stories but i love witting them...i think i write them better than happy ones..but u can be the judge of that...
Thank u for liking the update girl...there will be lots of flashbacks in the SS which will explain their story...
and i am sorry but the big question can't be answered...but i will try to answer ur question through the updates...
and the title..pretty much..it's the song that inspired it all...i struggle with titles ...so ya...the title might lead to some more later but more now..it's just the song...
and u couldn't get ur answer faster than this...😳
Originally posted by esha143

Hmm...alright...do whatever way suits u honey...but don't stop writing at all...u can write OS/SS with an occasional update...if not an FF outright...u can take ur time to give updates...😃
i will write OSs for sure...can't stop writing all together...and u know u can't live without my awesomeness😆
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

i will write OSs for sure...can't stop writing all together...and u know u can't live without my awesomeness😆

Oh for sure dear...I'm addicted to ur writing like with so many other writers...so yeah...u have to keep writing😆...

N why did u bring my comment on VT here??u could have answered it back there na...😆
oh that ðŸ˜†...i brought that here because i didn't know if u would check the VT thread...so i posted here knowing we were having a convo here...loz..
Chalo me going off for my lunch now...u get some snacks or evening tea for urself...😆
okay baby...me is going off to bed now...see ya tom...love u ðŸ¤—
Hi Reya...u back with a bang! Fabulous update...emotional, intense n beuatifully written! Maan n Geet will get through this! They are strong! Hope Maan gets better soon...update soon n thanks 4 da pm!
Am really feeling sad for maan's situation.
But i Know having Maaneet together, nothing would goes wrong.
They will always support each other.
Is Adi around or someone else...
thx for the pM
loved it a lot awesome update😊