M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for the bew thread !!!update soon 
Congratz on the new thread reya!!πŸ₯³
cont soon Xx...
hey Reya,πŸ€—glad to see u sweety...aajkal Ol nahi ho kya?Busy??
Me is happy to see my baby too...ya sorta busy nowadayz..now tht I am better..mom has ten other things I can be doing rather than laying in bed :( sad...
Now I don't mind being sick...lol
wat's new with u ?
Good that u r perfectly fine now...Sorry beech mein chali gayi thi...yaar I'm off to bed now...u enjoy ur tour here...hum fir baat karenge...pls don't mind ha...I too want to talk to u but I ahve to go somewhere tomorrow morning so am going to bed now...good night honey...love you πŸ€—
It's okay love..no worries..I had to go somewhere so I couldn't say bye...
See ya Tom πŸ€—
hi reya...i am a new reader to ur ff.i didnt read them earlier as i hadnt seen ur post earlier.so today i saw it and read all the 22 parts in one go.wenever i kept it aside and thought that i would read the rest of it some time later in the day,i would again be tempted to read it.so i simply loved it.as i read it all at once i liked many things and i dont even remember them all. the best update was geet and maan post engagement honeymoon.as i was too involved reading i havent pressed the like button.so a big like frm my side for all the updates.do add me to ur pm list.the story is getting very interesting.😊😊😊😊
Aww Reya baby...Thank you so much for the post on RA...Soni did told me abt it in the morning but I just got home now n saw it...U r such a big support...if I had been there at the time that person came I would have blasted it off this time...but its ok...my friends' did a great job...love you so much honey...I know u are a common frined to Soni but still...THANKS for the support u gave her today.. πŸ€—β€οΈ