Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 (Page 11)

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
update plsCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara2212

update plsCry
sry hun...i haven't even started the next part...i was suppose to write tom...but something came up...i will post as soon as i can...
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
OYEEE ESHUUU Babyyy...u are still up? isn't it pass ur bedtime? LOL

edit...never mind Cry..u were only here for like 5 mins...

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 02 June 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143RageOfAnAngel

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Hey all...so so sorry i kept u folks waiting for this one...i will warn you and tell you that it is quite short but it was all i could write because i have to go somewhere...i only posted this bcause i  knew there were ppl waiting...and i haven't even read it once...so i know it has a zillion mistakes...ignore them for now...okay..here u go

Ch. 23

Recap:

I woke up as I held a very low, and soft voice, "Misiti"

"Maan", I bolted up straight and stared at him but he still had his eyes closed. He hadn't even moved an inch. I felt a sense of sadness and disappointed thinking I had gotten my hopes too high.

"Geet", he said again softly and lightly twitched his hand, which was intertwined with mine.

Ch. 23

"Maan, Maan", I whispered again and again as I held his face staring into his chocolate eyes thanking Babaji for letting me see their beauty again. "Maan, you are awake." I kissed his forehead as the reality of my nightmare finally ending sunk in. "Maan, please say my name again, please.", I pleaded dying to hear his voice as I held his right hand tighter sliently praying for it to move again. i hovered his body holding him close by the shoulders.

"Geet", he whispered very quietly as he opened and closed his eyes slowly.

"You are awake, you are finally awake. Thank you Babaji", I said with joy as I held his face and looked up to thank the one above.

"How could I not? Maan can't leave his Misiti. Can he? ", he whispered softly. I leaned down to hold him close while tears of relief and joy ran down my cheeks.

"Okay, let me page the nurse station so they can page Dr.Mehta.", I said pressing my lips to his hand before I let it rest on the bed."

Just then, Nurse Aarti came in and smiled brightly at the sight. I instantly smiled back through my tears, "Well hello Mr. Khurana, it's good to see you awake. Your Geet has barely left your side. Let me page Dr.Mehta.", she said before she left the room closing the door on her way out. I held his hand again and laid my head on the railing the bed.

"Maan, I can't believe it. Our nightmare is finally over. You know--", I started to say but just then Dr.Mehta came in with a bright smile.

"What do we have here? My favourite patient is awake.", he said cheerfully. I stood up and moved over to let him through. Dr. Mehta smiled briefly at me before he picked up Maan's arm to check his pulse.

"Geet, could you step out for a minute? I need to examine Mr.Khurana fully.", Dr. Mehta said. And even though he didn't say it, I knew he was talking about any signs of paralysis.

"Sure", I said with a forced smile but inside my heart was beating frantically with fear. "I will see you in a bit.", I said to Maan giving his hand a tight squeeze. He nodded and smiled back but didn't squeeze my hand in return. I tried to repress my fear and anxiety as I walked out to the waiting room. I sat down in one of the chairs and closed my eyes as exhaustion of the ordeal got to me. It was the first time I had closed my eyes in peace knowing that my Maan would be okay. Just then I realized I hadn't called any of the family members. I quickly the elevator down to the first floor and pulled out my phone and called Vicky. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hello", he grumbled in sleepy voice as it was his naptime, which he took after his office run and before his night shift.

"Vicky, Maan is conscious. He is out of the coma.", I literally shouted and people glanced in my direction.

"Really Bhabzz?", he asked with excitement and the sleep was gone from his voice.

"Yes. I can hardly believe it myself.", I said.

"I am gonna tell Dadi and everyone. We will be there soon Bhabzz."

"Okay, see you." I said.

"D...D...guess wat---", I heard him yelling before he even fully hang up.

I rushed back upstairs anxiously to see Maan again. But when I got to the nurse station Nurse Aarti informed me that Dr.Mehta was still examining Maan. I became even more anxious but had no choice but to wait for his report.

I sat there looking back at the clock every 2 minutes fiddling with the edge of my duppatta. About 15 minutes later, everyone came which included Dadi Ma, Vicky, Anna, Meera and even Yash and Pari. I smiled widely seeing the smiles everyone had on their faces.

"Geet beta, is my Maan awake?', she asked as she held my hands. I immediately nodded and she hugged me.

"Thank you Babaj", she said as she folded her hands. "Take me to him. I want to see him.", she said.

"Dadi Ma, Doctor Mehta is examining him so we have to wait for a bit.", I told and her smile slightly faded.

I gently lead her to one of the chairs and sat her down as we waited. Just then Nurse Aarti came. "Sorry to interpret. Dr.Mehta has asked for you Geet along with Mr. Vicky in his office. And the rest of you are free to see him but I would strongly advise for about a person or two at a time so the patient doesn't have stress.", she said before she walked off. Vicky glanced in my direction and I knew we were thinking the same thing.

"Anna, why do you take Dadi Ma to Maan?', I asked and she nodded. Vicky and I headed in the direction of doctor's office. Vicky reached out to hold my hand and lightly squeezed it giving me reassurance; I couldn't help but smile back at him. I knocked at Dr.Mehta's office door.

"come in", he said

We walked in and he smile, "I was excepting you two. Please sit", he gestured to the chairs.

"Is everything okay Dr.Mehta", I asked apprehisively as I sat down.

"Look Geet and Vicky, I can't lie to a patient's family and tell them that everything is normal when it isn't.", he said

I glanced at Vicky with fear in my heart, he nodded and held my hand as we waited for Dr.Mehta to explain.

"I had warned you earlier that there is a extremely high chance of paralysis as the bullet was logged very close to Mr.Khurana's spinal cord. And I am sorry but his spinal cord damage has led to paralysis.", he said sadly

"WHAT!!!", I exclaimed and gripped Vicky's hand tighter

He nodded and continued, " Mr. Khurana is suffering from paraplegia which is paralysis of the lower body including the legs. And the good news is that his upper body is functioning normally. He can recover with therapy and medication but it is a long process."

His words rang in my ears again and again. "He knows?', I asked quietly.

"Yes, he is aware of his situation. But you need to be strong for him. His morale and self-esteem has and is going to suffer greatly from this. He will need a lot of moral support and of course love."

Both Vicky and I nodded. "I would like to observe him for a couple of days before we can dscharge him and we can discuss his therapy options before that.", he said with a smile. I knew he was trying his best as his doctor but somehow right now it was not enough.

"Thank you Dr.Mehta", Vicky said and helped me up. We walked down the hall slowly and I held Vicky's arm for support. As we neared his room, I stopped and Vicky looked back at me.

"You go. I need some time before I see him", I said and nudged him. He nodded with a small smile. I walked away in the opposite looking for a place to compose myself before facing him.

Pre-cap: Maan and Geet talk after the paralysis news. 

All info on paralysis from : Medline Plus...

Okay then...on a scale of 1-10...how dead am i???...i know i am pretty dead since Maan has paralysis but a dear friend of mine told me to write exactly what i have planned ...so ya...

Reya quickly runs for cover Ouch ...

oh ya...before i run...remember to drop your comments and likes...Big smile

IMPORTANT NOTE: for readers who are interested in being added to my PM list..please let me know...i am getting so many requests and i have no idea who are and i can't add the person...so kindly inform me and i would me more than happy to add u Big smile

Love, Love, Love 

Reya <3

next ch: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685186&PID=44083302&#44083302

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 29 June 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisaheliinlwgeetcheema_r9290860623raji02aisha_1998gagsyasmi123lathaauvaughnmans22YusLizalu5123red135blondongirl95-BeingAppy-Bkhascue1rostshruthiruchsjosh.poojarosesanabhawna02surbhijn106anaum91HADmishti-eiya-CrystalSayazoha25supernasahudh_ritiNazmaaLadyArwenArsheelashivangi783abina03mysticangelmansijani21summikhancharlie1950Miss-RizOblivion007kptlKinshukKiDewanicyum321bubblycool9staroneserialsjazzerette-SmexySmile-princess163sheetalvasaShimmerrnats0101khushi_4everpaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsayritzy09sanu3108ambbihaluv_DDkrati5rupzloveuajennKrishnaluv94mrk-1esha143sonu4eversmallvilledivareenajanu_2006swetha10-afsha-CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11nahtani88..hinal..shah10--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalipreethiaseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel-Mishu-Tyrochavvi16LD-Radha_BlackPearl_pickachukhwaishfanspvd

Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
res

you are very very very very dead...LOL JOKE LOL
i have missed you for ages...
and you come back witth such a short update...
and a very sad one now...
im scared for geet
as maan may be reaally upset...

please update again tomorrow and you are forgiven x :)

And it has to be long..
but i am glad your back ... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Nazmaa - 02 June 2011 at 5:53pm

maankigeet4ever

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
fears cum true... but i m sure they will win this war very soon

maankigeet4ever

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
well i think v shud all plan on how to kill u bcoz first maan ko coma mein bhej diya aur ab paralysis...hamhare maan ke saat teri kya dushmani hain...
well its ok i think this will make their love stronger...
i wanna know how maan is gonna take this and wats he gonna tell geet abt it...
how they r gonna face this situation together...
pl cont soon...

maankigeet4ever

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hey...Reya...thanx for PM...very nice update...heart wrenching... but story has to move forward with some twists...and u should continue ur story as u have planned...if u change story according to public demand then its fate will be just like GHSP serial.

But please...please don't seperate Maaneet...I can't bear their seperation. Now I wonder how Maan will react to his paralysis? Geet has to be strong.

maankigeet4ever

Go to top