Loved how Maan was recovering so fast
he wuld have killed Adi there
Vicky has really grown up
Geet is hell angry
Maan will have to do a lot to pataofy her
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...thanks 4 da pm n terrific update. Geet is upset...precap is awesome
Hellooo๐Ÿค—...kya kar rahi ho...were u still recuperating from giving out 3 updates at a single time... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by esha143

Hellooo๐Ÿค—...kya kar rahi ho...were u still recuperating from giving out 3 updates at a single time... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hey babyyy๐Ÿค—...hahaha...very funny...actually i took a break yesterday...maybe a little writing today...wondering what to start...
what are you unto ? 
I thought u r done for the day when I saw u offline...๐Ÿ˜†...hmm...break toh banta hai boss after ur hard work...sochna kya hai...u have got two stroies in ur hands...start with anything...VT needs to clear the air n MM is at an interesting turn with marriage talk...so ur pick...write anything...me doing nothing as of now...just commenting on random updates...
Hmmm...that's the whole thing figuring out which one...well...VT i have figured out..where i want to take the story next...and MM...Maan needs to pacify Geet...but exactly how...i don't really know...Hmmm...
so u can help me out...which do u want first? VT or MM??? 
Alright since u have figured out VT...start with that...then for MM u can think about it in peace n get some ideas...๐Ÿ˜Š
Hmmm...okay then...let's see what i can come with...
OMGGG...guess what...i have like 100 posts to go...before i become all GREEN...and you know what that means...๐Ÿฅณ...i wasn't excited at all before to become a Dazzler but now...i can hardly wait...
you better get the wheels of your brain thinking...
๐Ÿ˜†...how come u completed a 100 so quickly..???this is so not done...I haven't thought of anything yet yaar...go slow...๐Ÿ˜†