M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
superb!!!

glad to see that maan is recovering!...

give 2 tight slaps to adi from my side also!

conitnue sooN!
Amazing!!!!! luved it... precap is simply wow...continue soon

Am so happy Maan is improving πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sasha part was good πŸ˜‰
Geet & Maan caught in the act πŸ˜³ that too by Dadi πŸ˜†
Maan can move his legs now πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome part  Glitter StarGlitter StarGlitter Star
Thanks for pm ...
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
great update dear
loved it...so happy maan is improving
update soon
aww!! this was a sweet update!! i loved all the romantic scenes between maaneet!! and geet getting jealous!!! im glad that adi got what he deserved for coming in between maaneet!!! it is so good to know that mana is getting better and soon he will be walking!!!! yay!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ but how did vicky know that dev was in jail?? could u please clear that up in the next update????
simply mindblowing
love it
awesome job
waiting eagerly
wonder how vicky got know
dev in jail
ty 4 pm
vicky did not know anything about Dev being in jail rt? so does that mean vicky has somehow got to know everything??!! 

Glad to see Maan improving day by day!
dat was a lovely update reya...!!
get showed sasha her place...n maan refused to have his therapy session from her...
loved maaneet's cutey cutey lovely moments...
thanks for the PM...πŸ€—
update sooonnnπŸ˜‰
Hi Reya...thanks 4 da pm n fabulous update! Loved the update n Maaneet moments! Geet is so loving n caring! She is so adorable wen she is jealous! Dadi was so sweet! hate adi...deserved what he got! Seems like Maan is getting better n has some movement in his leg! Update soon!
Okay I forgot that I decided to demand the next update of MM from u soon... so here I'm...Reya...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon... update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...update soon...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†