Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Arr yaar...how long can they show the great MSK bankrupt...??so they are resorting to ways to bring him back to his original position...they can't do it just like that na...there will be no story left thn...so resorting to memory-loss trackπŸ˜†...I thought the J-track will be watch-worthy but never mind this one will also be worthy to see...angry-hot-attitude MSK back again n sweet-innocent secretary also will be back with him i hope n the whole golden-era of teh epic love story with it back for us...πŸ˜›what a treat that would be !!And so many other possiblities too...like bringing back his ex-...socho...how exciting that will be πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£...moi still roflinggg...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shah10

I thought the same..

so i am not the only one who was feeling confused πŸ˜† Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
lolzzz eshu...ur excitement is making me laughπŸ˜† u seem to understand the Cvs more than i do🀣 
but the boss-seceraty era was the one of best of Geet so i wouldn't mind seeing it again...πŸ˜ƒ...i will take that over the ex-socho...πŸ˜†...crazy girl...lolzzz
esha143 thumbnail
Nothing wrong in humoring ourselves,right??I'm just doing that...its a lot better than brooding over every new track they keep introducing after a few days...it'll help us to put up with the showwithout getting bored...πŸ˜ƒ
lolz...you make a good point my friend...
but i have better news for you...MM update is done...i am gonna tackle the comments and see if i can get it posted before i doze off...
esha143 thumbnail
Ahh is it really...alright then kaam pe lag jaao...I'll go and read the previous updates...n will keep an eye on u...but u feel sleepy leave right then...okay??u can update it tomorrow...πŸ˜ƒ
ohhh...and i don't know if you remember seeing my comment on RA..but this was me and you dancing when Maan found out that Geet isn't married in RA...haha...don't kill me πŸ˜†

esha143 thumbnail
Why would I??I saws it on RA itself...I loved it that u wanted to dance with me instead of any other one...Thanks loveπŸ€—
i lubsss you diamond buddy...πŸ€—...
Originally posted by: Nazmaa

res

you are very very very very dead...LOL JOKE πŸ˜†
i have missed you for ages...
and you come back witth such a short update...
and a very sad one now...
im scared for geet
as maan may be reaally upset...

please update again tomorrow and you are forgiven x :)

And it has to be long..
but i am glad your back ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha...i am back hun but you are missing...πŸ˜†...since i am behind on replying...i hope u were satisfied with the longer one i posted...

Originally posted by: krati5

fears cum true... but i m sure they will win this war very soon

for sure 

Originally posted by: preethia

well i think v shud all plan on how to kill u bcoz first maan ko coma mein bhej diya aur ab paralysis...hamhare maan ke saat teri kya dushmani hain...

well its ok i think this will make their love stronger...
i wanna know how maan is gonna take this and wats he gonna tell geet abt it...
how they r gonna face this situation together...
pl cont soon...

haha preethia...πŸ˜†..please don't kill me ..u are right,,they will get stronger together...