Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Lo ur wish is fulfilled...moi here early...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—...so u r gonna update MM...hmm...I'm somewhat behind right..??I better complete this before this also goes off my hand...๐Ÿ˜†
esha143 thumbnail
dekh aaj firse main aayi aur tu gayi ho gaya...lol...i hope tu firse aayegi...as u won't go to bed this early...๐Ÿ˜†...will be waiting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy babyyy๐Ÿค—...me is here too...u are right..i never got to bed this early๐Ÿ˜†..i went to grab a late night snack...how are u ?
esha143 thumbnail
Oh I'm fine...what have u been doing apart from roaming around...???Any updates that we can expect soon...??๐Ÿ˜†
hmmm...MM is just about done...writing it right now...but i have comments since the last two updates to reply to...so i am not sure if it will updated tonight...but if not tonight then tom for sure...
then VT...barely started the next ch...about a pg of that done...
and BL...haven't started it yet...that's the next one...after MM...
but i am getting there...
esha143 thumbnail
wow a complete status quo on ur updates๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...great...lage raho Rey...I'll be waiting...n will try to catch up with u on MM...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...take ur time...don't over work urself now...
haha ๐Ÿ˜†..thought i might as well tell you about all of them in one shot...hmmm...i will let u know when i am updating...๐Ÿ˜Š..and yes..i will take my time...
esha143 thumbnail
I'm in a ๐Ÿคฃ mood from the time I saw the new promo this morning...can't stop myself thinking abt it...so was finding everything funny...๐Ÿ˜›
oh ya...the promo...i saw it too๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i was like what the hell happened here? they just started the bankruptcy track which is going great so why memory loss??? i was like  

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

oh ya...the promo...i saw it too๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i was like what the hell happened here? they just started the bankruptcy track which is going great so why memory loss??? i was like  

I thought the same..