M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm...when  I came here u left...so I too was roaming looking in to the updates...n commenting...Hmm.. so u r working on the update...great...let me know when u r finished...I'm reading ur OS now... 😆
yup...u will be the first one to know...give a day or two...better make that two...
are u reading In your arms forever?? if so...hayyoo rabbaaa...i wrote that ages ago😆😆
🤣🤣...naa not that...ur vanilla Twilight...just now finished...comment karne jaa rahi hu...I know taht one is also pending...I seriously forgot that...chowwiiieee...I'll read that today itself😳😳
lolz ðŸ˜†...no worries love..take ur time with comments...i am not running away anytime soon😆..i just thought it was that one because u said OS...and that was the last one OS i wrote...
Vanilla Twilight suppose to be SS...haven't decided how many parts but definitely a SS...hence the confusion...
and guess what..i have another idea for a SS...it's been roaming around for days...but i haven't been able to start it......u guess too many ideas and not enough time...let's see if i can pen that one down any time soon...
🤣🤣...yeah too many ideas in ur little head n no time in ur hands...too bad a combo for us...hmmm...just jot the basic plot down somewhere so that u won't forget it later n then work on it if u don't have time...then when u complete the current SS...u can post it...
Chalo done with my comments on VT...chk it out🤣🤣🤣
Hmmm...i should jot it down...i probably end up writing out the whole thing..lolz...but i won't post it unless i finish something...BL is ending...and MM has to end in a couple or few parts...so i should be able to post the new SS soon...

Hmm...two major ones are ending...so try making an FF then...not just SS...u'll need one big one on hand along with other small ones😆
well the thing is that i am not planning a FF because i am not planning to write when university starts up again..because i am really bad with updates with the workload...and i hate to keep ppl waiting...remember the idea i told u about long back...i didn't start that because i knew i wouldn't be able to wrap it up over the summer...
Hmm...alright...do whatever way suits u honey...but don't stop writing at all...u can write OS/SS with an occasional update...if not an FF outright...u can take ur time to give updates...😃