Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zaara2212

Reya how are you?

long time no update, hope you are better now

hey zaara honey, i am much better...thanks for asking...i started an update...should be up in a day or two...sry to keep u waiting...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
will dere b a update today?
or not.
^ like i mentioned above...it will be in a day or two...
Hello all...no no...it's not Reya's ghost...i am indeed back πŸ˜†...i am sorry to keep you all waiting...
Thank you to all those who wished me a speedy recoveryπŸ€—...that means a lot...
And as for comments...i haven't replied to any but i will before the next update...i promise😊...

and since i updated after forever...here is the link to the last chapter to refresh your memory:

Ch.24

Recap: Maan gains consciousness but has paraplegia which is paralysis of the lower body. Both Maan and Geet are struggling with this news.

"You go. I need some time before I see him", I said and nudged him. He nodded with a small smile. I walked away.

Ch. 24

I walked outside and sat myself on the bench in a daze surrounded by flowers.

I drew up knees up to my chest and rested my head on them staring at the blooming life around when I was feeling so lifeless myself.

I still couldn't believe the doctor's words: how could my Maan have paralysis?, I asked myself as I buried my hands in my hands as tears threatened to overflow my eyes. But I knew I would need to be Maan's pillar of support as we dealt with this time of test. And if I was struggling with this blow then Maan must be shattered because he is Maan Singh Khurana who never had to rely on anyone for any support. At an early age, he became a father figure to his siblings and a partner with his Dadi Ma in the business. He would be suffering 

and here I was having a  pity party for myself myself. I need to be with him. Wiping the last of my tears, I made my way back into the hospital.

I took the elevator to the third floor and took deep breaths to calm myself as I prayed to Babaji for courage. As I passed by the nurse station, Nurse Aarti looked up and gave a warm smile; I nodded back and smiled back acknowledging her wishes. I slowly took my hand to the cold doorknob; I shivered at the cold touch of it or maybe it was the nervousness to see my Maan in such a state, that too because he had saved me. Taking one last deep breath, I opened the door with a wide smile.

I stood at the door with the sight in front of me. Maan sat with closed eyes as he rested his head on Dadi Ma's shoulder. He was in her embrace as he silently asked for comfort from a woman who was his mother in every way. I could tell how broken he was, his always board stiff shoulders were slumped with defeat; even with his closed eyes I knew they were filled with sorrow and pain.

Dadi Ma, Vicky and Anna looked up as i came in.

'Oh good, Geet beta. You are here', Dadi Ma said with a smile and gestured me to come in. Maan lifted his head up and glanced in my direction as i slowly walked in.

I gave him a wide smile but he only gave a faint one back as he tried to smile but failed miserably; i could see the pain in his eyes his medical condition was having on him.

"It's good you are here now Geet beta. I am feeling so tired. Vicky beta, please take me home.", Dadi Ma said as she feigned fatigue as she placed her hand on her temple. Vicky quickly nodded. I could tell she was trying to give us space to talk alone. I walked over to her and squeezed her hand softly in gratitude and she smiled back as she placed her hand against my cheek.

"Okay Maan beta, we will be back to see you tomorrow. You take care of yourself.", she said as she bent to kiss his forehead and he held her hand before she hugged her close. She was about to let go when Maan tightened his hold on her waist. She chuckled softly understanding what he meant and sat down immediately to run her fingers through his hair soothing him. I could understand that his grandma could give the comfort that no one else could because with her; he was just her grandson Maan whereas with everyone else he was the Maan Singh Khurana. I silently walked out to give them their space and Vicky and Anna followed suit.

We made our way to the waiting room couches that had become a bit too comfortable in the time we spent at the hospital. Vicky and Anna sat down on the love seat and i chose a single seat opposite them. I watched as Vicky laid his head on Anna's shoulder and they entwined their hands together as they quietly comforted each other. I envied them deep down because i couldn't even do that for my Maan. I had been too worried about myself that i chose to get myself ready rather than going to see him immediately after the news of the paralysis.

"I have never see BB so weak, so broken. You know he was always the strong one in all of us.", Vicky whispered softly to no one in particular.

"It's okay baby. He will get through this. We all will", Anna whispered back before she lifted their entwined hands to plant a light kiss on his hand. Vicky smiled back her; a smile that was just meant for her in which his love shone through. I suddenly felt tears stinging my eyes as i looked at the couple so in love; who were there for each other. I felt an intruder on their private moment as they looked at each other; the moment was so personal that i had to look away. Just then i saw Dadi Ma exiting Maan's room and walking towards us. I stood up as she approached.

"Go Geet beta, go to your Maan. You heal him in a way no one can.", she said as she held my shoulder. I could only nod back not having the same confidence in myself. "Everything will be fine, have faith in Babaji.", she said with a warm smile as she embraced me.

Saying my goodbyes to them, i walked down the same corridor that led to Maan's room; the same corridor that i walked through everyday for days but today my legs felt as heavy as metal refusing to budge. I took a deep breath and turned the doorknob with a smile. Maan was lying on his bed with his eyes closed and i thought he was sleeping but then he opened his eyelids as he heard my footsteps.

He smiled a small smile for me but it wasn't the killer Maan Singh Khurana smile i was used to but nonetheless, i smiled back as i approached his bed settling on the stool next to his bed. It was first time I didn't know what to say to him.

"Hi, How are you feeling?", i asked as i took a hold of one of his hands.

"I am fine.", he said back quietly. Then he attempted to sit himself up. I immediately shot off the stool to aid him as i held his waist.

"It's fine Geet. I can do it myself. You know, it is only my lower body that's useless.", he snapped at me.

I flinched at his low yet guttural voice and tears filled up almost instantly. I turned away and walked to the window before he could see them.

I closed my eyes and cursed myself silently as I felt the impact of my harsh words as her petite shoulders shook with muffled sobs.

"Misiti, I am sorry, really I am. Please come close to me.", I pleaded as I held my hand to her. I saw her wiping her tears away with the back of her hand before she turned around. I cursed myself silently once again as I saw her wet eyes.

" I am really sorry Geet. Please come to me. You know I can't walk over you right now."

Without waiting another moment she came to sit next to me on the bed. I turned myself so I was facing her.

"Maan please, why do you think I would think any less of you?", she asked placing her hand against my cheek.

"Because I do, I think less of myself.", I murmured. She opened her mouth to say something but I continued. "I am Maan Singh Khurana, who never had to rely on anybody but now look at me.", I said looking down at my body.

She placed her hands on my cheeks and titled my face up to look into her eyes. "You listen to me Mr.Maan Singh Khurana; I didn't fall in love with this Maan", she said pointing to my face. "I fall in love with this Maan", she said tenderly placing her hand over my heart. "And for me sweetheart, you will always be My Maan, no matter what.", she said as she placed her head on chest and wrapped her arms around my waist tightly.

I smiled at her sweet words and of course touched by her undying love, "I love you, you know that?", I said as I rested my chin on her silky hair.

"And I love you Maan.", she whispered back as she kissed my heart. "And I always will. Never ever doubt that.", she added as she tightened her hold on me.

We sat in each other's embrace in comfortable silence as I enjoyed the sensation of running my fingers through her hair. She looked up and smiled a small yet tender smile and kissed my chin before she laid her head back on my chest. 

"Come on Maan, it's late and you need to sleep.", she said as she got off the bed and nudged me to lay down.

"But Geet, I am not sleepy yet.", I whined back as I grabbed hold on her hand and pulled her close. "Please let's talk for a while. It's been days I haven't even talked to you."

"And we will talk tomorrow but for now you need to sleep. Dr.Mehta said you still need loads of rest.", she said determined to put me to sleep.

"But--"

"No buts Maan.", she said as she helped me settle on the bed and pulled my blanket over my body. "I am right here with you. I am not going anyway, I am never going to leave your side.", she kissed my forehead and sat on the stool next to the bed as she took hold on my right hand. "Close your eyes Maan.", she said in a strict voice as she turned off the lights leaving the lamp on low. I immediately closed them as I heard her sweet chuckle.

I sat next to him holding his hold as he closed his eyes. He claimed he was not tired but I knew he would knock out in minutes because he was wiped. I laid my head on the bed railing as I grazed at his handsome face; he looked so weak and the accident had drained him leaving him hollow with just skin and bones. This was a difficult phase but I knew we would get through it. He suddenly snapped his eyes like he was having a nightmare breathing heavily and sweat suddenly appeared on his forehead. I got off the stool and turned on the lights before I hovered over him.

"Are you okay Maan? Maan?", I asked with worry. He took a hold of my hand and pressed it tightly against his own cheek as if reassuring himself with my touch.

"Maan, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?", I asked as I heard his labored breathing. "Maan, please say something.", I said desperately .

He took a few deep breathes before he answered, "yes, I am fine, I am fine.", he mumbled.

"Are you sure Maan? You look so frazzled", I said as I wiped the sweat on his forehead with my duppatta.

"I am perfectly fine Madam. I just forgot something.", he said pulling me close to his chest. I raised my eyebrows to ask him and he gestured me to come closer. I got up and hovered close to his face. He lightly pressed his lips against my forehead. I stepped back and looked at him.

"I forgot to give you a good night kiss.", he said with a twinkle in his eyes; the twinkle that had been missing he had gained consciousness. I couldn't say anything in response as happy tears gathered in my eyes. He reached up and wiped them off; and shook his head telling me not to cry. "You know I have so many days of good night kisses to make up for.", he said in a teasing tone as he rubbed his thumb over my fingers. I laughed lightly and he smiled.

"Okay enough goofing around, you need to sleep now.", I said as I turned the lights back off and settled on the stool holding his hand. He closed his eyes as a small smile played on his lips. I hoped his smile would stay.

I knew he was lying when he told me that he didn't have a nightmare. I knew he had a nightmare and it was connected to me and of course the night of the accident; I could tell by the way he had gripped my hand. I made a mental note to talk to Dr.Mehta about it tomorrow. I looked back at his face and his eyes were still closed; I was sure he had fallen asleep. I got up and kissed his forehead again reassuring myself that he was indeed here with me.

" I love you Maan. And no matter what i will be with you and we will get through this together.", I whispered knowing he couldn't hear me but I still needed to tell him. I sat back down and rested my head against the bed railing.

I closed my eyes as she instructed me to but I would get hell from her if I didn't but sleep was the last thing on my mind. As soon as her touch had lured me to sleep, flashbacks of the horrible incident began to run through my mind but the only difference was that I wasn't able to save Geet and Adi had shot her. I couldn't tell her this so instead I pretended to sleep as I breathed evenly. I knew she wouldn't think about sleeping unless she was sure I was sleeping deeply.

I heard her get up and touch my cheek but I remained quiet not moving a muscle but remembering to breathe evenly.

" I love you Maan. And no matter what i will be with you and we will get through this together.", she whispered quietly.

I know we will Geet as long as I have you by my side; there is nothing in this world I can't face, I said in my mind.

With her hand in mine, I drifted off to sleep with her words running in my mind.

Pre-cap:

"Vicky, is that bas***d alive?', I asked my brother directly.

"woh BB, actually, the thing is that---", he started to say.

"Don't you dare lie to me Vicky Khurana.", I said in a no nonsense voice as I glared at him

LIKE BUTTON MAKES ME HAPPY πŸ˜Š AND COMMENTS HAPPIER πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE, 

REYA <3

next ch: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44392645

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
r

Part 23

Since I haven't reserved I'll give my comments here...

So glad to see Maan awake finally...but then the thing that everyone had been dreading...his paralysis attack..it happened ...😭😭😭😭...n he knew it...how is she gonna face him...he takes so much pride in himself being The MSK...he needs a lot of courage to accept the truth n help himself to be healthy again...I hope he won't drown himself in bitterness n self-pity...n Geet n his family are always there to support him with their love...have to read part 24 now to see what u did to him...going there...πŸ˜†

Part 24

Aww...see i knew it that Maan will feel like that..he sought comfort from his Daadi at first...but yes only a mother can give him the needed emotional support above all...he needs to be somewhat strong to face his love in that condition n so he took that support from his Daadi n he was able to face Geet after that...their interaction is so sweet...both trying to be each other's support...I hope this won't last long... n he'll be back to his former self...lovely update though its still sad...I'm looking forward to see happy updates soon...n also romantic ones...πŸ˜†
Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Okay what to say more...I got here first n also at ur SSπŸ˜†...u named ur SS TwilightπŸ˜†...Reya...u r one crazy girl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
lolz esha...it has absolutely nothing to do with twilight...that much i can tell you...it's actually a song by owl city: vanilla twilight...which inspired the whole SS :)
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Reya,  when are you updating